PDA

View Full Version : Kane Hemmings

HoboHarry
21-02-2016, 10:47 PM
This can't possibly be true surely? FFS we could get about 20M for John McGinn......

http://www.scotsman.com/sport/football/competitions/premiership/rumour-mill-celtic-board-cowards-kane-hemmings-to-china-for-2m-robbie-neilson-rages-at-referee-1-4035302

TAHibby
22-02-2016, 12:18 AM
From the same article.....

Hampden Park turf in disrepair ahead of League Cup final

The Hampden Park turf could be a source of embarrassment when Hibs and Ross County meet in the League Cup final next month.

The showpiece event will take place in three weeks time and it’s doubtful whether the SFA will be able to sort out problems with the turf before that time.

There are areas of the park which are cracked, broken and covered in sand, as the health of the turf suffered due to the harsh winter weather

givescotlandfreedom
22-02-2016, 05:26 AM

The Hampden Park turf could be a source of embarrassment when Hibs and Ross County meet in the League Cup final next month.

The showpiece event will take place in three weeks time and it’s doubtful whether the SFA will be able to sort out problems with the turf before that time.

There are areas of the park which are cracked, broken and covered in sand, as the health of the turf suffered due to the harsh winter weather

Piss poor though not surprising. We'd be better playing it at one of the uglies' grounds where the pitch is at least usually decent.

LustForLeith
22-02-2016, 06:31 AM
I'm being completely selfish but I really hope if Hemmings does go it's not until the season ends. Put an each way bet in him at the start of the season being top Premiership scorer at 50/1

Onceinawhile
22-02-2016, 07:01 AM
I'm being completely selfish but I really hope if Hemmings does go it's not until the season ends. Put an each way bet in him at the start of the season being top Premiership scorer at 50/1

I hope he goes after they dump rangers out of the scottish cup, but before we have them in the semi.

Spike Mandela
22-02-2016, 07:08 AM
China could save the dire finances of many Scottish clubs if they keep buying players at vastly inflated prices. It's a no brainer for the clubs but not so sure it's such a good move for the players especially the younger ones with bags of potential.

emerald green
22-02-2016, 01:13 PM

If this is true, and I've no reason to believe that it isn't, it's an absolute disgrace.

If I had a magic wand, I would demolish Hampden and re-build from scratch. Not good enough as a national stadium.

JimBHibees
22-02-2016, 01:23 PM
If this is true, and I've no reason to believe that it isn't, it's an absolute disgrace.

If I had a magic wand, I would demolish Hampden and re-build from scratch. Not good enough as a national stadium.

Dig it up and put a new pitch down for the final.

easty
22-02-2016, 01:27 PM
Dig it up and put a new pitch down for the final.

If it was a Celtc v Rangers final they would, for Hibs v Ross County, the pitch could be covered in dug **** and broken glass and they wouldn't give a ****.

greenlex
22-02-2016, 01:46 PM

It was a shambles for the Celtic V County semi a few weeks ago. Cant see it being any better.

JimBHibees
22-02-2016, 01:52 PM
If it was a Celtc v Rangers final they would, for Hibs v Ross County, the pitch could be covered in dug **** and broken glass and they wouldn't give a ****.

Fact. :agree:

Alex Trager
22-02-2016, 02:10 PM
Unsurprising about the state of the park.

They are on about the harsh winter we have had... A lot of rain but I thought we had one of the warmest winters on record?

erin go bragh
22-02-2016, 02:13 PM

Tbh compared to the pitch at the PBS . Hampden will be like a bowling green .

GGTTH

The_Exile
22-02-2016, 02:14 PM
It won't help that Queens Park play on it every couple of weeks.

Sas_The_Hibby
22-02-2016, 03:27 PM

I take it **** and **** are the same word......... :greengrin

Golden Bear
22-02-2016, 03:34 PM

They should scrap today's on line ticket sale and move the venue to darkheid.

:wink:

lord bunberry
22-02-2016, 04:10 PM
Is the stadium still fully owned by Queens Park? It seems ridiculous that we have a national stadium that's used to play fourth tier matches, leaving the pitch unfit for big games.

greenlex
24-02-2016, 03:35 PM
New pitch to be laid for final. I cant see it bedding in in time. Could be even more shambolic.