PDA

View Full Version : Martin Boyle

Northernhibee
21-02-2016, 05:45 PM
Fair play to the lad, hasn't had a start in a while and nailed it. Great to see competition for first team places and a player like Boyle who'd walk into the starting eleven every week 2-3 years ago has to scrap and fight for a place.

Well done Squirrel :top marks

My_Wife_Camille
21-02-2016, 06:01 PM
Very poor when played as a 'striker' but he excels playing in that wide wing back role. He played his best football towards the end of last season in that position too. Really good option to have and I'm delighted for him getting 2 goals today!

Boyle89
21-02-2016, 08:29 PM
He was fantastic today. He was up and down both sides of the park. Tracked his man to the edge of his box then was up in the other box moments later. Superb performance. Bawhair away from a hat trick as well. How he never got man of the match I will never know!

Billy Whizz
21-02-2016, 08:36 PM
He was fantastic today. He was up and down both sides of the park. Tracked his man to the edge of his box then was up in the other box moments later. Superb performance. Bawhair away from a hat trick as well. How he never got man of the match I will never know!

I agree Martin

HibbiesandtheBaddies
21-02-2016, 09:02 PM

:agree:

hfc rd
21-02-2016, 09:27 PM
Did really well. Wanted him to get his hattrick

B.H.F.C
21-02-2016, 09:46 PM
I think he's been pretty hopeless when he's played as an out and out striker. Playing from the right he gives us something a wee bit different though.

Took his chance today.

YorkshireHibee
21-02-2016, 10:08 PM
No matter how far down the pecking order the lad maybe, every time he puts the shirt on he just seems to run and run. Have to agree though, prefer him on the wing as opposed to striker

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk