PDA

View Full Version : Cup game v ICT

Del Boy
21-02-2016, 01:33 PM
When will we find out if this games on the Saturday or Sunday?? It's in 2 weeks time FFS

Onceinawhile
21-02-2016, 02:22 PM
When will we find out if this games on the Saturday or Sunday?? It's in 2 weeks time FFS

It's ridiculous. Sky/bbc need to get their finger out.

Malongoals
21-02-2016, 02:23 PM
We'll know tomorrow I'm pretty sure, can't believe it takes so long to organise

Puddocky
21-02-2016, 02:30 PM
We'll know tomorrow I'm pretty sure, can't believe it takes so long to organise

Think the powers that be - the TV companies - are waiting till the QF lineup is finalised after Tuesday's replay. Probably won't hear until Wednesday.

DH1875
21-02-2016, 02:39 PM
Think the powers that be - the TV companies - are waiting till the QF lineup is finalised after Tuesday's replay. Probably won't hear until Wednesday.

Don't really see what Tuesday has to do with it. Everyone knows it'll be the Celtic, Rangers & our game that'll be on, its just a case of which days. The Celtic & Rangers games wont be played on the same day so I reckon our game is a cert to be the Sunday.

IberianHibernian
21-02-2016, 03:50 PM
Could it be on the Monday when they hoped to televise our league game v Rangers ?

hibee_girl
21-02-2016, 04:09 PM
Could it be on the Monday when they hoped to televise our league game v Rangers ?

Wouldn't think they'd ask the ICT fans to travel down here on a Monday night but you just never know!

Paisley Hibby
21-02-2016, 04:33 PM
Wouldn't think they'd ask the ICT fans to travel down here on a Monday night but you just never know!

Of course the SFA would if that's what TV asked for. This is the organisation that cant even pull eight balls out of a hat without making an arsenal of it. They don't give two hoots for the fans of any club bar Celtic and The Rangers.

hibee_girl
21-02-2016, 09:31 PM
Of course the SFA would if that's what TV asked for. This is the organisation that cant even pull eight balls out of a hat without making an arsenal of it. They don't give two hoots for the fans of any club bar Celtic and The Rangers.

True. Hopefully we find out tomorrow, I've had to put Mothers Day plans on hold until we know what day we're playing!