PDA

View Full Version : NHC Chris Brunt: West Brom player 'disgusted' by coin-throwing incident

theonlywayisup
21-02-2016, 08:55 AM
Non Hibs content. Shocking behaviour. Some 'fans' really are idiots.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/35622940

West Brom winger Chris Brunt says he is "disgusted" and "ashamed" after being struck on the face by a coin thrown by a Baggies supporter.
Brunt had gone over to give his shirt to one of the visiting fans after West Brom lost 3-1 in the FA Cup fifth round at Championship side Reading.
"If people come to football matches and think it is acceptable to throw coins at footballers or anyone else, it is disgusting," Brunt told BBC Sport.

Aldo
21-02-2016, 09:01 AM
Non Hibs content. Shocking behaviour. Some 'fans' really are idiots. http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/35622940 West Brom winger Chris Brunt says he is "disgusted" and "ashamed" after being struck on the face by a coin thrown by a Baggies supporter. Brunt had gone over to give his shirt to one of the visiting fans after West Brom lost 3-1 in the FA Cup fifth round at Championship side Reading. "If people come to football matches and think it is acceptable to throw coins at footballers or anyone else, it is disgusting," Brunt told BBC Sport.

Totally disgusting. He was going over to give a young girl in the crowd his top and got coined. Just missed his eye.

It's bad enough when stuff is thrown by the opposition fans but your own. Coward should be named, shamed and banned from attending any form of football for a long long time.

That as well as a visit from the police. Lowlife ****!

GreenArmyyy!
21-02-2016, 09:19 AM
Completely agree, exact same as the twat who hit Henderson with the bovril at the semi-final. No place for that crap in football.

BoomtownHibees
21-02-2016, 09:21 AM
Completely agree, exact same as the twat who hit Henderson with the bovril at the semi-final. No place for that crap in football.

I quite like bovril tbf

pontius pilate
21-02-2016, 09:23 AM
Also millwal fans fight in with police officers who were trapped at the stair exit. Happened yesterday in their game v peterborough. I believe the west brom fan who threw the coin was given terrace justice

Tinribs
21-02-2016, 09:52 AM
Also millwal fans fight in with police officers who were trapped at the stair exit. Happened yesterday in their game v peterborough. I believe the west brom fan who threw the coin was given terrace justice

He got maybe one slap, then his mate pulled him away. From the pictures and video I have seen anyway. I would ban him for life, and the big baldie tosser giving the finger and ****er signs to Brunt.

Pretty Boy
21-02-2016, 09:54 AM
Moronic behaviour.

heretoday
21-02-2016, 10:15 AM
The West Brom players should have been throwing coins to their fans, not the other way round!

Liam89
21-02-2016, 10:30 AM
I quite like bovril tbf

And I like money but I'd rather not be struck in the face with pennies

Lago
21-02-2016, 11:03 AM
Totally disgusting. He was going over to give a young girl in the crowd his top and got coined. Just missed his eye.

It's bad enough when stuff is thrown by the opposition fans but your own. Coward should be named, shamed and banned from attending any form of football for a long long time.

That as well as a visit from the police. Lowlife ****!
But he won't, because of the don't grass brigade, which exists within every club.

21-02-2016, 11:25 AM
Embarrassing. If that was a hibs supporter i'd be ashamed.

DH1875
21-02-2016, 01:45 PM
I honestly don't get why anyone would throw stuff at their own player :confused:.

magpie1892
21-02-2016, 04:15 PM
Embarrassing. If that was a hibs supporter i'd be ashamed.

Plenty of coins leaving the east terracing in the ref's direction in the 1992 game v. Anderlecht...

leither17
21-02-2016, 04:16 PM
Happening at Stamford Bridge today too

MWHIBBIES
21-02-2016, 04:19 PM
Happening at Stamford Bridge today tooYou'd think Chelsea could afford notes.

heretoday
21-02-2016, 05:51 PM
If you get knocked out of the cup by Reading, don't go over to your visiting fans, even to hand them your shirt.