PDA

View Full Version : The let's all laugh at jam tarts thread

lord bunberry
20-02-2016, 11:19 PM
Let's all collectively laugh at hearts. Ha ha ha ha ha ha.
im laughing that much almost forgot that hibs were in a final and still in contention for a treble.

lord bunberry
20-02-2016, 11:22 PM
I also forgot to laugh at the fact that they thought they were going to get a draw with ten men today. And they didn't ha ha

Bostonhibby
20-02-2016, 11:32 PM
Have they got any shares yet? Been chipping in for a while now😃

SaulGoodman
20-02-2016, 11:41 PM
Stupid thread. They just beat us 2-0 a few weeks back. I was that raging I switched off after 75 minutes. Usual Derby pish.

lord bunberry
20-02-2016, 11:42 PM
Have they got any shares yet? Been chipping in for a while now
Apparently they issued certificates to everyone who bought the fake shares that Mr Romanov(using jambo speak) issued, but the shares and the certificate are a bit like Robbie Neilson, a front for a conspiracy in the background.

iwasthere1972
20-02-2016, 11:44 PM
Have they got any shares yet? Been chipping in for a while now

Shares? Haven't you heard that they share everything. The Jambo Family.

lord bunberry
20-02-2016, 11:46 PM
Shares? Haven't you heard that they share everything. The Jambo Family.
Apparently a lot of the sharing happens in the toilets in the main stand.

Waxy
20-02-2016, 11:50 PM
Wheres the jambos? On oor mantlepeice.

SaulGoodman
20-02-2016, 11:51 PM
Apparently a lot of the sharing happens in the toilets in the main stand.

Wee airdrie Jambo agrees

Silky
21-02-2016, 10:08 AM
Wee airdrie Jambo agrees

😂. Is he still kicking around? Welt of a human.

Pretty Boy
21-02-2016, 10:17 AM
😂. Is he still kicking around? Welt of a human.

Kicking around the 'special unit' at HMP Grampian most likely.

mutley
21-02-2016, 10:35 AM
I am laughing at them, but not laughing too hard, I'd love for us to be sat 3rd in the top tier. But if (and it is a big IF) we get promoted, and at least 1 cup then I shall laugh louder

GGTTH

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bigwheel
21-02-2016, 10:42 AM
I am laughing at them, but not laughing too hard, I'd love for us to be sat 3rd in the top tier. But if (and it is a big IF) we get promoted, and at least 1 cup then I shall laugh louder

GGTTH

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think that's fair. They have done largely consistently very well since they were relegated. This is their first mini "bad patch"..will be interested to see how they react

inglisavhibs
21-02-2016, 10:46 AM
Let's all collectively laugh at hearts. Ha ha ha ha ha ha.
im laughing that much almost forgot that hibs were in a final and still in contention for a treble.

Would rather we just ignored them on here.

Alfred E Newman
21-02-2016, 10:47 AM
I think that's fair. They have done largely consistently very well since they were relegated. This is their first mini "bad patch"..will be interested to see how they react

We have proved at long last that we have the measure of them and their big headed fans know it, even if we are stuck in a lower division.
Best to leave it at that for now, karma and all that!

Thecat23
21-02-2016, 10:51 AM
Robbie Neilson 😂

Craig Levein 😂

Tynecastle stadium 😂

Hearts forward line 😂

Hearts midfield 😂

Hearts defence 😂

Hearts in general 😂😂😂

21-02-2016, 11:10 AM
Aye but but they won 5-1 4 years ago and we haven't won the "big cup" since 1902 and they won the war all by themselves so everything is ok :aok:

Sejaca
21-02-2016, 11:21 AM
Stupid thread. They just beat us 2-0 a few weeks back. I was that raging I switched off after 75 minutes. Usual Derby pish.

:faf::top marks

Jack Hackett
21-02-2016, 11:24 AM

I think you're being over generous, this isn't quite their first 'bad' patch. After their first 'We're going to win the League' run at the start of the season when they won 5 on the trot, they went the next 5 without a win. They then had a wee 4 in a row to get back to a watered down 'We can still challenge Celtc for the League'. Since then (the beginning of November) they have won 3 out of 11. What we are seeing at the moment is just a continuation of a poor run, disguised by a big win against Murderwell and a medium sized win against Ross County.

They are anything but consistent in everything except their arrogance and sense of entitlement

EastCalderHibby
21-02-2016, 11:30 AM
I think you're being over generous, this isn't quite their first 'bad' patch. After their first 'We're going to win the League' run at the start of the season when they won 5 on the trot, they went the next 5 without a win. They then had a wee 4 in a row to get back to a watered down 'We can still challenge Celtc for the League'. Since then (the beginning of November) they have won 3 out of 11. What we are seeing at the moment is just a continuation of a poor run, disguised by a big win against Murderwell and a medium sized win against Ross County.

They are anything but consistent in everything except their arrogance and sense of entitlement

:top marks:agree::agree:

21-02-2016, 11:33 AM

:top marks