PDA

View Full Version : Stubbs Picture

Keyser Sauzee
20-02-2016, 02:33 PM
Looking to see if anyone can post the picture of Stubbsy applauding the fans during SOL after the derby, with Leanne sitting in the dugout behind him???

The Gorf
20-02-2016, 02:37 PM
Look at the thread "penny for your thoughts Leeann" by greenlex dated 18/2.

tetley
20-02-2016, 02:39 PM
http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160220/f422ea9ed2ce42de73297c55bcffb3e2.jpg

That's the one off the Facebook page

Keyser Sauzee
20-02-2016, 02:41 PM
Cheers

20-02-2016, 02:54 PM
http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160220/f422ea9ed2ce42de73297c55bcffb3e2.jpg

That's the one off the Facebook page

Love that picture. Leaann just looks totally blown away by it all. Brilliant that she came down to pitch side to take in the atmostphere.

ALF TUPPER
20-02-2016, 03:52 PM
I think she should be feeling well pleased with herself and her staff !

More of this to come 👍🏻
🇳🇬🇳🇬🇳🇬🇳🇬🇳🇬🇳🇬🇳🇬🇳🇬🇳🇬🇳🇬🇳🇬🇳🇬🇳🇬🇳🇬🇳🇬🇳🇬🇳

Joe6-2
20-02-2016, 04:30 PM
I think she should be feeling well pleased with herself and her staff !

More of this to come 👍🏻
🇳🇬🇳🇬🇳🇬🇳🇬🇳🇬🇳🇬🇳🇬🇳🇬🇳🇬🇳🇬🇳🇬🇳🇬🇳🇬🇳🇬🇳🇬🇳🇬🇳

Let's hope that's true, no reason not to believe it!!!!

snooky
20-02-2016, 04:41 PM
She lookes huffed - maybe because she was an unused sub? 😀

cjward2
20-02-2016, 04:56 PM
Think we should have a song for her to show our appreciation:flag:

LichtieHibby
20-02-2016, 06:55 PM

Brilliant idea!

bigwheel
20-02-2016, 07:04 PM

Wow. There really is a big Dempster love in on here ...I think all the good feeling is really
to do with results ...our pride is back due to the team, so it's the recruitment, Stubbs , his staff and players that are the difference for me ..

I'm not saying Dempster is poor in any way . Seems she is doing a decent job...but to hail here as the chief reason for success is amazing ...is there any other club who idolises a football administrator ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bigwheel
20-02-2016, 07:04 PM

Wow. There really is a big Dempster love in on here ...I think all the good feeling is really
to do with results ...our pride is back due to the team, so it's the recruitment, Stubbs , his staff and players that are the difference for me ..

I'm not saying Dempster is poor in any way . Seems she is doing a decent job...but to hail here as the chief reason for success is amazing ...is there any other club who idolises a football administrator ?

JimBHibees
20-02-2016, 08:22 PM

Who recruits the coach and provides the resources to buy the players? Don't know why you feel the need to question her role, the club is now night and day and she should given huge credit in her role as chief exec of the club.

bigwheel
20-02-2016, 08:52 PM
Who recruits the coach and provides the resources to buy the players? Don't know why you feel the need to question her role, the club is now night and day and she should given huge credit in her role as chief exec of the club.

Did you read my post? I've not questioned her role...I've said she is doing a good job, just don't see it the most significant role in the club.

HibsNutter
20-02-2016, 08:59 PM

She took over when the club was at it's lowest point and was put in charge of the day-to-day running of the club. We have improved off and on the field so much since, she is the main reason for this turn around, she has played a bigger role in this turnaround than any player or even Stubbs.

bigwheel
20-02-2016, 09:03 PM
She took over when the club was at it's lowest point and was put in charge of the day-to-day running of the club. We have improved off and on the field so much since, she is the main reason for this turn around, she has played a bigger role in this turnaround than any player or even Stubbs.

Well, we will have to disagree on that.....its what going on on the pitch that has made the most difference. I think she is doing a good job, and has made a difference...nowhere near the difference that Stubbs, his staff and the players have though. Pretty interesting to see the love for Dempster on here.

BoomtownHibees
20-02-2016, 09:06 PM
Well, we will have to disagree on that.....its what going on on the pitch that has made the most difference. I think she is doing a good job, and has made a difference...nowhere near the difference that Stubbs, his staff and the players have though. Pretty interesting to see the love for Dempster on here.

Who was it that done the work to bring Stubbs and his staff to us in the first place?

HibsNutter
20-02-2016, 09:11 PM

What you see on the pitch isn't just down to the coaching staff, who have been backed to the hilt. Without the backing from high up in the club we wouldn't be progressing as we are. Also, without Dempster it's probable that Stubbs would not be here. We'll all see when Stubbs eventually leaves and we continue to impress.

bigwheel
20-02-2016, 09:18 PM
Who was it that done the work to bring Stubbs and his staff to us in the first place?

Dempster is a better exec than we have had for ages - whether she is great or not, it's way too early to say...

For me though, it's what has happened with our football recruitment and team development that is what's exciting. That is down to the football management and recruitment team, not Dempster...there are plenty managers who have had same level of board support and failed here...this team is different

Rod was also involved in Stubbs recruitment - are we going to celebrate him too ?

Hannah_hfc
20-02-2016, 09:21 PM
And what's going on on the pitch has been allowed to happen through Dempster

Do you really think Petrie etc could have brought us in Stubbs and players like McGinn, Henderson, Fyvie etc? Not a chance. More goes on behind the scenes than you think.

Stubbs and the coaching staff deserve alot of the praise but I can't understand people who question praise of LD

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk

bigwheel
20-02-2016, 09:24 PM
What you see on the pitch isn't just down to the coaching staff, who have been backed to the hilt. Without the backing from high up in the club we wouldn't be progressing as we are. Also, without Dempster it's probable that Stubbs would not be here. We'll all see when Stubbs eventually leaves and we continue to impress.

Ha this is actually quite funny. People seem sensitive over the suggestion that Stubbs is more important than Dempster. Which one do we feel would be harder to replace ? Football execs are not anywhere near the most important role in this club....its the Manager, all day long.

Ronniekirk
20-02-2016, 09:26 PM

She may be a big Northern Soul fan A mix with female singers only

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

HibsNutter
20-02-2016, 09:26 PM
Ha this is actually quite funny. People seem sensitive over the suggestion that Stubbs is more important than Dempster. Which one do we feel would be harder to replace ? Football execs are not anywhere near the most important role in this club....its the Manager, all day long.

In the short term, but managers come and go. The key to sustainable success is having competent individuals involved higher up the club.

bigwheel
20-02-2016, 09:28 PM
And what's going on on the pitch has been allowed to happen through Dempster

Do you really think Petrie etc could have brought us in Stubbs and players like McGinn, Henderson, Fyvie etc? Not a chance. More goes on behind the scenes than you think.

Stubbs and the coaching staff deserve alot of the praise but I can't understand people who question praise of LD

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk

So there is nothing in any of my posts that had questioned Dempster in any way....

I simply have the opinion that Stubbs and his staff and the football recruitment team are more important .

And by the way, if you feel that Rod is not involved in almost all that goes on in Hibs today, then you have no idea to his character and what happens at ER...he remains very hands on.shall we celebrate him too ?

bigwheel
20-02-2016, 09:29 PM
She may be a big Northern Soul fan A mix with female singers only

Ha ha. :). Nice try Ronnie [emoji2]✌️

bigwheel
20-02-2016, 09:32 PM
In the short term, but managers come and go. The key to sustainable success is having competent individuals involved higher up the club.

Nutter, it is great that the leadership and club strategy are better run than previous regimes for sure....but it's what we do with the football resources that really count....if the team was struggling, no one would be having a Dempster love in today...Stubbs and his team are making the difference

Ronniekirk
20-02-2016, 09:33 PM
So there is nothing in any of my posts that had questioned Dempster in any way....

I simply have the opinion that Stubbs and his staff and the football recruitment team are more important .

And by the way, if you feel that Rod is not involved in almost all that goes on in Hibs today, then you have no idea to his character and what happens at ER...he remains very hands on.shall we celebrate him too ?

But I think I can safely say Rod isn't a big Northern Soul fan .one of his favourite songs could be Monies too Tight To Mention originally sung by the The Valentine Brothers II think

bigwheel
20-02-2016, 09:34 PM
But I think I can safely say Rod isn't a big Northern Soul fan .one of his favourite songs could be Monies too Tight To Mention originally sung by the The Valentine Brothers II think

[emoji2][emoji2][emoji2][emoji122][emoji122][emoji122]

Sammy7nil
20-02-2016, 11:38 PM
[emoji2][emoji2][emoji2][emoji122][emoji122][emoji122]

Try the Snake, There is gohst in in my house or out on the floor :aok:

12AlbionPlace
20-02-2016, 11:43 PM
She sacked Butcher, good enough for me.

Bay Area Hibees
21-02-2016, 03:51 AM
People shouldn't underestimate her contribution.

She determined the approach of the club, play football right way, focus on youth and ensure club is part of community.

She identified AS as right person for us.

She has backed AS judgement and needs for players.

We are lucky to have her.

Clubs that struggle often have football clue less chief execs that think they know the game. See man united as an example.

bigwheel
21-02-2016, 08:36 AM
People shouldn't underestimate her contribution.

She determined the approach of the club, play football right way, focus on youth and ensure club is part of community.

She identified AS as right person for us.

She has backed AS judgement and needs for players.

We are lucky to have her.

Clubs that struggle often have football clue less chief execs that think they know the game. See man united as an example.

Oh come on....Dempster now has determined our style of football.....who is this mystical woman? She is getting the credit for the diamond and passing style of Stubbs? This is amazing. I can tell you from first hand that Dempster would laugh at this. She is consistent that she has nothing to do with the footballing side of the club.

What she has done , and it's clearly her passion, she has made the club a whole lot connected to the community. With much more to come. It's a step change for anything before...a really important change for our club.

Equally, if you genuinely think that two weeks into her role she alone picked AS as manager then dream on my friend..Rod was also involved as was George Craig.

It's quite interesting this thread. As I don't actually think anyone (myself included) has said anything remotely negative about Dempster. Yet people are sensitive over at the suggestion that Stubbs has done more for Hibs in last 18 months than she has...quite interesting. I hope she continues in her role for many years to come. Stubbs though we will never keep, he is going to the top...