PDA

View Full Version : Inception

lord bunberry
19-02-2016, 07:57 PM
Watching this film again on sky movies. This film and the original matrix are my top 2 films ever. Genius.

Mikey09
19-02-2016, 11:46 PM
Wow!! Bold statement mate! I don't think I could pick just 2 best movies. Far to many!!

patch1875
20-02-2016, 09:50 AM
It's a good movie not sure I really understood what was going on!

CB_NO3
20-02-2016, 11:47 AM
Not going to lie, it was too complex for my brain.

LustForLeith
20-02-2016, 11:49 AM
Not seen it for ages but without spoiling stuff...I had a feelign leo was dead at the end. Wasn't that the thing about him spinning that toy thing?

I watched a really interesting sci fi film the other night on Sky. Still can't get my head around it. Ethan Hawke as a time traveller going back to stop a bomber. Proper mental...

Onceinawhile
20-02-2016, 10:40 PM
Not seen it for ages but without spoiling stuff...I had a feelign leo was dead at the end. Wasn't that the thing about him spinning that toy thing?

I watched a really interesting sci fi film the other night on Sky. Still can't get my head around it. Ethan Hawke as a time traveller going back to stop a bomber. Proper mental...

No, the spinning top was to let him know if he was in a dream or not.

Nothing to do with death.

lord bunberry
20-02-2016, 11:25 PM
Wow!! Bold statement mate! I don't think I could pick just 2 best movies. Far to many!!
I don't watch that many films, but inception really makes my jaw drop when I'm watching it.

easty
21-02-2016, 12:43 AM
No, the spinning top was to let him know if he was in a dream or not.

Nothing to do with death.

Yep. If it toppled he knew he wasn't dreaming, but as I cut away you never know if he was dreaming it or not.

I liked Inception, preferred Shutter Island though, must have been around the same time.

sleeping giant
21-02-2016, 04:43 PM
Love Inception and the Matrix.

Watched a mind bender the other night called Predestination. Not a patch on the others mentioned but pretty mind boggling too.

Onceinawhile
21-02-2016, 05:27 PM
Yep. If it toppled he knew he wasn't dreaming, but as I cut away you never know if he was dreaming it or not.

I liked Inception, preferred Shutter Island though, must have been around the same time.

Shutter island was good.

Not Di capric, but watched drive last night.

Good film.

easty
21-02-2016, 07:40 PM
Shutter island was good.

Not Di capric, but watched drive last night.

Good film.

The Drive soundtrack is excellent. Good film too :agree:

lord bunberry
22-02-2016, 01:12 PM

Shutter Island was good, but the thing that spoiled it for me was the fact that I sussed out what was going on pretty early on in the film(which is unusual for me :greengrin).

jonty
22-02-2016, 01:50 PM

Predestination. Interesting! a bit bland at times but the overall plot was good (could have been worse, could have been better)