PDA

View Full Version : Hibs TV League Cup final entitlement

wookie70
19-02-2016, 08:41 PM
Just got an email from Hibs TV to say I would be entitled to apply for a couple of tickets in the second wave for the Final. Sounds like a pretty decent idea for the guys coming from abroad and just reward for contributing from afar. Not the easy method of buying a ticket and I am sure that could be something that could be integrated into the eticketing system in the future.

No use to me as I will use my STs but thought it was worth giving the heads up in case anyone used an email they no longer check for HibsTV

Billy Whizz
19-02-2016, 08:49 PM
Just got an email from Hibs TV to say I would be entitled to apply for a couple of tickets in the second wave for the Final. Sounds like a pretty decent idea for the guys coming from abroad and just reward for contributing from afar. Not the easy method of buying a ticket and I am sure that could be something that could be integrated into the eticketing system in the future.

No use to me as I will use my STs but thought it was worth giving the heads up in case anyone used an email they no longer check for HibsTV

Got an email too
Hope it helps some of the fans from abroad who are coming home for the final

Jonnyboy
19-02-2016, 08:58 PM
Great news! Well done Hibs :agree:

GreenArmyyy!
19-02-2016, 09:00 PM
That's a fantastic idea! Hope this helps our overseas supporters!

Callum_62
19-02-2016, 09:06 PM
It is a good idea

Ive already organised my hospitality tickets though - cant wait!

:greengrin

Greencore
19-02-2016, 09:12 PM
Is it one person per ticket until general sale? (Obviously for the people who didn't get an email)

Callum_62
19-02-2016, 10:55 PM
Is it one person per ticket until general sale? (Obviously for the people who didn't get an email)

2 tickets per person

Greencore
19-02-2016, 11:00 PM
2 tickets per person

Cheers for that mate.

IberianHibernian
19-02-2016, 11:46 PM
Good news . Club has been helpful with overseas Hibs TV subscribers for cup final tickets in the past so good to hear this help is continuing . Anyway I think e mail is for all Hibs TV subscribers including those who could live near Easter Road so may also encourage more people to sign up to Hibs TV . Especially useful for fans who live in Ireland or more distant parts of Scotland / England / Wales so find it hard to get to matches but subscribe to Hibs TV despite not being able to watch live on Hibs TV . Would like to see a membership for overseas fans which included Hibs TV and some possibility of buying tickets for big matches ( not before those with season tickets or loyalty points from walk up equivalent to ST ) but realise there could be problems ( Irish fans not being able to watch matches live on Hibs TV , fans from eg Shetland being as " overseas " as someone in France , ... ) since I suspect not many overseas fans would wait 3 weeks after a semi final to see if they`d get a ticket ( this final is not comparable with ones where a sellout is guaranteed ) .

Bay Area Hibees
20-02-2016, 05:53 AM
I subscribe and HSL but no email yet

spudhib
20-02-2016, 08:33 AM
I take it once ST holders have bought 2 in the first wave they can use same ref number in general sale.

blackpoolhibs
20-02-2016, 08:37 AM
Unbelievable, with my loyalty points and Hibs tv subscription, i can get 4 tickets for a game i'm not going to. :faf:

Billy Whizz
20-02-2016, 10:31 AM
Unbelievable, with my loyalty points and Hibs tv subscription, i can get 4 tickets for a game i'm not going to. :faf:

Why aren't you going

blackpoolhibs
20-02-2016, 10:33 AM
Why aren't you going

I'm waiting for the real cup final, seen us win the diddy cup 3 times before.

Billy Whizz
20-02-2016, 10:42 AM
I'm waiting for the real cup final, seen us win the diddy cup 3 times before.

Ok, thought it was because you weren't getting any loyalty points for going😀

hfc rd
20-02-2016, 11:11 AM
I got the exact same e-mail as well. Now means, I'm guaranteed up to 4 tickets. ☺️

blackpoolhibs
20-02-2016, 12:18 PM
Ok, thought it was because you weren't getting any loyalty points for going

:greengrin I'm on holiday, i'm a dafty. I booked the bloody thing, a lads week away in Tenerife, and did not think for one moment the final was when i was away. :faf:

Keith_M
20-02-2016, 12:24 PM
:greengrin I'm on holiday, i'm a dafty. I booked the bloody thing, a lads week away in Tenerife, and did not think for one moment the final was when i was away. :faf:

So cancel the lads week away!

Get a sense of priority man!!!

IberianHibernian
20-02-2016, 12:34 PM
I got the exact same e-mail as well. Now means, I'm guaranteed up to 4 tickets. ☺️Does it guarantee 4 ? Is Hibs TV not on same ref number as match tickets so would still only be 2 tickets ?

wookie70
20-02-2016, 12:38 PM
Does it guarantee 4 ? Is Hibs TV not on same ref number as match tickets so would still only be 2 tickets ?

It read to me that it was a standalone offer of 2 tickets which would be in addition to what you would be entitled to as a ST holder.

Off the bar
20-02-2016, 12:48 PM
It read to me that it was a standalone offer of 2 tickets which would be in addition to what you would be entitled to as a ST holder.

The PDF attachment to apply for the tickets asks for your reference number though.

blackpoolhibs
20-02-2016, 12:55 PM
So cancel the lads week away!

Get a sense of priority man!!!

Years ago i'd have just let them go on their own, i have looked at flights to come back early and might do something about it when i'm there, but i'm not so loyal anymore. :greengrin

Denverhibby
20-02-2016, 02:56 PM
I subscribe and HSL but no email yet

Me eithe, I just got a reply back from the club saying that they've still in the process of sending out the forms for tickets this is what I got back
I believe an application form is being sent out to apply for tickets within the second points wave of final tickets.
Hope this puts your mind at ease. What's are you flying thru to get to the final. Am Grand junction- Denver- philly- LHR- Stansted - Edinburgh

cjward2
20-02-2016, 05:00 PM
What happens if I need 3??:confused:

wookie70
20-02-2016, 08:16 PM
The PDF attachment to apply for the tickets asks for your reference number though. Does it not say if known. I suspect the reference will be to give loyalty points for the purchase or to include it on your purchase history

TheFamous1875
23-02-2016, 04:06 PM
I subscribe to Hibs TV SO I got the email but I don't live abroad and have already bought two tickets using my loyalty points - does the form apply to me? If I fill in the form will it mean that I'll have two more tickets guaranteed when it comes to the general sale?

surreyhibbie
23-02-2016, 04:10 PM
I subscribe to Hibs TV SO I got the email but I don't live abroad and have already bought two tickets using my loyalty points - does the form apply to me? If I fill in the form will it mean that I'll have two more tickets guaranteed when it comes to the general sale?

I hope so, cos that's what I did !

If not I may be scrambling around for a third ticket..

:agree: