PDA

View Full Version : Best places to watch Hibs in a Cup Final - if you cannot be there!

TObeachesHibby
19-02-2016, 08:15 AM
I was having a good wee chat with my mates over here in TO about where would the best place(s) to be to watch your team in a cup Final if you couldn't
actually go to the game.
So this applying to Hibs what do you think? I write this knowing I will be in Holguin, Cuba the day before the league Cup final. I think I have better luck away from home when it comes to finals .....
1991 League Cup Final Hibs 2-0 Dunfermline 0 ......present.. 1 out 1 .. easy peasy ?
1993 League Cup Final Hibs 1 Rangers 2 ...Present ....hmmmm Mr McCoist
2001 Scottish Cup Final Celtic 3 Hibs 0 ... present so wanted that
2004 League Cup Final Hibs 0 Livingston 2 ... dragged my wife from Toronto to see that.. dearie me!
2007 League Cup Final Hibs 5 Kilmarnock 1 .... Missed that .. Son Adam born

... not seen any others including a certain SC Final involving that team..
SO maybe our year? :agree:

and if you can't see this team ... where we would you like to watch them on the TV, computer?

PercyHibs
19-02-2016, 09:20 AM
I'd go for the beaches in Toronto. Honestly. :agree:

GreenLake
19-02-2016, 12:06 PM
I was having a good wee chat with my mates over here in TO about where would the best place(s) to be to watch your team in a cup Final if you couldn't
actually go to the game.
So this applying to Hibs what do you think? I write this knowing I will be in Holguin, Cuba the day before the league Cup final. I think I have better luck away from home when it comes to finals .....
1991 League Cup Final Hibs 2-0 Dunfermline 0 ......present.. 1 out 1 .. easy peasy ?
1993 League Cup Final Hibs 1 Rangers 2 ...Present ....hmmmm Mr McCoist
2001 Scottish Cup Final Celtic 3 Hibs 0 ... present so wanted that
2004 League Cup Final Hibs 0 Livingston 2 ... dragged my wife from Toronto to see that.. dearie me!
2007 League Cup Final Hibs 5 Kilmarnock 1 .... Missed that .. Son Adam born

... not seen any others including a certain SC Final involving that team..
SO maybe our year? :agree:

and if you can't see this team ... where we would you like to watch them on the TV, computer?

My location will be at the Indian Wells Tennis Open and I hope the Hibs cup final is as early as possible. Andy Murray will want to watch it too and I hope they schedule his matches accordingly! If he is playing during our cup final, I will ask my wife to cheer him on alone with someone she gave my ticket to.

I was at the first three finals in your list.

Cuban chicken with frijoles negras followed by Tres Leche cake while sipping Habana Club 7 Ano's - I would rather be where you are going.:partyhibb

blackpoolhibs
19-02-2016, 12:20 PM
I'm going to Tenerife for this cup final, so will watch it in the Whiskey jar, then celebrate into the night and oblivion. :cheers::cheers:

Greencore
19-02-2016, 12:21 PM
I will periscope it for you LOL!