PDA

View Full Version : Scottish Premiership

Humo
18-02-2016, 10:51 PM
Can't believe its not even the end of February and already two teams finishing position have already been decided (Hearts and Dundee United) anyone who doesn't want the league extended needs there head checked.

iwasthere1972
18-02-2016, 11:42 PM
Can't believe its not even the end of February and already two teams finishing position have already been decided (Hearts and Dundee United) anyone who doesn't want the league extended needs there head checked.

Are you sure?

monktonharp
18-02-2016, 11:53 PM
not entirely sure of the reasoning of the OP, but looking further afield I think the French league is a done deal with about 24 games gone, PSG are sitting something like 28 or 32 points ahead, with the 3rd team even further adrift. someone could come on here and clarify.

Haymaker
18-02-2016, 11:59 PM
not entirely sure of the reasoning of the OP, but looking further afield I think the French league is a done deal with about 24 games gone, PSG are sitting something like 28 or 32 points ahead, with the 3rd team even further adrift. someone could come on here and clarify.

Aye but we are a mickey mouse, one horse, no one cares league. :rolleyes:

SunshineOnLeith
19-02-2016, 12:11 AM

Alternatively, only 6 points separating 4th from 11th, it's brilliantly competitive.

I'm in favour of a bigger league but your argument here is a nonsense.