PDA

View Full Version : Alloa game in Liverpool??

Nakedmanoncrack
18-02-2016, 10:37 PM
Going to be in Liverpool for the weekend, know it's a long shot, but anyone got any ideas of where might let us see the game before coming back up the road on Sunday?

Hibernia&Alba
18-02-2016, 10:40 PM
Isn't it on Sky Sports One? There will be plenty of pubs showing it, I'd imagine.

Nakedmanoncrack
18-02-2016, 10:49 PM
Isn't it on Sky Sports One? There will be plenty of pubs showing it, I'd imagine.

Yes, Sky Sports 1, can't imagine the fixture will have captured the imagination of many people on Merseyside though.

Hibernia&Alba
18-02-2016, 10:54 PM
Yes, Sky Sports 1, can't imagine the fixture will have captured the imagination of many people on Merseyside though.

If there isn't another live game on another channel, I reckon you'll find it pretty easily. Liverpool is a football daft city and loads of pubs will have Sky Sports.

Sir David Gray
18-02-2016, 11:03 PM
If there isn't another live game on another channel, I reckon you'll find it pretty easily. Liverpool is a football daft city and loads of pubs will have Sky Sports.

Blackburn v West Ham kicks off at 2pm in the FA Cup so I would imagine that will be a bit more popular than Hibs v Alloa.

Although that may only apply to the Everton pubs since the other half no longer have any interest in this year's FA Cup. :wink:

Danderhall Hibs
18-02-2016, 11:06 PM
Blackburn v West Ham kicks off at 2pm in the FA Cup so I would imagine that will be a bit more popular than Hibs v Alloa.

Although that may only apply to the Everton pubs since the other half no longer have any interest in this year's FA Cup. :wink:

If that's on tv that's what'll be on. I remember a few years ago trying to see a Celtic v Hibs game (in Sunderland) in an Irish boozer. Couldn't get it cos Watford v someone was on.

Sir David Gray
18-02-2016, 11:08 PM
If that's on tv that's what'll be on. I remember a few years ago trying to see a Celtic v Hibs game (in Sunderland) in an Irish boozer. Couldn't get it cos Watford v someone was on.

You know your luck's ran out when you can't see a Celtic game in an Irish pub! :greengrin

The Blackburn game's on BT Sport.

Scouse Hibee
19-02-2016, 12:20 AM
Going to be in Liverpool for the weekend, know it's a long shot, but anyone got any ideas of where might let us see the game before coming back up the road on Sunday?

Think you'll struggle mate,I had a battle in my local to get the old boys to watch a Hibs game when they all wanted the racing channel on instead. I won the day purely because I got there first but took pelters all through the game.

Hibernia&Alba
19-02-2016, 02:30 PM
Loads of Irish pubs in Liverpool. Surely one of them would put the Hibs game on for a fan!