PDA

View Full Version : Alloa tickets/print at home

et_hibby
18-02-2016, 09:01 PM
Can anyone confirm whether print at home is available until kick-off on Sunday? Need to take a late call on attending. Cheers y'all. :flag:

hibs_123
18-02-2016, 09:02 PM
No idea on that answer

But i was wondering if you could pay at the gate on Sunday ?

Sir David Gray
18-02-2016, 09:04 PM
Yes you'll be able to print the ticket off at home up until kick off, unless you're after a student ticket, in which case you need to collect the ticket from the ticket office.

And yes, you'll be able to pay at the gate, the ground will be half empty.

Hibernian Verse
18-02-2016, 09:06 PM
Yes you'll be able to print the ticket off at home up until kick off, unless you're after a student ticket, in which case you need to collect the ticket from the ticket office.

In before Alloa turn up with 3,500 fans.

iwasthere1972
18-02-2016, 09:07 PM
No idea on that answer

But i was wondering if you could pay at the gate on Sunday ?

That will be a YES. There are pods at the FF and East Stands and I think there are cash gates at
the West Stand.

iwasthere1972
18-02-2016, 09:08 PM

Can you get half empty?

et_hibby
18-02-2016, 09:09 PM

Purrfick Trig, cheers for reply. :aok:

hibs_123
18-02-2016, 09:12 PM
Cheers for the replies . Hopefully trying to get to the game on Sunday but will be looking to pay at the gate