PDA

View Full Version : Dylan's Injuries

southsider
18-02-2016, 02:46 PM
Dylan is a really great player for us but seems to pick up a lot of injuries. Real shame as a lot of them seem to be muscle strains of hamstring pulls. I remember a young Leo Messie having major trouble with the same sort of thing. I will never forget how he came off in tears at Parkhead when his hamstring went again. Te solution was to ditch the Argentinian diet of red meat and carbs. No more pizza and fizzy drinks. Instead a diet of fish, chicken, fresh fruit & veg. The results was a leaner, stronger player who was put a lot of those past problems behind him. No idea what Dylan's diet is but perhaps worth a shot ?

MB62
18-02-2016, 02:48 PM
Dylan is a really great player for us but seems to pick up a lot of injuries. Real shame as a lot of them seem to be muscle strains of hamstring pulls. I remember a young Leo Messie having major trouble with the same sort of thing. I will never forget how he came off in tears at Parkhead when his hamstring went again. Te solution was to ditch the Argentinian diet of red meat and carbs. No more pizza and fizzy drinks. Instead a diet of fish, chicken, fresh fruit & veg. The results was a leaner, stronger player who was put a lot of those past problems behind him. No idea what Dylan's diet is but perhaps worth a shot ?

or a wee op to sort whatever it is causing the problem.

spudhib
18-02-2016, 02:51 PM
It's not his hamstrings that are the problem,has had groin problems all season which are harder to shake off especially the type of player he is really don't think diet will b a problem but hopefully he's back soon.

Dashing Bob S
18-02-2016, 02:53 PM
It's not his hamstrings that are the problem,has had groin problems all season which are harder to shake off especially the type of player he is really don't think diet will b a problem but hopefully he's back soon.

Agreed. Best sticking to the peeve and mice pie suppers.

blackpoolhibs
18-02-2016, 03:10 PM

Certainly worked for me Bob. :agree:

J-C
18-02-2016, 03:14 PM
He won't go far wrong doing some Pilates or Yoga to help with these sort of injuries.

Thecat23
18-02-2016, 03:23 PM
He won't go far wrong doing some Pilates or Yoga to help with these sort of injuries.

Many players are doing this these days. Ryan Giggs done it for years and I think that's what kept him able to play at the highest level.

zlatan
18-02-2016, 03:24 PM

He'll be injury free and squeaky clean in no time with that diet

essexhibee
18-02-2016, 03:35 PM
It is a real shame. For me he is up there if not the best technical footballer at the club. Real shame hes injured so much.

SeanWilson
18-02-2016, 04:46 PM
He'll be injury free and squeaky clean in no time with that diet

😂😂 can't beat a Mice pie

CropleyWasGod
18-02-2016, 04:52 PM
😂😂 can't beat a Mice pie
Especially with ratatouille

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

djs69
18-02-2016, 05:05 PM
Many players are doing this these days. Ryan Giggs done it for years and I think that's what kept him able to play at the highest level.

Only because his brothers wife took the classes

cabbageandribs1875
18-02-2016, 05:28 PM
Only because his brothers wife took the classes

:hilarious

hfc rd
19-02-2016, 10:35 PM
Is he available for Sunday?

Mikey09
19-02-2016, 11:58 PM
Get him on a course of Bikram Yoga. That'll sort out his groin problems.

Nevi_SOL
20-02-2016, 12:09 AM

I'd leave him out Sunday anyway. Maybe on bench just to give him more rest time bring him back on Wednesday

Vault Boy
20-02-2016, 01:08 AM

Aye, been back in full training. I think he'll play on Sunday, judging by Stubbs' comments. Incidentally, Handling is 2 or 3 weeks off returning to training, good news after such an awful injury.

superfurryhibby
20-02-2016, 09:09 AM

If he has Oestitis Pubis, nothing can help it, beyond rest and careful management. I had the swollen pubic bone problem ( still do on occasion) and it really ****** up my own footballing life. Admittedly I know nothing about Dylan's injury, but the old swollen bone is a real bassa.

J-C
20-02-2016, 09:28 AM
If he has Oestitis Pubis, nothing can help it, beyond rest and careful management. I had the swollen pubic bone problem ( still do on occasion) and it really ****** up my own footballing life. Admittedly I know nothing about Dylan's injury, but the old swollen bone is a real bassa.

Admittedly certain injuries cannot be aided buy either Pilates or Yoga but both have been shown to be a preventative measure against quite a few muscular injuries. Pilates was designed to strengthen your inner core, which in turn balances out your body mechanism, Yoga aids muscle subtleness.

Billy Whizz
20-02-2016, 09:29 AM
Think a sub tomorrow, and a start on Wednesday