PDA

View Full Version : Official Site: DUMBARTON V HIBERNIAN: TICKET INFORMATION

RSS Bot
18-02-2016, 12:10 PM
More... (http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/6212)

Kojock
18-02-2016, 12:46 PM
If you are not one of the lucky 700 but still want to go, this option is still available.

I was in hospitality for the opening game of the season against Dumbarton and apart from the result had an excellent day out. I have taken up this opportunity again and Alan asked if I could spread the word amongst Hibs fans. The cost is £60 per person and the day out is as follows. Unfortunately you don't get loyalty points

Dumbarton v Hibs
Sat 27th February 2016

Itinerary

12.30-12.45pm – Arrive at the Cheaper Insurance Direct Stadium – shown to the Chivas Suite to be greeted by DFC Directors and Officials and access to pay bar.

1.00pm – Enjoy a superb 3-course lunch, including wine, followed by tea or coffee. Receive your complimentary team sheet and match programme

2.45pm – 2.55pm – Move to the hospitality area and take your seat before kick-off.

3.45pm – Return to the Chivas Suite for half-time refreshments before returning to your seat for the second half.

4.45pm – At the end of the match return to the Chivas Suite for post-match drinks until 5.30pm when pay bar closes.

Dress Code – No Jeans/Trainers

Anyone interested get in touch with afindlay@dumbartonfc.com; ‎

Siralbertkidd
18-02-2016, 12:47 PM
More... (http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/6212)

Well here we go, HSL only in first wave. :confused:

The_Sauz
18-02-2016, 12:50 PM
If you are not one of the lucky 700 but still want to go, this option is still available.

I was in hospitality for the opening game of the season against Dumbarton and apart from the result had an excellent day out. I have taken up this opportunity again and Alan asked if I could spread the word amongst Hibs fans. The cost is £60 per person and the day out is as follows. Unfortunately you don't get loyalty points

Dumbarton v Hibs
Sat 27th February 2016

Itinerary

12.30-12.45pm – Arrive at the Cheaper Insurance Direct Stadium – shown to the Chivas Suite to be greeted by DFC Directors and Officials and access to pay bar.

1.00pm – Enjoy a superb 3-course lunch, including wine, followed by tea or coffee. Receive your complimentary team sheet and match programme

2.45pm – 2.55pm – Move to the hospitality area and take your seat before kick-off.

3.45pm – Return to the Chivas Suite for half-time refreshments before returning to your seat for the second half.

4.45pm – At the end of the match return to the Chivas Suite for post-match drinks & a greet until 5.30pm when pay bar closes.

Dress Code – No Jeans/Trainers

Anyone interested get in touch with afindlay@dumbartonfc.com; ‎
fixed that for you :greengrin

The_Sauz
18-02-2016, 12:52 PM
Has that be confirmed by Ozyhibby :greengrin

CallumLaidlaw
18-02-2016, 01:18 PM
Has that be confirmed by Ozyhibby :greengrin

It's not quite the case. I think the maximum points you can have without HSL is 503, so folk that have never missed a game will be ok. I have 574 WITH HSL, but my 11 year old son who isnt a member of HSL only has 474, so for the first time since loyalty points have been introduced, doesnt have enough points to get a ticket in the first wave. We've only missed a small handful of games since the points were brought in. Thankfully we can't make next weekend anyway.

Billy Whizz
18-02-2016, 01:20 PM
It's not quite the case. I think the maximum points you can have without HSL is 503, so folk that have never missed a game will be ok. I have 574 WITH HSL, but my 11 year old son who isnt a member of HSL only has 474, so for the first time since loyalty points have been introduced, doesnt have enough points to get a ticket in the first wave. We've only missed a small handful of games since the points were brought in. Thankfully we can't make next weekend anyway.

Think the max is 598 or so. I'm in the same boat with regards to someone who goes with me, but isn't in HSL as they can't afford any more expenditure

hibbysam
18-02-2016, 01:26 PM
Pay a fiver, climb the rock and watch the game in style!! :thumbsup:

marinello59
18-02-2016, 01:45 PM
The last Dumbarton game went to general sale. Anybody in the second wave who wants to go should be fine.

S4uzee
18-02-2016, 01:52 PM

Indeed. I was in the first wave for Ibrox but now in the general sale for this game. Poor decision allocating 100 points for HSL :rolleyes:

SteveHFC
18-02-2016, 01:58 PM
Indeed. I was in the first wave for Ibrox but now in the general sale for this game. Poor decision allocating 100 points for HSL :rolleyes:

Luckily i have over just enough points for this game. But still a poor decision as you say that those with HSL get first priority.

DaveF
18-02-2016, 02:16 PM
I got the hsl points but I'm not going. Plenty others will be the same and as others have pointed out, it went to a general sale last time.

So all the pre ticket greeting can probably be put on hold.

GreenCastle
18-02-2016, 02:20 PM
The rich getting richer with more points.

CB_NO3
18-02-2016, 02:21 PM
They really need to bring this HSL points thing back to give others a crack at getting them. It will bring in more money to HSL and make it a fairer process for everyone.

percy veer
18-02-2016, 02:30 PM
The rich getting richer with more points.

agree fully.

Stuarty27
18-02-2016, 03:03 PM
What the hell is the point of loyalty points if your only going to release the sales in 3 stages!

A 300 point gap between the first and second stage is ridiculous, when you only get 5 points per away game.

No wonder people moan

blackpoolhibs
18-02-2016, 03:06 PM
This is ridiculous, i have been to the last 3 games but wont get a ticket for this, no wonder folk are drifting away.

Carheenlea
18-02-2016, 03:12 PM
What those of us who spoke out against got told wouldn't happen, has now happened.
A loyalty scheme that doesn't give the supporters who follow the team home and away ultimate priority is a total nonsense.
The whole thing has been ill thought out.

B.H.F.C
18-02-2016, 03:18 PM
What those of us who spoke out against got told wouldn't happen, has now happened.
A loyalty scheme that doesn't give the supporters who follow the team home and away ultimate priority is a total nonsense.
The whole thing has been ill thought out.

I follow the team home and away and have first dibs. Would have been the same without HSL points. Shouldn't be that kind of points gap to the second wave though.

Billy Whizz
18-02-2016, 03:26 PM
I follow the team home and away and have first dibs. Would have been the same without HSL points. Shouldn't be that kind of points gap to the second wave though.

They are allowing all season tickets holders to buy in the 2nd wave. The lad who comes with me is on 477, so he can't buy with me. Think he's missed 4 games since it was introduced, and he's not in the 1st wave

Carheenlea
18-02-2016, 03:37 PM

I only fall into first bracket courtesy of HSL. Missed 3 or 4 away games and without the 100 points would have fell short with 466 points.
Getting to the business end of the season, away crowds will be increasing dramatically. A loyalty Scheme would endure those who attend most regularly will get first chance to buy for occasions like this - only 700 tickets. The system has failed.

Billy Whizz
18-02-2016, 03:41 PM
I only fall into first bracket courtesy of HSL. Missed 3 or 4 away games and without the 100 points would have fell short with 466 points.
Getting to the business end of the season, away crowds will be increasing dramatically. A loyalty Scheme would endure those who attend most regularly will get first chance to buy for occasions like this - only 700 tickets. The system has failed.

The 1st wave points would have been lower if HSL hadn't have been added, probably been around what you were on, 460 or so.
What should have done is given the HSL points on a monthly basis. Say 20 per month for 5 months. Wouldn't have distorted things so much

CapitalGreen
18-02-2016, 03:41 PM

Probably best waiting to see if it goes to a general sale or not before trotting out the hyperboles.

Pete
18-02-2016, 03:42 PM
This is ridiculous, i have been to the last 3 games but wont get a ticket for this, no wonder folk are drifting away.

Nice one.

B.H.F.C
18-02-2016, 03:50 PM
Be interesting to know what effect the HSL points have actually had. I wonder how many people are eligible that wouldn't have been otherwise.

HibsNutter
18-02-2016, 03:50 PM
One of the few complaints I have with the current set up, the points added for HSL are ridiculous. Loyalty scheme should reward fans who go to games only. Really angry about this and I've still got enough points for the first wave.

Hibernia&Alba
18-02-2016, 03:58 PM
With only 700 tickets, it's only fair to set a high points threshold for the first wave, meaning those who have been to most away games will get first dibs. As others have said, there's a decent chance those of us in the second wave of sales will get our chance if we want to go. I'd be surprised if it went to a general sale this time, though.

Hibby70
18-02-2016, 04:09 PM
I've had 10 points added for the Hearts game then 10 taken off the same day??? Anyone else had this?

marinello59
18-02-2016, 04:24 PM
One of the few complaints I have with the current set up, the points added for HSL are ridiculous. Loyalty scheme should reward fans who go to games only. Really angry about this and I've still got enough points for the first wave.

If you have enough points to qualify for the first wave them surely the scheme is rewarding the small band of supporters it is geared towards? So why are you angry? :confused:

Billy Whizz
18-02-2016, 04:29 PM
I'm hoping they put the queen of the south tickets on sale before Wednesday's game as well

S4uzee
18-02-2016, 04:30 PM
I've had 10 points added for the Hearts game then 10 taken off the same day??? Anyone else had this?

I had that too. Not checked to see if points were added again.

But the points were added on 6th February which was before the first game even took place

HibsNutter
18-02-2016, 04:33 PM
If you have enough points to qualify for the first wave them surely the scheme is rewarding the small band of supporters it is geared towards? So why are you angry? :confused:

None of the people I go with donate to HSL. They don't have the points for first wave here, but I'm angry because when it comes to big games at the end of the season, inevitable play-off away games, we could struggle to get tickets together, whereas we would be fine if the top bracket was lowered to slightly above what the top bracket was before HSL points were added.

It's a complete joke that points are rewarded for HSL.

CapitalGreen
18-02-2016, 04:37 PM
None of the people I go with donate to HSL. They don't have the points for first wave here, but I'm angry because when it comes to big games at the end of the season, inevitable play-off away games, we could struggle to get tickets together, whereas we would be fine if the top bracket was lowered to slightly above what the top bracket was before HSL points were added.

It's a complete joke that points are rewarded for HSL.

This is the smallest away allocation we receive.

The top bracket will change depending on the game and the capacity of the away ground. Hibs are privy to the ticket sales information for our previous games at these venues and will have the best idea where to place the brackets to ensure people who go regularly get tickets.

Hermit Crab
18-02-2016, 08:23 PM
I'm hoping they put the queen of the south tickets on sale before Wednesday's game as well

That could well be a pay at the gate job Billy. Tuesday night away in Dumfries. No danger of a sell out. I reckon that's what will happen.

Billy Whizz
18-02-2016, 08:26 PM
That could well be a pay at the gate job Billy. Tuesday night away in Dumfries. No danger of a sell out. I reckon that's what will happen.

So you get no loyalty points for going to Dumfries on a Tuesday night. Will be making a complaint if this is the case.
Our longest away trip of the season, in midweek!

Hermit Crab
18-02-2016, 08:34 PM
So you get no loyalty points for going to Dumfries on a Tuesday night. Will be making a complaint if this is the case.

Just a guess Billy, I don't know if it will be or not. Remember Raith away earlier this season was cash gates.

lucky
18-02-2016, 08:43 PM
Dumbarton tickets when to a public sale last time what's the worry. I'm in the 1st but doubt I'll go. But everyone had the chance to sign up to HSL, even if it was for a £5 a month.

Danderhall Hibs
19-02-2016, 08:23 AM
Dumbarton tickets when to a public sale last time what's the worry. I'm in the 1st but doubt I'll go. But everyone had the chance to sign up to HSL, even if it was for a £5 a month.

Some folk had joined prior to the loyalty points thing. If anything those guys are more loyal than those that waited?

flash
19-02-2016, 09:04 AM

It's only a matter of time before we jump the shark and people stop going to away games that are pay at the gate because they won't get loyalty points for attending.

DarrenSQH
19-02-2016, 09:23 AM
Got my 2 tickets. Look forward to it.

kaimendhibs
19-02-2016, 09:23 AM
Sorted for me, givescotlandfreedon and Jumbo

Jonnyboy
19-02-2016, 09:43 AM
First in the queue at ER and got mine :greengrin

Billy Whizz
19-02-2016, 09:43 AM
First in the queue at ER and got mine :greengrin

Not doing hospitality this time?

Jonnyboy
19-02-2016, 09:44 AM
Nope. Sitting with the Hibees for a change 😀

CB_NO3
19-02-2016, 09:47 AM
There was a lot of doom and gloom then. There is a good feeling at Hibs again meaning this will sell out fast.

Geo_1875
19-02-2016, 09:55 AM

Remember to send your complaint to QoS as it's **** all to do with Hibs.

Billy Whizz
19-02-2016, 10:12 AM
Remember to send your complaint to QoS as it's **** all to do with Hibs.

How do you know that

Geo_1875
19-02-2016, 10:18 AM
How do you know that

The home team and local police are responsible for access arrangements. If they decide they can handle cash gates there is nothing Hibs can do about it.

marinello59
19-02-2016, 10:32 AM
The home team and local police are responsible for access arrangements. If they decide they can handle cash gates there is nothing Hibs can do about it.

I much prefer cash gates at away games. It removes a layer of bureaucracy, I'm all for that.

givescotlandfreedom
19-02-2016, 01:08 PM

Thanks again pal :)

Jumbo
19-02-2016, 04:20 PM

Nice one mate 👍

Keith_M
19-02-2016, 04:26 PM
I have no intention of going to this game and have no idea if it will go to a general sale but I thought I'd just come on an whinge (loyalty?) pointlessly about the Loyalty Points system as well.

Petrie!!!!!!

:grr:

kaimendhibs
19-02-2016, 04:30 PM
No bother guys☺☺

Albanian Hibs
20-02-2016, 08:26 AM
Have to wait till tomorrow to get my 2 tickets, even though my Dad could get his one now. Wonder how sales are going?

Hermit Crab
20-02-2016, 09:50 AM
Have to wait till tomorrow to get my 2 tickets, even though my Dad could get his one now. Wonder how sales are going?

Selling row N. Sales start from the back forward. Plenty left.

Billy Whizz
20-02-2016, 10:10 AM
Selling row N. Sales start from the back forward. Plenty left.

Got K yesterday

Albanian Hibs
21-02-2016, 08:59 AM
Was able to book my tickets at 9.50 this morning. Thought I had to wait til 10am?

PathheadHibby
21-02-2016, 09:12 AM
2 tickets secured - row F

marinello59
21-02-2016, 09:37 AM
Row J.
I still think this will go to general sale.

CB_NO3
21-02-2016, 10:00 AM
Got mine at the TO. Was about 15 folk there. About 300 left. A few will get snapped up today before the game.

madhibby
21-02-2016, 10:14 AM
managed to get two tickets ok on line - did the deed five minutes ago!

marinello59
23-02-2016, 09:34 AM
On general sale today.

Hermit Crab
23-02-2016, 10:07 AM
Still no word if Qos will be all ticket? Looking more and more likely this will be pay at the gate.

marinello59
23-02-2016, 10:49 AM
Still no word if Qos will be all ticket? Looking more and more likely this will be pay at the gate.

It would make sense to have it pay at the gate as it won't sell out. Saves Hibs admin costs as well if the home club takes care of everything. Fingers crossed it is.

Danderhall Hibs
23-02-2016, 10:58 AM
On general sale today.

So that means no issues caused by the 100 HSL loyalty points?

Phew, that's a relief. :greengrin

Geo_1875
23-02-2016, 11:17 AM

Except somebody might have to spend 90 minutes sat next to a stranger.

Danderhall Hibs
23-02-2016, 11:33 AM
Except somebody might have to spend 90 minutes sat next to a stranger.

How come?

matty_f
23-02-2016, 06:37 PM

Is that actually the case? Good news if true.

Danderhall Hibs
23-02-2016, 07:14 PM
Is that actually the case? Good news if true.

If it's gone to public sale that means anyone that wants one can get one? So I think that means the HSL points don't matter.

marinello59
23-02-2016, 07:42 PM
If it's gone to public sale that means anyone that wants one can get one? So I think that means the HSL points don't matter.

Much ado about nothing.

Ronniekirk
23-02-2016, 08:09 PM
The 1st wave points would have been lower if HSL hadn't have been added, probably been around what you were on, 460 or so.
What should have done is given the HSL points on a monthly basis. Say 20 per month for 5 months. Wouldn't have distorted things so much

Billy I would of been happy to get 20 points a month as as things stand mine haven't been added at all Ticket us didn't recognise me as on the data base for the Hearts game ( someone else got me tickets but you then don't get loyalty points added )
The matter is in hand and now with Ticket us ,but given we are in the process of selling cup final tickets fair chance they won't have time to sort it out for Thursday .

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Billy Whizz
23-02-2016, 08:13 PM
Billy I would of been happy to get 20 points a month as as things stand mine haven't been added at all Ticket us didn't recognise me as on the data base for the Hearts game ( someone else got me tickets but you then don't get loyalty points added )
The matter is in hand and now with Ticket us ,but given we are in the process of selling cup final tickets fair chance they won't have time to sort it out for Thursday .

Hope they sort it out for you Ronnie. Are you going to Dumbarton

Ronniekirk
23-02-2016, 08:17 PM
Nae ticket yet My son is back home on Thursday so if any left will get him to print me one off

Billy Whizz
23-02-2016, 08:39 PM
Nae ticket yet My son is back home on Thursday so if any left will get him to print me one off

Ronnie, you can't print off for away games

Ronniekirk
23-02-2016, 08:51 PM
Ronnie, you can't print off for away games

Oh well better let him know that Thanks

Albanian Hibs
26-02-2016, 10:03 AM
Does anyone know if I can pick up a ticket later today if I ordered it online now?

Billy Whizz
26-02-2016, 10:06 AM
Does anyone know if I can pick up a ticket later today if I ordered it online now?

I had a problem on Wednesday doing that. Give them a call and ask them if they can print it off for you

Albanian Hibs
26-02-2016, 10:08 AM
I had a problem on Wednesday doing that. Give them a call and ask them if they can print it off for you

Cheers, It will prob be easier just going down and getting one in person.

Hibernia&Alba
26-02-2016, 11:57 AM
Are tickets still available?

Albanian Hibs
26-02-2016, 12:34 PM
Are tickets still available?

Yes went down at noon and got 1 for my sister. Be prepared to wait as only 2 desks open.

Hibernia&Alba
26-02-2016, 12:35 PM
Yes went down at noon and got 1 for my sister. Be prepared to wait as only 2 desks open.

Tempted. Thanks :aok:

Tully
26-02-2016, 01:46 PM
I have a spare adult ticket for the game tomorrow if anyone needs one?, unable to get into town beforehand to return it before the game.

hibbysam
27-02-2016, 09:55 AM
After all the moaning and groaning, has today's game sold out yet? Or was it yet another moan at the club regarding loyalty points which wasn't merited at all? As in most cases, other than Ibrox really, if you want a ticket you will get one to pretty much any game you like.

marinello59
27-02-2016, 10:36 AM
After all the moaning and groaning, has today's game sold out yet? Or was it yet another moan at the club regarding loyalty points which wasn't merited at all? As in most cases, other than Ibrox really, if you want a ticket you will get one to pretty much any game you like.

The fact that this game went to general sale suggests that the whole focus of the scheme is wrong. It's a lot of fuss to benefit a very small number of fans who would get tickets anyway. I'd rather see it used to encourage home attendance more.

hibbysam
27-02-2016, 10:48 AM
The fact that this game went to general sale suggests that the whole focus of the scheme is wrong. It's a lot of fuss to benefit a very small number of fans who would get tickets anyway. I'd rather see it used to encourage home attendance more.

I don't really see how the loyalty points scheme would "encourage home attendance" tbh... IMO you have a group of people that cannot go for a few reasons, work, holidays, family's etc, however the majority wouldn't go if you opened the gates and let them in for nothing, and I don't think a few loyalty points will get them in the door. In most cases you either want to go or you don't and in a lot of cases people don't want to know. I think people should be rewarded for trekking to Dumbarton today, and Queens on Tuesday, not as much as a home game which is why 10 points for home and 5 for away. But the moaning about not getting a ticket is ludicrous as most people just don't want to go away to places like Dumbarton or Alloa etc.

marinello59
27-02-2016, 11:01 AM
I don't really see how the loyalty points scheme would "encourage home attendance" tbh... IMO you have a group of people that cannot go for a few reasons, work, holidays, family's etc, however the majority wouldn't go if you opened the gates and let them in for nothing, and I don't think a few loyalty points will get them in the door. In most cases you either want to go or you don't and in a lot of cases people don't want to know. I think people should be rewarded for trekking to Dumbarton today, and Queens on Tuesday, not as much as a home game which is why 10 points for home and 5 for away. But the moaning about not getting a ticket is ludicrous as most people just don't want to go away to places like Dumbarton or Alloa etc.

Dumbarton or Alloa really aren't that far away. Look at the distances travelled for games in England.
The loyalty point scheme that was discussed here and elsewhere for years was to reward walk up fans at ER. They have been forgotten about with the scheme we have. It's been great for me, I have been guaranteed tickets for games I would have been going to anyway under the old ST priority system. I'm just not seeing the point in it now.

hibbysam
27-02-2016, 11:10 AM
Dumbarton or Alloa really aren't that far away. Look at the distances travelled for games in England.
The loyalty point scheme that was discussed here and elsewhere for years was to reward walk up fans at ER. They have been forgotten about with the scheme we have. It's been great for me, I have been guaranteed tickets for games I would have been going to anyway under the old ST priority system. I'm just not seeing the point in it now.

It's not the distance, it is the lure of those games. What I mean is that they are not the most attractive games and fans find ways of not going to games like that. Fans are being rewarded for walking up to ER. You have to go to two away games to be given the same points for one home game. Meaning if I go to 10 home games, it is physically impossible for an "away only" fan to beat my loyalty points in just one season, other than signing up for HSL which is another argument.

What I would say is it seems that most sales are being rushed through, so for instance we only have about 2 weeks for most games to sell tickets, meaning less waves are possible, meaning bigger gaps between waves. If there was a longer period, the stutter between waves could be smaller, meaning more likely to get tickets over someone with next to no points.

If we scrapped away points altogether, someone who attends one game all season, would potentially have more points than someone who goes to 18.

IMO the loyalty scheme has been done correctly, more points for attending Easter Road, while also noticing fans who travel away from home in some way as well. The only thing, as I said, that would be improved is longer sales times to sell tickets, resulting in more waves which means that even 10 loyalty points could make a massive difference.

Andy74
27-02-2016, 11:10 AM

Yep. Seemed a good idea to bridge the gap between walk up and season ticket holders and give walk ups some priority over the general public for big games. Waste of time though the way it has become.