PDA

View Full Version : The Hibee Stars Are Now Aligned

Jack
18-02-2016, 11:00 AM
Ach we've had a torrid time up till recently. One disastrous manager after another, one disastrous result after another, many thought the club didn't care.

We now have no shortage of pundits applauding us (see todays daily herald as an example), bloggers and punters and posters like what we are all hail, hail, hailing Leeann and Alan for the Hibees Revolution.

The supporters have fallen back in love with the club that loves us; the squad of players we have, even those out on loan who had probably never heard of us before would run through walls for the cause.

Leeann and her team; Alan and his team; the squad; the supporters are moving on, moving forward.

But what about the gipsy curse? :cool2:

We have not one but two big as you like harps on the main stand. :scarf:

I'm tellin ye, the stars are aligned :thumbsup:

Bristolhibby
18-02-2016, 11:02 AM
Only problem is we are still in this poxy league.

But you are right, things are looking up. We will beat the Huns at home and they will slip up. Just need to be there to capitalise when they do.

Next month is going to be massive!

J

Hibbyradge
18-02-2016, 11:26 AM
I'll wait till we win something before declaring Hibs as Revenants.

offshorehibby
18-02-2016, 11:45 AM
Another omen, if we were to get to the Scottish cup final, i'm offshore and would miss my first final since i started watch Hibs. An omen i'm telling ya.:greengrin

lyonhibs
18-02-2016, 12:06 PM
Ach we've had a torrid time up till recently. One disastrous manager after another, one disastrous result after another, many thought the club didn't care.

We now have no shortage of pundits applauding us (see todays daily herald as an example), bloggers and punters and posters like what we are all hail, hail, hailing Leeann and Alan for the Hibees Revolution.

The supporters have fallen back in love with the club that loves us; the squad of players we have, even those out on loan who had probably never heard of us before would run through walls for the cause.

Leeann and her team; Alan and his team; the squad; the supporters are moving on, moving forward.

But what about the gipsy curse? :cool2:

We have not one but two big as you like harps on the main stand. :scarf:

I'm tellin ye, the stars are aligned :thumbsup:

Do we never learn?? 😝

When we're promoted and/or winners of a cup or 2, then we'll be suitably far down the road to bring back where we should be.