PDA

View Full Version : Kevin Thomson

Super_JMcGinn
18-02-2016, 10:03 AM
Surprised there hasn't been a thread on him before now, lucky not to be sent off imo and not what he was brought in for. I hope Stubbsy pulls him aside and tells him as much. He was brought in to help the younger players with his experience, I felt he didn't bring that at all Tue night, quite the opposite in fact.
He's going to get a run in the team by the look of things with Fyvie and Dylan being injured, we need your A game Kev not the stupid rash challenge Kev we saw Tue.

Scouse Hibee
18-02-2016, 10:06 AM
Done a job especially on Walker who he kept quiet with several robust tackles.

SeanWilson
Surprised there hasn't been a thread on him before now, lucky not to be sent off imo and not what he was brought in for. I hope Stubbsy pulls him aside and tells him as much. He was brought in to help the younger players with his experience, I felt he didn't bring that at all Tue night, quite the opposite in fact.
He's going to get a run in the team by the look of things with Fyvie and Dylan being injured, we need your A game Kev not the stupid rash challenge Kev we saw Tue.

You're at it. The only thing he was guilty of on Tuesday was running out of steam... as predicted. Done his job while on the park and was taken off at the right time.

Spike Mandela
Harsh.

Good guy to have round ER right now and good back up for Fyvie and Bartley. Kevin was always a bit prone to a lunge but his obvious quality always outweighed this. A few Jambos deserved seeing red a lot more than Kev..

mentalhibee
18-02-2016, 10:09 AM
Great performance from Thomson, he won the ball, it was the hearts players surrounding the ref that got him booked.

TamHibs
18-02-2016, 10:10 AM
A red for winning the ball? That's a new one.

chasitup
18-02-2016, 10:12 AM
Never a red, won the ball hard but fair.

easty
18-02-2016, 10:14 AM
he got a yellow, thats all it deserved.

Super_JMcGinn
18-02-2016, 10:15 AM
Great performance from Thomson, he won the ball, it was the hearts players surrounding the ref that got him booked.
Don't know where you were in the stadium but there was no need for him to lunge in like that, irrespective if he got the ball or not. He was fortunate not to have been booked before then and was spoken to by the ref about it, to lunge in like that afterwards was stupid and unnecessary, a booking is the least you are ever going to get for it, and why risk a red ? All my opinion of course, I just hope we don't see that side of him again.
He was brought in to coach the young players, I don't want to see Hendo or McGinn add that to their game.

CallumLaidlaw
18-02-2016, 10:15 AM
I was shocked at the yellow at first as it was a brilliant tackle. Won the ball and nowhere near the man. Kevin really wasn't happy at how the ref judged it either. But, after thinking about it, he kind of went in with a scissors type challenge which could be deemed wreckless. The fact the opposition player was about 2 foot away tho, I still dont think its a foul.

I wasnt overly keen on him returning, but he's been superb for 60 minutes in these 2 derby games.

keep the faith
18-02-2016, 10:17 AM
Up until he ran out of steam he moved the ball quickly, took up good positions and didn't give walker a kick of the ball.
Fine job if you ask me. Strange OP.

hibee_girl
18-02-2016, 10:19 AM
I'm nowhere near his biggest fan but even I can't deny he's done brilliantly since coming back. There was absolutely nothing wrong with his performance on Tuesday night.

He might finally win me over :greengrin

Prof. Shaggy
18-02-2016, 10:22 AM
Up until he ran out of steam he moved the ball quickly, took up good positions and didn't give walker a kick of the ball.
Fine job if you ask me. Strange OP.....

.....if not entirely unexpected.
:rolleyes:

Andy74
18-02-2016, 10:23 AM
I thought the tackle was a wee bit reckless but he did end up getting the ball.

Overall he was fine but there were two or three daft moments when he played the ball across the box in dangerous areas or turned and passed back into trouble.

With his exeprience he should be the one making sure we don't do these types of things.

FranckSuzy
18-02-2016, 10:33 AM

That should have given you a clue....

Not sure if you're just looking for a :a bite: with your posts but they're a bit mental like, IMHO :tee hee:

Albanian Hibs
18-02-2016, 10:34 AM

Nonsense

Hiber-nation
18-02-2016, 10:36 AM

Not again :troll:

Danderhall Hibs
18-02-2016, 10:38 AM
:hilarious

blackpoolhibs
18-02-2016, 10:41 AM
We were right behind the tackle, and my first thought was he could get sent off for that. The way some refs just over react and get the red card out without thinking these days when there's tackles like this is worrying, and maybe thats why i thought he could send him off?

Personally doing that scissor type movement contributes to these sending offs, even if you get the ball. Thomson has a habit of lunging tackles, which has contributed to him getting in trouble in the past.

It was certainly for me a heart in mouth moment, but thankfully he was only booked.

oconnors_strip
18-02-2016, 10:49 AM
It was a Derby ffs!
Loved thommo walking round the pitch at full time singing away to sunshine on leith with his arms in the air

Just Alf
18-02-2016, 10:50 AM
A red for winning the ball? That's a new one.
I'm guessing it depends on what team you support, that would influence your view I suppose... you and I (and others) obviously don't believe it's anywhere near a red!

GGTTH!

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

dp00
18-02-2016, 10:56 AM
I thought he done what was needed, a few robust tackles on hearts better players to let them know how the game was going... After his tackle on Walker did we see much more of him ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JimBHibees
18-02-2016, 11:11 AM
You're at it. The only thing he was guilty of on Tuesday was running out of steam... as predicted. Done his job while on the park and was taken off at the right time.

Agree he was good and no issue at all with him being aggressive. Thought the tackle he was booked for he clearly won the ball. Good experience to have around the pitch and in the dressing room IMO.

BSEJVT
18-02-2016, 11:13 AM

You are an absolute bundle of joy Gail aren't you?

If its not Paul Hanlon its someone else.

Do you really have any idea about football and what makes a footballer and sometimes the jobs footballers are asked to do in a game?

KT has been around the game long enough to know what needed done and what he could and couldn't get away with.

Walker, who most yams saw as their main threat, did the square root of f all.

That tends to suggest that whatever tactics and personnel were deployed did exactly the job they were supposed to.

J-C
18-02-2016, 11:18 AM

You're at it again, Kevin absolutely solid and did exactly what he was there to do, break up play and pass the ball forward which he did extremely well, he brings that wee bit grit to the midfield which is needed.

WeeRussell
18-02-2016, 12:07 PM
Only thing any young posters will learn from your thread as that you obviously really don't like Thomson. :aok:

bigwheel
18-02-2016, 12:11 PM
Only thing any young posters will learn from your thread as that you obviously really don't like Thomson. :aok:

To be honest this poster comes over as if they don't really like Hibs.

FromTheCapital
18-02-2016, 12:16 PM
Won the ball.
Hard but fair.
Personally, pisses me off how that's even a foul in football but it's never in a million years a red card.
Thomo did a job on Walker and kept him very quiet.
Well done KT :aok:

Aldo
18-02-2016, 12:20 PM
Don't know where you were in the stadium but there was no need for him to lunge in like that, irrespective if he got the ball or not. He was fortunate not to have been booked before then and was spoken to by the ref about it, to lunge in like that afterwards was stupid and unnecessary, a booking is the least you are ever going to get for it, and why risk a red ? All my opinion of course, I just hope we don't see that side of him again. He was brought in to coach the young players, I don't want to see Hendo or McGinn add that to their game.

No difference to the tackle made by a yam in the first half difference being our player didn't make a meal of it.

I've seen enough of KT in the 2 Derby games to see he will be an asset and once again you are making something out of totally nothing.

You forgetting McGinn getting sent off earlier in the season? Although it was rescinded he asked the question of the ref!

Once again I believe you are it it for the sake of being at it.

Argylehibby
18-02-2016, 12:23 PM

Not sure it's only Thomson????

cmcd
18-02-2016, 12:25 PM
No one has more passion for our club than Kevin and I'm sure he played a big part in the dressing room before the game in getting our players in the right frame of mind to do what was needed We should all get behind every player whether we like them or not

Golden Bear
18-02-2016, 12:26 PM

Very helpful I'm sure.

:rolleyes:

SonOfDavidFrancey
18-02-2016, 12:33 PM
Getting the dividing line between presence, imposing himself and recklessness right is exactly what the young midfielders can be learning from him. Man is a legend.

steve75
18-02-2016, 12:33 PM
I thought it was a great challenge! And his play has been pretty good since coming in. However one thing I've noticed is in each of the last three games, he has played at least one hospital ball to a defender. I know all of our player will likely lose the ball at some point of the game but passes to defenders when a team is pressing high have to be spot on! If he isn't 100% focused in future it will lose us a goal!

TAHibby
18-02-2016, 12:34 PM
It was a Derby ffs!
Loved thommo walking round the pitch at full time singing away to sunshine on leith with his arms in the air

****, didn't see that!

TrinityHibs
18-02-2016, 12:37 PM
We were right behind the tackle, and my first thought was he could get sent off for that. The way some refs just over react and get the red card out without thinking these days when there's tackles like this is worrying, and maybe thats why i thought he could send him off?

Personally doing that scissor type movement contributes to these sending offs, even if you get the ball. Thomson has a habit of lunging tackles, which has contributed to him getting in trouble in the past.

It was certainly for me a heart in mouth moment, but thankfully he was only booked.

That's what I thought. Along with the ref being surrounded by the dafties. Mind you I thought he had already been booked so what do I know!!!

Ged
18-02-2016, 12:45 PM
He was brought in to coach the young players, I don't want to see Hendo or McGinn add that to their game.

He was brought in to kick the **** out of jumped up tossers like Walker so that Henderson and McGinn can get on with their own game. Job done.

cloudy
18-02-2016, 12:51 PM
KT job done.. Fired in a few heavy challenges. For a while now people have been complaining we're too nice and need a tough tackler in the midfield especially against non footballing teams like hertz, stopped us getting bullied well played Kev

Stevie Reid
18-02-2016, 12:54 PM

:agree:

No danger that Thomson's performance was worthy of a negative thread, but if he doesn't know at 31 that tackles like that can end your game, he never will. Got sent off against Hearts for Rangers with one like that (though much worse), IIRC.

Was great having him and Marvin come into midfield after the loss of Fyvie and McGeough.

Borderhibbie76
18-02-2016, 12:54 PM
You are an absolute bundle of joy Gail aren't you?

If its not Paul Hanlon its someone else.

Do you really have any idea about football and what makes a footballer and sometimes the jobs footballers are asked to do in a game?

KT has been around the game long enough to know what needed done and what he could and couldn't get away with.

Walker, who most yams saw as their main threat, did the square root of f all.

That tends to suggest that whatever tactics and personnel were deployed did exactly the job they were supposed to.
Best not to even bite mate..as ever oor Gail is at it big style

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

JimBHibees
18-02-2016, 12:57 PM
****, didn't see that!

You can see it on the sky sports link up near the FF.

ManBearPig
18-02-2016, 01:00 PM
On fair reflection both he N pallardo were lucky to stay on field but the Reds were nonsense

Simkin911
18-02-2016, 01:08 PM
I too was worried for a second about the tackle - from the west stand it looked, to me, a little reckless. However, clearly it wasn't as bad as it looked according to others on here. That aside, I thought he put himself about well - as I guess he'd been told to do, and simply ran out of energy. Good show from him though.

patlowe
18-02-2016, 01:11 PM
For me it was stupid - not in my eyes a particularly dangerous tackle but one that was totally unnecessary and might, in some referees' eyes, merit a red. There's a fine line between playing on the edge in a derby (which I think is a good thing) and doing something silly that jeopardises our chances. Thomson got away with it, Cummings didn't.

However, I thought Thomson's overall performance was fine. He tired (like pretty much our entire midfield) after an energetic first half but contributed well to the victory.

lyonhibs
18-02-2016, 01:27 PM
He was brought in to kick the **** out of jumped up tossers like Walker so that Henderson and McGinn can get on with their own game. Job done.

Thomson is capable of doing so much more than kick the **** out of jumped up tossers.

It's his passing, experience and game intelligence he'll have been brought in for, not just cos he loves a tackle.

Roxyhibee
18-02-2016, 01:56 PM
Delighted to have him back and you can see from the way he has played in the games so far, how much the atmosphere at ER has dramatically changed and now allows players with his skill and experience to flourish rather than the constant negative which was has been the case in the past several years.

His lack of pace along with Gray's on that right side was becoming a worry as the game wore on though, but he couldn't have given any more for his favourite jersey and some of his play in both ties was excellent for us.

If I'm being honest, I do think he is prone to an erratic baffling lunge now and then, especially when he's an otherwise composed player and there's no immediate danger. We actually spoke about him specifically on this on the way to the game. But on Tuesday, there were a number of maroon jerseys well ahead of him on that score.

He's obviously loving being back and he could prove to be a crucial signing for us in these next few months. Still a chance for Kevin Thomson to write his name in the Hibernian history books... And I'm sure he knows it.!

emerald green
18-02-2016, 02:20 PM
Agree he was good and no issue at all with him being aggressive. Thought the tackle he was booked for he clearly won the ball. Good experience to have around the pitch and in the dressing room IMO.

:agree: KT certainly gave 100% against them before he ran out of steam. No room for shrinking violets in a derby. Thomo got tore into them. That's fine by me.

The days of HMFC bullying Hibs on the pitch are gone for good hopefully.

stoneyburn hibs
18-02-2016, 03:40 PM
He has done really well since coming back imo. Night and day compared to his 2nd spell under Butcher. I had no doubt that he would.

FromTheCapital
18-02-2016, 03:53 PM
How can anyone think Thomson's tackle was worthy of a red card? Pathetic.

Craig_HFC
18-02-2016, 03:57 PM
Anything that Gail has spouted on here should be filed under 'irrelevant' since she said she wanted a couple of tickets for the final for her Hun pals.

:aok:

I reckon she's a Hertz fud at the wind up (which is a strange thing to do tbh)

:confused:

Dashing Bob S
18-02-2016, 04:00 PM
Gail is my favourite poster on here.

Pete
18-02-2016, 04:00 PM
I thought this was going to be a thread congratulating him on his recent performances and expressing joy at his signing.

It was maybe a lunge but so what? Player in "makes tackle in a derby" shocker.

Smartie
18-02-2016, 04:04 PM
His tackle was pretty robust but fair imo - not even a yellow. But referees dole out all sort of crap these days depending on what angle they've seen it from. You can easily understand why even all of us seem to view it differently that it must be difficult for referees.

I actually thought Thomson took a sly kick out at one of their players right in front of the East not long before he was taken off.

If he wasn't out on his feet he might well have got himself sent off.

I thought he was brilliant though - totally nullified a very dangerous player for them (Walker).

It's easy to say that Hearts were gash but a lot of our defensive play - from back to front - was superb the other night.

GavinHarris 10
18-02-2016, 04:05 PM

I think you're being very unfair to KT, I'll admit that I haven't been the guys biggest fan in the past and I was apprehensive about bringing him back to the club, but in his performances against Hearts over the past few weeks I feel he has proven that he can offer us something, he looked battered after 60 minutes of solid graft, can't complain about a player giving his all. Although he may not be able to give us a full 90 in the high tempo games, I feel he offers us a great deal as a squad player. His signing has plugged the gap caused by the injuries to FF & DM, which could have severely affected our season this is Kevin's last chance as a player at Hibs and I'm sure he wants to bow out at ER in a more positive way than last time.

Golden Bear
18-02-2016, 04:33 PM
Anything that Gail has spouted on here should be filed under 'irrelevant' since she said she wanted a couple of tickets for the final for her Hun pals.

:aok:

I reckon she's a Hertz fud at the wind up (which is a strange thing to do tbh)

:confused:

What a beautiful phrase.

:greengrin

malcky
18-02-2016, 04:33 PM
Not sure it's only Thomson????

I'm sure after the booking Thomson offered a hand shake to walker which was accepted definitely no malice in the challenge

Iceman1875
18-02-2016, 04:45 PM
KT done what he was asked on Tuesday. Experience to the younger players and gave his all.

Gail, are you on the wind up genuine question?

At Easter Road we play...

jacomo
18-02-2016, 05:10 PM
KT done what he was asked on Tuesday. Experience to the younger players and gave his all.

Gail, are you on the wind up genuine question?

At Easter Road we play...

I doubt you'll get an honest answer. Nothing but negative tripe from this poster.

MWHIBBIES
18-02-2016, 05:16 PM
Pallardo was the one lucky he wasn't sent off, not KT.

Smartie
18-02-2016, 05:28 PM
I reckon if Gail continues to spout vitriolic garbage criticising Hibs players and antagonising Hibs fans without any sense of reality whatsoever then she's likely to find herself a position on Sportsound/ Open all Mics.

Stantons Angel
18-02-2016, 06:08 PM
Don't know where you were in the stadium but there was no need for him to lunge in like that, irrespective if he got the ball or not. He was fortunate not to have been booked before then and was spoken to by the ref about it, to lunge in like that afterwards was stupid and unnecessary, a booking is the least you are ever going to get for it, and why risk a red ? All my opinion of course, I just hope we don't see that side of him again.

I was sitting right in front of the incident and although the tackle was rash he did what he set out to do. Win the ball! He stopped another attack by them before it became dangerous. If you seen this from your viewing point you must have also seen the rash tackling of those in maroon, who should have been booked or sent off previous to the incident in question.
IMO Kevin Thomson in a Hibs shirt is first and foremost a football player, he was brought here to provide a steadying influence in the midfield of our young team. Any young player will learn from him in many ways how football is played "the Hibernian Way".

He showed in both Hearts games, his worth to us by coming into the turmoil of the game and playing the ball around so astutely. On Tuesday again he provided the backing needed enabling the midfielders to get forward as often as they could.

Im sure the young players will learn things worse from others with less ability than him.

ancient hibee
18-02-2016, 06:12 PM
What he did on Tuesday was show his younger team mates how you can subdue opponents even if they are stronger or faster than you are.Getting a reputation for making the odd big lunge certainly keeps them very wary and you can keep the lunge for another time.

snedzuk
18-02-2016, 06:20 PM
I'm nowhere near his biggest fan but even I can't deny he's done brilliantly since coming back. There was absolutely nothing wrong with his performance on Tuesday night.

He might finally win me over :greengrin

This for me as well

matty_f
18-02-2016, 06:56 PM
:hilarious

That was my reaction when I read the OP - I've not read pages 2 or 3 yet, but what an utterly mental thread.

davym7062
18-02-2016, 07:50 PM
hibs player shows passion a derby. that's whats been missing for years keep up the good work thommo!!!!

hibsbollah
18-02-2016, 07:50 PM
I wasn't keen on him signing but he did very well on Tuesday. I've total confidence in him to fill in for Bartley and Fyvie, which will be necessary over the next few weeks. Keep him in the centre though, he's less effective out wide.

Jonnyboy
18-02-2016, 07:56 PM
Watched that tackle from the East. Won the ball fairly and took the gimp out with his trailing leg. Should have been given a commendation, not a yellow!

As for being some sort of bad influence on the younger players I can only say the "Gail" is blowing way off course

wookie70
18-02-2016, 08:09 PM
Thought KT was decent. Shocking pass across the box early on and a few other bad passes but generally neat and tidy on the ball if not as good as at Tiny. I thought at the game he jumped into a couple of tackles early on which he was a wee bit fortunate to get away with. The booking I thought he got the ball when watching from the West. When watching the game today he lunged in and definitely caught Walker. It was a booking for me but in a red hot Derby could easily have ended up red. I want KT to be a calming influence and someone McGinn, Henderson and Fyvie can learn from and look up to. He was certainly that inspirational player at Tiny but not as good a job in the replay.

That being said Stubbs may have said put yourself about as you are never lasting the 90 and we will get you off if you are booked.

Libby Hibby
18-02-2016, 09:05 PM
I reckon if Gail continues to spout vitriolic garbage criticising Hibs players and antagonising Hibs fans without any sense of reality whatsoever then she's likely to find herself a position on Sportsound/ Open all Mics.

Or, much worse, ejected from .net for her continual trolling

sleeping giant
18-02-2016, 09:13 PM

Exactly. We need a bit of grit in these games.
He ran out of steam as you say but I thought he was more than decent in the first half.
Job done.

Winston Ingram
18-02-2016, 09:29 PM

Christ:confused:

Thought Thomson was very good and we certainly missed him when he went off.

Alfred E Newman
18-02-2016, 09:40 PM

These tackles have also contributed to some of his bad injuries. There was also one in front of the dug out early doors that had to be spot on or he was right up the tunnel.

Crammond Hibee
18-02-2016, 10:21 PM

He was booked because it was a two footed tackle as was the first one beside the dugout.
I agree he is adequate back up if others are out .

keep the faith
18-02-2016, 10:31 PM
He was booked because it was a two footed tackle as was the first one beside the dugout.
I agree he is adequate back up if others are out .

I think he is a good bit better than adequate back up if everyone is out. Will prove to be an excellent signing IMO.
Great to see a real hibby playing well in the side and loving it.

Super_JMcGinn
18-02-2016, 10:49 PM
I thought the tackle was a wee bit reckless but he did end up getting the ball.

Overall he was fine but there were two or three daft moments when he played the ball across the box in dangerous areas or turned and passed back into trouble.

With his exeprience he should be the one making sure we don't do these types of things.

I was going to mention those daft moments as well Andy but I thought I would concentrate on that challenge. Some of the comments on here are a bit baffling to be honest.
BTW If anyone questions my credentials I have enough loyalty points for the Dumbarton game :wink:

I reckon the majority of my posts have been positive, but please correct me if I'm wrong. I'm sure there is someone amongst you keeping count.

.Sean.
19-02-2016, 12:44 AM
Was screaming for us to sign him on here but the experts told me he I was daft and he was finished?? His use of the ball, upper body strength, reading of the game and passing range is phenomenal.

Delighted, love him. GAUN THE KT

matty_f
19-02-2016, 12:52 AM
Was screaming for us to sign him on here but the experts told me he I was daft and he was finished?? His use of the ball, upper body strength, reading of the game and passing range is phenomenal.

Delighted, love him. GAUN THE KT

What experts? Do you mean other folk that post their opinions?

Glad you were right, KT definitely played his part over the two games. :agree:

truehibernian
19-02-2016, 01:10 AM
What experts? Do you mean other folk that post their opinions?

Glad you were right, KT definitely played his part over the two games. :agree:

Even as a self confessed KT supporter I was surprised we signed him Matty have to say - always always rated him and supported him but I didn't expect a third term - first half on Tuesday he was exactly what the side needed. Even at Tynecastle second half he showed experience - could be a very very shrewd move.

I had a dig at Bartley v Livi - have to say he bossed that midfield midweek for 60/70 minutes - he was terrific.

matty_f
19-02-2016, 01:25 AM
Even as a self confessed KT supporter I was surprised we signed him Matty have to say - always always rated him and supported him but I didn't expect a third term - first half on Tuesday he was exactly what the side needed. Even at Tynecastle second half he showed experience - could be a very very shrewd move.

I had a dig at Bartley v Livi - have to say he bossed that midfield midweek for 60/70 minutes - he was terrific.

I was surprised as well, though i think anyone that knows football would be able to see that there was a real chance that KT could fit into this side at some point. He definitely rolled back the years a bit on Tuesday night. Looked like he was loving it, too.

monktonharp
19-02-2016, 01:27 AM

It was certainly for me a heart in mouth moment, but thankfully he was only booked.:agree:with you, and original OP. he has history. the scissors type challenge, enrages the opponent, causes a swarm of players to get involved for no actual reason and can make decisions for refs. only my opinion.I was surprised we got him for a third term, but pleasantly surprised that he has helped us over the 2 Derbies without having to walk:wink:

SanFranHibs
19-02-2016, 01:46 AM
Fine job if you ask me. Strange OP.

Yes, it seems we should just let them bully us around because they cant outplay us.

Good job KT.

Crammond Hibee
19-02-2016, 01:25 PM

Bartley has been outstanding since he came back into the team

Vault Boy
19-02-2016, 02:52 PM
Having a player like Thomson in the team is something we can very thankful for IMO. Incredible footballing brain, a good passer and extremely composed. Mental traits are often skills that can't necessarily be learned, certainly not in the same way players can physical train themselves. Thomson's skill set is pretty priceless, even if his legs don't move quite as quickly as he'd like. Glad he's back and even more glad that he's actually able to enjoy playing in an exciting team again, infront of enthused fans.

erin go bragh
19-02-2016, 04:42 PM
I must admit , thought it was a strange signing when KT arrived but with Fyvie and McGeough both injured , there is every chance we would have lost at the PBS without him coming on . In Stubbs we trust .

GGTTH

Mcpakeisgod
19-02-2016, 04:55 PM
Justified signing considering our injuries just now, a good signing. A lot of experience aswell, yeh he never played his best game but he's a good solid player and a will be an asset to hibs. Also he's a hibby so he can do no wrong in my eyes....

Stuarty27
22-02-2016, 10:34 PM
I think he has done really well since he has been back.

Never gives the ball away. Maybe packing abit timber around the midrift but I think he will prove to be a decent signing.

Andy74
22-02-2016, 10:37 PM
I think he has done really well since he has been back.

Never gives the ball away. Maybe packing abit timber around the midrift but I think he will prove to be a decent signing.

I think never is a bit strong. He had two terrible balls back into danger against Hearts. You don't see our players doing that very often. With his experience I had expected him to be the calm one!

Danderhall Hibs
22-02-2016, 10:37 PM
I think never is a bit strong. He had two terrible balls back into danger against Hearts. You don't see our players doing that very often. With his experience I had expected him to be the calm one!

:agree:

Swedish hibee
22-02-2016, 10:42 PM

Absolute garbage.
I'd lay off the half time pizza's- You truly are what you eat Gail!