PDA

View Full Version : Jason Cummings number of games scored in

BenjiOscar
17-02-2016, 07:18 PM
That was Jason Cummings' 20th goal last night and the 20th separate game he has scored in. He's scored in more games than Waghorn has so far this season (18 for Waghorn). That's excellent consistency for such a young striker and hopefully a lot more to come. Only striker I can see that has scored on more games is Leigh Griffiths with 29 in 23.

scoopyboy
17-02-2016, 07:22 PM
That was Jason Cummings' 20th goal last night and the 20th separate game he has scored in. He's scored in more games than Waghorn has so far this season (18 for Waghorn). That's excellent consistency for such a young striker and hopefully a lot more to come. Only striker I can see that has scored on more games is Leigh Griffiths with 29 in 23.

Amazing that he hasn't scored more than once in a game this season.

Stuarty27
17-02-2016, 07:27 PM
Just hope he signs and new contract.

Stay another year (hopefully in Premiership) and sell on next summer is best for player and club IMO.

Zazu62
17-02-2016, 08:14 PM
How many has he scored against the yams?

The Sundance Kid
17-02-2016, 08:18 PM
How many has he scored against the yams?

4 goals in 7 games against them

danhibees1875
17-02-2016, 09:19 PM
Love how he scores in the big games so frequently. Hearts, rangers, cup games.. even his double in the away Hamilton play off game.

Personally, I don't think he's ready to move on yet. He's got ability certainly, but he needs to work on a few aspects. My biased opinion would be that 2 more years at hibs to develop would do his future a world of good.

Onion
17-02-2016, 09:25 PM
Love how he scores in the big games so frequently. Hearts, rangers, cup games.. even his double in the away Hamilton play off game.

Personally, I don't think he's ready to move on yet. He's got ability certainly, but he needs to work on a few aspects. My biased opinion would be that 2 more years at hibs to develop would do his future a world of good.

Cannot underestimate how important this is in separating the ok strikers from the great, and exactly the reason Cummings has the potential to be an outstanding striker. Reminds me a lot of Kenny Miller in his youth - fearless, hungry and able to score goals in the games that matter.

With the right guidance, JC could have an outstanding career at a very high level.

Nutmegged
17-02-2016, 09:29 PM
You been catching up on @AgentScotland tweets from today too mate? Ha just read them myself, excellent record

erin go bragh
17-02-2016, 10:42 PM
4 goals in 7 games against them

He has scored in the last four games against them . ⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️
Think that's us undefeated in the last five against them , going back to August 2014 👍

GGTTH

greenlex
18-02-2016, 02:43 AM
His first touch is horrific for the most part.

...WentToMowAnSPL
18-02-2016, 05:06 AM
Didn't his first touch just volley it in from a cross? Maybe it's getting better !

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

MWHIBBIES
18-02-2016, 05:42 AM
Didn't his first touch just volley it in from a cross? Maybe it's getting better !

Sent from my iPad using TapatalkJokes aside his first touch is pretty awful, that and his decision making at times can improve big time. Good talent but there is a long way to go.

Smartie
18-02-2016, 06:32 AM
Jokes aside his first touch is pretty awful, that and his decision making at times can improve big time. Good talent but there is a long way to go.

Pretty awful or horrific is totally overdoing it.

Ok, his touch sometimes lets him down. Sometimes it is sublime, for the most part it is at least ok.

It hasn't stopped him developing an excellent scoring record, particularly in our biggest games.

I'm not concerned because he is always improving. If he was the finished article he'd be already gone.

hibsbollah
18-02-2016, 06:40 AM
Amazing that he hasn't scored more than once in a game this season.

Lazy.

Keith_M
18-02-2016, 07:49 AM
Lazy.

Racist.

Onceinawhile
18-02-2016, 07:54 AM
His first touch is poor? This the guy who killed dead a 70 yard punt at ibrox before scoring?

That guy has a bad first touch?

scoopyboy
18-02-2016, 08:13 AM
Lazy.

If he's only going to score once in a game we should substitute him with another striker immediately after he scores. :greengrin

greenlex
18-02-2016, 09:02 AM
His first touch is poor? This the guy who killed dead a 70 yard punt at ibrox before scoring?

That guy has a bad first touch?
I did say at times. In the interest of balance what about his first touch when Hederson laid it on a plate for him on Tuesday?

O'Rourke3
18-02-2016, 09:18 AM
I did say at times. In the interest of balance what about his first touch when Hederson laid it on a plate for him on Tuesday?
His first touch was great. It was the others... No idea why he' d want to go roubd Alexander on that side either. Volley was magnificent tho[emoji106]

Sent via the bushes @ EM

Stevie Reid
18-02-2016, 12:57 PM
He went something like 16 games before he scored his first goal, so his record since that is incredible.

Stevie Reid
18-02-2016, 01:01 PM
There's actually every chance that Jason will have scored 50 goals for Hibs before his 21st birthday.

HiBremian
18-02-2016, 01:13 PM
He'd have doubled that tally if his right peg was even just 60% as lethal as his left. Hat-trick on Tuesday alone.

Smartie
18-02-2016, 01:48 PM
His first touch was great. It was the others... No idea why he' d want to go roubd Alexander on that side either. Volley was magnificent tho[emoji106]

Sent via the bushes @ EM

First touch was fine, it needed a Romario-esque toe poke to nudge it past the keeper at a height he couldn't do anything about.