PDA

View Full Version : Robbie Neilson

Hexham Hibee
17-02-2016, 06:12 PM
For those of you who remember Chewing The Fat: good guy, good guy, good guy, Robbie

A sad, immature individual.

After the first game all he could think of was a "money spinning replay"!
Got it but the cup run is over AGAIN!

It will be all the sweeter to win at their place, he said. The sort of thing you'd expect from a teenager.
Nope, wrong again Robbie

Last night he said they dominated the game.
Pish

Claimed they were athletic but not dirty
As somebody else highlighted on another thread over the two games they committed 38 fouls to our 21.

He said Augustnyn was only throwing ball back to where free kick was.
Should've gone to Specsavers!

We had the ball in the net twice.....
Right but he failed to mention they were correctly called as offside

He says the game was lost in the last 10 minutes at Tynecastle.
Wrong again Robmeister... I think the records will show that you got beat last night.

Cheer up Robbie Neilson oh what can it mean, for a sad jambo..........

Alfred E Newman
17-02-2016, 06:54 PM
I think he is generally ok as a guy but tends to loose it during live interviews. His comments about Hibs overdoing the post match celebrations at Tynecastle were contradicted by his statement last night when he said that Hearts didn't lose the game at Easter Road , they lost it in the last 10 mins at Tynie.

Aldo
17-02-2016, 06:58 PM
The guy is a classless, clueless grade a yam roaster fud of the highest order.

brianmc
17-02-2016, 06:59 PM
The way he speaks in most interviews I've heard reminds me of some sad, wino down and out muttering nonsense to themselves as they rake in a bucket...... which, spookily enough, is exactly how he looks as well.

Blaster
17-02-2016, 07:00 PM
Is it true hearts are having their end of season bash this weekend 😄

I'm_cabbaged
17-02-2016, 07:01 PM
The way he speaks in most interviews I've heard reminds me of some sad, wino down and out muttering nonsense to themselves as they rake in a bucket...... which, spookily enough, is exactly how he looks as well.

😂

matty_f
17-02-2016, 07:03 PM
"The way to beat Hibs is to switch the play" - Robbie Neilson, 16/02/16.

How the **** would you know, Robbie? :faf:

GreenLake
17-02-2016, 07:06 PM

:faf:

1van Sprou7e
17-02-2016, 07:08 PM
I think he is generally ok as a guy but tends to loose it during live interviews. His comments about Hibs overdoing the post match celebrations at Tynecastle were contradicted by his statement last night when he said that Hearts didn't lose the game at Easter Road , they lost it in the last 10 mins at Tynie.

Yeah to be honest I'm not a fan of mindlessly insulting anyone that plays/works for them

If it's justified then of course go for it but Neilson seems like an alright guy who just doesn't handle big occasions particularly well

Of course you can laugh at his comments in interviews but Stubbs has also made a little bit of a fool of himself in interviews (albeit to a lesser extent), it happens

He's maybe a bit arrogant but then almost every football manager is

brianmc
17-02-2016, 07:10 PM
Yeah to be honest I'm not a fan of mindlessly insulting anyone that plays/works for them

If it's justified then of course go for it but Neilson seems like an alright guy who just doesn't handle big occasions particularly well

Of course you can laugh at his comments in interviews but Stubbs has also made a little bit of a fool of himself in interviews (albeit to a lesser extent), it happens

My advice would be for you never to read what the mutants on kickback think of him and most of their players - the abuse they get from us is nothing in comparison.

Waxy
17-02-2016, 07:11 PM
Perhaps you should have played Partick after all Robbie.

hibees 7062
17-02-2016, 07:18 PM

Can't really argue with any of that :greengrin

1van Sprou7e
17-02-2016, 07:25 PM
My advice would be for you never to read what the mutants on kickback think of him and most of their players - the abuse they get from us is nothing in comparison.

Lol, you do have a good point there

They've also got a thread about Stubbs and a lot of them are actually surprisingly level-headed and complimentary towards him, maybe a hint of jealousy creeping in? :greengrin

Jones28
17-02-2016, 07:26 PM

Worked so well for them last night they changed tactic 😂

Joe6-2
17-02-2016, 07:55 PM

Ha ha ha ha ha!

17-02-2016, 07:57 PM

Pretty much took the words out my mouth Aldo.

lucky
17-02-2016, 08:11 PM
There's a reason why he's not been linked to any jobs down south, everyone knows he's a clueless puppet. He struggles in interviews cos he does not have a clue what he's doing as he's following Mr 4-6-0 instructions. If he had any pride he walk away and tell Potter to ram it.

Smartie
17-02-2016, 08:13 PM

TBF he might be right.

"The way not to beat Hibs is to endlessly hoof diagonal balls into touch" - Smartie 17/02/16.

Billy Whizz
17-02-2016, 08:15 PM
There's a reason why he's not been linked to any jobs down south, everyone knows he's a clueless puppet. He struggles in interviews cos he does not have a clue what he's doing as he's following Mr 4-6-0 instructions. If he had any pride he walk away and tell Potter to ram it.

Does Potter buy the players, and Robbie just coaches them?

Craigmount Hibs
17-02-2016, 08:17 PM

A poppy thief with pride? Surely sarcasm on your part?

Onion
17-02-2016, 08:21 PM
Had a lot of time for Neilson. Seriously thought he was a bright, quiet, ambitious manager who showed maturity and respect for the opposition and was bigger than the usual small-minded chumps who manage Hearts.

Sadly, was wrong.

Last few weeks he's behaved like a typical small-minded, "going nowhere fast", fan-boy with a job. And shown exactly why Stubbsie will go a lot further in his managerial career.

Dunbar Hibee
17-02-2016, 08:25 PM

Nah.

**** him.

gaz1875
17-02-2016, 09:13 PM
I have no idea what he is saying in interviews, they really need to stick subtitles up during his TV interviews...looks like a tramp so a perfect choice for their manager :agree:

renato
17-02-2016, 09:26 PM
Had a lot of time for Neilson. Seriously thought he was a bright, quiet, ambitious manager who showed maturity and respect for the opposition and was bigger than the usual small-minded chumps who manage Hearts.

Sadly, was wrong.

Last few weeks he's behaved like a typical small-minded, "going nowhere fast", fan-boy with a job. And shown exactly why Stubbsie will go a lot further in his managerial career.

Said exactly the same thing on the PM board last night. These last Derby games have shown Robbie's true colours. Classless welt.

Onion
17-02-2016, 09:29 PM
Said exactly the same thing on the PM board last night. These last Derby games have shown Robbie's true colours. Classless welt.

Actually feel sorry for the guy. Hoped he'd be bigger than the Hearts, but looks like Potter and the Yam fans have got to him.

EdinMike
17-02-2016, 09:36 PM
From the Sky Sports video of SOL was it Robbie who was the dosspot in the Hearts gear at the end of it all who shook hands with the players after they did the rounds around the stadium ?!

Muse have irked him...

ACLeith
17-02-2016, 09:37 PM
From the Sky Sports video of SOL was it Robbie who was the dosspot in the Hearts gear at the end of it all who shook hands with the players after they did the rounds around the stadium ?!

Muse have irked him...
Steve Crawford. A real touch of class from him

renato
17-02-2016, 09:37 PM
Actually feel sorry for the guy. Hoped he'd be bigger than the Hearts, but looks like Potter and the Yam fans have got to him.

Yep, pressure got to him. And trying to deflect away from the fact he got out thought by Stubbs and the natives also not happy with him.

Stax
17-02-2016, 10:01 PM

Too close to comfort for tactical awareness for my liking. What his players failed to grasp was switching play doesn't involve punting the ball out the park more times than I can rememeber in any game I think I've ever witnessed. Another thing that confused me last night was their seemingly total disregard for a thing called the offside rule. Granted there's been a few changes to the nuances of the laws over the years but...If you base your whole philosophy on humping long balls / winning second balls its maybe something you should transmit on to your "players".