PDA

View Full Version : ICT game at ER

BOB MARLEYS DUG
17-02-2016, 04:12 PM
Can/will we sell this out or at least get a very healthy home support... 15k?

SeanWilson
17-02-2016, 04:15 PM
Can/will we sell this out or at least get a very healthy home support... 15k?

if its a saturday 3pm no telly, i can see us getting 15k+ :agree:

Vini1875
17-02-2016, 04:20 PM
I would say healthy not sold out. 1. Its likely to be on TV and 2. Cup final the week after.

Nameless
17-02-2016, 04:40 PM
I think if it's priced sensibly too, this will encourage a few more to come. £20 & £10 would do nicely.

Sent from my HTC One S using Tapatalk

Kojock
17-02-2016, 04:42 PM
With the bigot brothers still in the cup the TV will be clambering to get their respective games. Hopefully leave us to enjoy a 3pm Saturday KO

Onceinawhile
17-02-2016, 04:46 PM
Won't sell out. We'd be doing well to shift 12,000 imo.

I won't be there unfortunately.

mim
17-02-2016, 04:47 PM
With the bigot brothers still in the cup the TV will be clambering to get their respective games. Hopefully leave us to enjoy a 3pm Saturday KO

:agree:

JimBHibees
17-02-2016, 04:50 PM

Hope so but i think there are 3 live games shown.

hibee_girl
17-02-2016, 04:52 PM

:agree:

Sky had saturday 12.30 for rangers game and our derby game on the Sunday as their two games last round while the BBC had the Celtic game late Sunday afternoon for theirs.

Andy74
17-02-2016, 04:52 PM
Unless folk were there to watch Hearts surely the folk that went last night would want to see us one round further on??

jgl07
17-02-2016, 04:53 PM
Won't sell out. We'd be doing well to shift 12,000 imo.

I won't be there unfortunately.
Neither will I. I missed the Hearts game as I am working in London. I will be working in Oman for the ICT match in the next round.

I assume that this one will be on Hibs TV.

NAE NOOKIE
17-02-2016, 05:02 PM
13,000 tops and that's including away fans, 11,000 if its on the telly.... Going by experience a big turn out for a game like yesterday doesn't guarantee anything. A lot of the casual fans will be saving their pennies for Hampden.

On that note ............. Why does the official site still show kick off time for the League Cup final as TBC? .... If the kick off time is going to be moved from 3pm to act as an appetiser for bloody West Brom v Watford or some other poxy EPL game I will be raging :grr:

jgl07
17-02-2016, 05:10 PM
13,000 tops and that's including away fans, 11,000 if its on the telly.... Going by experience a big turn out for a game like yesterday doesn't guarantee anything. A lot of the casual fans will be saving their pennies for Hampden.

On that note ............. Why does the official site still show kick off time for the League Cup final as TBC? .... If the kick off time is going to be moved from 3pm to act as an appetiser for bloody West Brom v Watford or some other poxy EPL game I will be raging :grr:
It is to be shown by BBC so it has nothing to do with the EPL. This issue is with the Rugger Buggers at Murrayfield, also live on BBC.

I'm_cabbaged
17-02-2016, 05:15 PM
It is to be shown by BBC so it has nothing to do with the EPL. This issue is with the Rugger Buggers at Murrayfield, also live on BBC.

It's 3pm kick off

monktonharp
17-02-2016, 05:22 PM
13/14k I think if it's 3 pm Saturday

1van Sprou7e
17-02-2016, 05:48 PM
Does anyone know what players are suspended for the game against ICT?

rcarter1
17-02-2016, 06:00 PM
It wasn't so long ago, that when the away support brought less than half the south stand, Hibs supporters were put into the top tier of the south. I suppose theres little chance we will sell out the home end however. I reckon we should get more than 10K Hibs fans though for this one?

wee Stevie
17-02-2016, 06:09 PM
What's the planned date for this game?

Viva_Palmeiras
17-02-2016, 06:10 PM
Is it defo the Saturday? I had it in my simple mind that it was the Sunday - Mother's Day (again!)

hibee_girl
17-02-2016, 06:11 PM
What's the planned date for this game?

5th March but it could still be moved for tv

monktonharp
17-02-2016, 06:27 PM
Does anyone know what players are suspended for the game against ICT?Hanlon, Bartley and Cummings as far as I know

monktonharp
17-02-2016, 06:29 PM
Is this another reply if a draw over 90/ or are we at the settle on the day stage? I do think it can go to a replay.

lyonhibs
17-02-2016, 06:32 PM
Is this another reply if a draw over 90/ or are we at the settle on the day stage? I do think it can go to a replay.

It can. Semi finals onwards are now "on the night" affairs after the farce of how our replay against Dunfermline was organised

wee Stevie
17-02-2016, 06:33 PM
5th March but it could still be moved for tv

Thanks

1van Sprou7e
17-02-2016, 06:56 PM
Hanlon, Bartley and Cummings as far as I know

Seriously? All three could be massive blows, especially if Dylan's still struggling

I'm worried about our defence without Hanlon in particular

Hermit Crab
17-02-2016, 06:58 PM
I think if it's priced sensibly too, this will encourage a few more to come. £20 & £10 would do nicely.

£15 and £5 would be better.

easty
17-02-2016, 06:59 PM
Will those with the cup top up be buying tickets? Or denying the club the income again...😂

staunchhibby
17-02-2016, 07:12 PM
Will be using cup top up.Took my chance when purchasing season ticket.If there had been no home cup games would I have got my money back.Think not👍

heretoday
17-02-2016, 07:21 PM

I agree. :agree:

Ringothedog
17-02-2016, 07:24 PM
Will those with the cup top up be buying tickets? Or denying the club the income again...😂

No

Hibby70
17-02-2016, 07:26 PM
If like to see kids tickets at £5 max for this. Would help at a time where we've had to shell out a lot compared to normal.

gorgie greens
17-02-2016, 07:37 PM

As for big turn out games ,the fans normally leave with their heads bowed down ,massive change beating the pub team from along the road

monktonharp
17-02-2016, 10:13 PM
If like to see kids tickets at £5 max for this. Would help at a time where we've had to shell out a lot compared to normal.
that looks like a great idea but cant see it happening. Falkirk recently let under 12's in for free against us IIRC. It was a Sunday game but cant remember if televised. both clubs would need to agree, and it would certainly encourage folk to go along, especially if they could do a deal for the bairns.would make up the money lost, on pizzas:greengrin hunners o' the wee buggers with pizzas in the lower FF:rolleyes:

Sir David Gray
17-02-2016, 10:26 PM
Hanlon, Bartley and Cummings as far as I know

That's a bit of a blow.

hibby6270
17-02-2016, 10:34 PM
Will be using cup top up.Took my chance when purchasing season ticket.If there had been no home cup games would I have got my money back.Think not

I'm with you on this one. CTU this season has for once been well worth it.

Just don't tell anyone we also get the additional loyalty points. :wink::wink::thumbsup::top marks

erin go bragh
17-02-2016, 10:53 PM
A home tie with a win securing another trip to Hampden .
Hopefully our lapsed fans will return after yesterday's sell out / performance / result .

GGTTH

DavieRoy
17-02-2016, 10:59 PM

Correct, three out of the four games are live on TV. Sky have two, BBC get one.

Ronniekirk
17-02-2016, 11:06 PM
That's a bit of a blow.

Think someone else mentioned a fourth player but maybe that was just fyfie still out injured .
That's the spine running through last nights team .
Yes Fontaine can come in for Hanlon and dagnall or Keatings for Cummings but neither of these two are scoring at present
But on last three performances Bartley is irreplaceable

Think Yogi will be delighted with how this is panning out and fancy his teams chances We really can't afford any new injuries going into that one
Hopefully Dylan is back and stays fit .

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

cabbageandribs1875
17-02-2016, 11:15 PM
we have four games before the caley game

Alloa-H
Morton-H
Dumbarton-A
Q.o.S-A

i wonder if stubbsy might try out different options up front in these games with the cup game in mind, or maybe we might just go with one up front v caley(stokesy)

GreenArmyyy!
17-02-2016, 11:16 PM
Might be wrong but I don't think we have a lot of say over ticket pricing in the Scottish cup?

Greenworld
18-02-2016, 09:15 AM
Think someone else mentioned a fourth player but maybe that was just fyfie still out injured .
Yes Fontaine can come in for Hanlon and dagnall or Keatings for Cummings but neither of these two are scoring at present

Think Yogi will be delighted with how this is panning out and fancy his teams chances We really can't afford any new injuries going into that one

FYFIE or Mcgeoch will fill midfield slot....we have loads of options up front...Fontaine fills for Hanlon no problems here that's why we're doing so well good squad now

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

lucky
18-02-2016, 09:20 AM

Bartley has just got into the team so he's hardly irreplaceable. If Fyvvie and McGeough are fit both would start in front of him anyway

JimBHibees
18-02-2016, 09:56 AM
Might be wrong but I don't think we have a lot of say over ticket pricing in the Scottish cup?

I think both teams need to agree as proceeds are split and not sure Inverness would see the advantage in agreeing prices which may encourage more Hibs fans in the ground.

JimBHibees
18-02-2016, 09:58 AM
FYFIE or Mcgeoch will fill midfield slot....we have loads of options up front...Fontaine fills for Hanlon no problems here that's why we're doing so well good squad now

Which is all very well if all the current squad stay fit, we might think we have options at present however still 4 games in a short space of time before we play that game. A bit of juggling required with the squad I think.

Ronniekirk
18-02-2016, 10:04 AM
Bartley has just got into the team so he's hardly irreplaceable. If Fyvvie and McGeough are fit both would start in front of him anyway

Thought he has been immense in last few games and we may have needed that option against Ict
Agree on his day Dylan breaks up play and can also drive forward Its just keeping him fit Not sure where Fyfie is in his rehab schedule
But agree we have really good squad

Greenworld
18-02-2016, 10:27 AM
Which is all very well if all the current squad stay fit, we might think we have options at present however still 4 games in a short space of time before we play that game. A bit of juggling required with the squad I think.
Might find keatings getting run in next games in right mid maybe stubbs was thinking ahead playing him there for a few games a while back..
Good to see carmichael coming on I think we have a lot of options I understand your concern but think we're fine [emoji102]

Green Fish
18-02-2016, 10:29 AM
Don't agree with that statement at all. MB has shown what an invaluable player he can be, drop him now when DM and FF need time to recuperate. Foolish imo.

Sent from my E2303 using Tapatalk

Green Fish
18-02-2016, 10:32 AM
Also Gunnarson has shown he can come in and do a good job, give any of the regular back a well earned break. Exciting times ahead.

Green Fish
18-02-2016, 10:37 AM
A couple of hearts fans I know have said that ICT will kick us off the park and are the dirtiest team in the league. Rich coming from them I know. I haven't paid alot of attention to the SPL, does anyone know if that is true or not?