PDA

View Full Version : Big marvs booking!

davym7062
17-02-2016, 01:44 PM
How was that a yellow card? He was trying to get out the way of one of the hammer throwers lunges

SeanWilson
17-02-2016, 01:51 PM
Him and Jason thought it was a hibs free kick... Then Marv got booked... WTF!?

JimBHibees
17-02-2016, 01:54 PM
How was that a yellow card? He was trying to get out the way of one of the hammer throwers lunges

That was my view Davy also, thought it was a foul to Hibs and for it then to be for Hearts and a booking was a joke. Think it was the linesman who gave it. Shocker.

davym7062
17-02-2016, 02:10 PM
That was my view Davy also, thought it was a foul to Hibs and for it then to be for Hearts and a booking was a joke. Think it was the linesman who gave it. Shocker.

It was rite in front of us linesman flagged for a free kick to hibs ref had other ideas!!

JimBHibees
17-02-2016, 02:11 PM
It was rite in front of us linesman flagged for a free kick to hibs ref had other ideas!!

Dear oh dear.

Craig_HFC
17-02-2016, 02:17 PM
Could only have been either a free kick to Hibs or a throw in to the Gunts... how the ref decided it was a free kick to the Sex Pests is beyond me

wookie70
17-02-2016, 02:19 PM
I was above the incident in the West and I thought the lino gave it Hearts way. It was a leg breaking tackle from the Hearts boy who I think was already booked. Marv had no choice but to jump out the way and it was a shocking decision from the officials in keeping with their overall performance.

southsider
17-02-2016, 02:23 PM
Him and Jason thought it was a hibs free kick... Then Marv got booked... WTF!?

Is it possible to appeal this ?

macca70
17-02-2016, 02:37 PM
Absolutely ridiculous decision!!!

We were in possession stroking the call about, it was passed to Bartley, it was a little short and 1 of the Hammer Throwers came hurtling in, big Marv jumped fearing for his life, both players clashed mid air and both seemed to go down injured.

How Marv got booked for that was baffling!!

But then there huddy centre half whose already on a booking gets away with assault, a blatant cynical professional foul in front of the dug outs when we were on a break away!!

SeanWilson
17-02-2016, 02:40 PM
Is it possible to appeal this ?

Can't appeal a yellow... Joke!!

banchoryhibs
17-02-2016, 02:47 PM
Marv landed very heavily with his knee up. My nephew, who was a professional with Dundee, thought that it was a straight red.
Was Marv lucky that the ref did not take this view?
I've not seen a replay yet but maybe a yellow was justified