PDA

View Full Version : Loyalty Points

BSEJVT
17-02-2016, 01:05 PM
I bought 5 tickets for last nights game but only got 10 points?

I take it therefore that the points are restricted to 10 per game. regardless of number of tickets bought?

marinello59
17-02-2016, 01:11 PM
I bought 5 tickets for last nights game but only got 10 points?

I take it therefore that the points are restricted to 10 per game. regardless of number of tickets bought?

Every person who uses the ticket gets 10 points. You can only get points for the ticket you use yourself.

mghibs
17-02-2016, 01:13 PM
Yes as far as I know the cup game was worth 10 points. Each client reference number can only have 1 set of points added per game, no matter how many tickets you buy.

BSEJVT
17-02-2016, 01:29 PM
Thanks guys

Unavoidable as I needed to get 5 in the scramble and seated together so couldn't log in 5 separate times for others to get their points, but I will know for the future.

Many Thanks

mghibs
17-02-2016, 01:34 PM
Thanks guys

Unavoidable as I needed to get 5 in the scramble and seated together so couldn't log in 5 separate times for others to get their points, but I will know for the future.

Many Thanks

For next time, you are able to add the other client reference numbers to your 'network' so when you bulk buy you can just select to have them assigned to each person. Saves you needing to log in multiple times!

BSEJVT
17-02-2016, 01:40 PM
For next time, you are able to add the other client reference numbers to your 'network' so when you bulk buy you can just select to have them assigned to each person. Saves you needing to log in multiple times!

Thank you

Every days a school day!

I much preferred standing for hours on end queuing with fellow supporters in the freezing cold and rain. Honestly!