PDA

View Full Version : Cup final tickets.

Renfrew_Hibby
17-02-2016, 01:36 PM
Looking ahead to Mondays sale, does anybody know how many people have 90 or more points? If they all bought two each what does that leave? I have the points but canny get online on Monday and just scared they all get snapped up in the one day.

Hibernian Verse
17-02-2016, 01:38 PM
They'll take longer than a day to sell out! Don't worry about that. We'll also get given more tickets if we sell out.

Bracksy
17-02-2016, 01:39 PM
I reckon anyone who wants a ticket that badly will manage to get one, we will get more allocation when required

djs69
17-02-2016, 03:25 PM
More than 8000 have can buy tickets on Monday, it'll be pandemonium online and in the queue

Aaron
17-02-2016, 03:35 PM
I have 75 loyalty points but need three tickets together for the game. No idea what to do as you can only get two. :-/

murray26
17-02-2016, 03:36 PM
Can you buy as many as you want in the second wave..?

zlatan
17-02-2016, 03:39 PM
Is it concessions only for the horrible ends or the north and south stand as well?

Billy Whizz
17-02-2016, 03:40 PM
Is it concessions only for the horrible ends or the north and south stand as well?

Concessions in all areas

Aaron
17-02-2016, 03:44 PM
Can you buy as many as you want in the second wave..?

Just 2. Pretty **** really

Pete
17-02-2016, 03:46 PM
Just 2. Pretty **** really

Not really. You'll just have to wait for the appropriate wave if you want more than two

zlatan
17-02-2016, 04:19 PM
Concessions in all areas

aww, now I'm worried about getting north stand tickets.

Aaron
17-02-2016, 04:33 PM
Not really. You'll just have to wait for the appropriate wave if you want more than two

As I understand it there are only two waves with restrictions. 90+ points then 1+ point??????????? Then is goes onto general sale with unlimited tickets?

Onceinawhile
17-02-2016, 04:41 PM
As I understand it there are only two waves with restrictions. 90+ points then 1+ point??????????? Then is goes onto general sale with unlimited tickets?

That's right.

It's two tickets per person though, so I'll be buying 6 tickets for the south.

Onceinawhile
17-02-2016, 04:41 PM
Also no need to worry. Think the most we can sell in the first wave is about 20,000. Which leaves 5,800 plus another 10,000 or so once we get them.

Pete
17-02-2016, 04:43 PM

That's correct. You'll be able to get enough tickets in the second wave if you have another client ref who has more than one point. Have any of the two people who you want to sit beside been to a game this season? If so they will probably have a ref number and more than one point.

Keith_M
17-02-2016, 04:47 PM
We've been given an initial allocation of 25,800 and the final allocation will be between 35k to 40k.

I don't think anybody needs to worry about not getting a ticket

:greengrin

jgl07
17-02-2016, 05:07 PM
I remember that Hibs had three allocations of tickets for the Livingston League Cup Final.

I didn't have a season ticket that season and missed out on the first allocation. I wasn't worried thinking that there would be loads of tickets going. I was working in Glasgow when the second allocation went on sale. I assumed they would not sell out and I could go the next day and pick up tickets. Imagine my horror when I found that the second allocation sold out in a couple of hours.

Hibs got a third allocation from the unclaimed tickets from Debenture holders. I took no chances and queued overnight. Warm coat and two flasks of hot tea were essential. I got three tickets in the South Stand Upper.

The only other time I had to queue was for the final against Rangers at Parkhead.

surreyhibbie
18-02-2016, 12:08 AM
I have 100 loyalty points but need three tickets. Do I grab two I the first wave and try and get a third in the next wave, or wait and try to get three together in the second?

Think the first option looks safest, should be possible to get a single ticket from somewhere, even if it means we are split up..

Onceinawhile
18-02-2016, 08:11 AM
I have 100 loyalty points but need three tickets. Do I grab two I the first wave and try and get a third in the next wave, or wait and try to get three together in the second?

Think the first option looks safest, should be possible to get a single ticket from somewhere, even if it means we are split up..

I'd wait personally. There'll still be c6,000 tickets for sale plus whatever else we get

Johnny Clash
19-02-2016, 09:30 PM
Does anyone know if there's concessions for students for the Cup Final?

I couldn't see anything on official site.

adhibs
19-02-2016, 09:40 PM
I remember that Hibs had three allocations of tickets for the Livingston League Cup Final.

I didn't have a season ticket that season and missed out on the first allocation. I wasn't worried thinking that there would be loads of tickets going. I was working in Glasgow when the second allocation went on sale. I assumed they would not sell out and I could go the next day and pick up tickets. Imagine my horror when I found that the second allocation sold out in a couple of hours.

Hibs got a third allocation from the unclaimed tickets from Debenture holders. I took no chances and queued overnight. Warm coat and two flasks of hot tea were essential. I got three tickets in the South Stand Upper.

The only other time I had to queue was for the final against Rangers at Parkhead.

Keep reading people saying theres no need to worry and plenty to go around. The initial batch will be gone in the week. Ill be claiming my two on monday or tuesday, not taking any chances holding back to be in a larger group.

zlatan
19-02-2016, 09:51 PM
Good email from Hibs tonight offering those abroad with Hibs TV subscriptions with a chance to buy in the 2nd wave.

Ronniekirk
19-02-2016, 09:57 PM
I think people are underestimating the level of interest thier will be for cup final tickets both from Hibs and Ross county ,who will see this as thier one big chance for silverware in thier history and we are selling tickets on the back of the clamour for hearts tickets so we can see that as tickets go quickly it creates more demand and the impression if you leave it too long you may miss out .

HUTCHYHIBBY
19-02-2016, 10:00 PM
Don't panic! Don't panic!

Hibernia&Alba
19-02-2016, 10:09 PM
Does anyone know if there's concessions for students for the Cup Final?

I couldn't see anything on official site.

I don't think there is, actually, but would double check that.

GreenCastle
19-02-2016, 10:44 PM
I think people are underestimating the level of interest thier will be for cup final tickets both from Hibs and Ross county ,who will see this as thier one big chance for silverware in thier history and we are selling tickets on the back of the clamour for hearts tickets so we can see that as tickets go quickly it creates more demand and the impression if you leave it too long you may miss out .

Massive buzz about the club right now. Win Sunday will help also - but couldn't have been a better time to put them on sale after a derby win.

I'm getting some with my season ticket allowance / points but will also be aiming to pick up a few in general sale for friends.

What's the most amount of Hibs fans we have ever taken to Hampden?

Ronniekirk
19-02-2016, 10:48 PM
Massive buzz about the club right now. Win Sunday will help also - but couldn't have been a better time to put them on sale after a derby win.

I'm getting some with my season ticket allowance / points but will also be aiming to pick up a few in general sale for friends.

What's the most amount of Hibs fans we have ever taken to Hampden?

I was at the Dunfermline cup final when we had fans locked out and was at the livi one when we got beat both huge supports Did we not have well over around 40 ,000 or so for livi

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Nakedmanoncrack
19-02-2016, 11:26 PM
I was at the Dunfermline cup final when we had fans locked out and was at the livi one when we got beat both huge supports Did we not have well over around 40 ,000 or so for livi

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

37k sell out for Livi.

silverhibee
19-02-2016, 11:34 PM
Looking for 18 together in the same section.

blackpoolhibs
19-02-2016, 11:36 PM
Looking for 18 together in the same section.

Call the club. :wink:

silverhibee
19-02-2016, 11:46 PM
Call the club. :wink:

He will. :wink: :greengrin

IberianHibernian
19-02-2016, 11:51 PM
37k sell out for Livi.Seem to remember 38,000 being mentioned but there were loads of empty seats especially in West Stand ( only sold by Livi I presume ) and it was very difficult to get rid of spare Hibs tickets on the day .

monktonharp
19-02-2016, 11:57 PM
I do remember that over 3,000 Hibernian fans were locked out, in the East terracing at the 1991 final against the Pars. I am sure it was pay at the gate, and some from our bus actually watched it in a Pub nearby.