PDA

View Full Version : Looking forward

Monts
17-02-2016, 11:47 AM
As great as last night was, and as good as it is to savour, we have 3 more important games coming up in the next 10 days.

Alloa, Morton and Dumbarton.

All very winnable but we can't afford complacency.

We've had a lot of big games recently, but now's the time to settle back into the rhythm of league wins.

Win these three, which includes our game in hand over the rangers and the pressure moves back to them, especially with our game against them being moved to April after last nights win!

It's good to be a hibee! :thumbsup:

Onion
17-02-2016, 11:57 AM
As great as last night was, and as good as it is to savour, we have 3 more important games coming up in the next 10 days.

Alloa, Morton and Dumbarton.

All very winnable but we can't afford complacency.

We've had a lot of big games recently, but now's the time to settle back into the rhythm of league wins.

Win these three, which includes our game in hand over the rangers and the pressure moves back to them, especially with our game against them being moved to April after last nights win!

It's good to be a hibee! :thumbsup:

:agree: All about putting pressure on Sevco. If we are within touching distance when they come to ER, they will crack.

Col2
17-02-2016, 11:59 AM
Good games to have. All winnable and absolute must 9 points.

HibsNutter
17-02-2016, 12:01 PM
These three and then QoS the week before Inverness. Win them all, then beat Inverness and we'll be flying going into the final. If only it was that simple.

Monts
17-02-2016, 12:08 PM
Anyone know what the rangers fixtures are in that time?

Dashing Bob S
17-02-2016, 12:11 PM
We'll struggle in some of them. We're a football side, capable of raising our game and playing at a higher level, as the Premiership scalps show.

I think the Huns, a bullying side, are more effective at turning over the pub teams in the lower half of the league.

Hope I'm proven wrong and Stokesy and Jason go voodoo on them.

ALF TUPPER
17-02-2016, 12:13 PM
So, all winnable but let's have everyone turning up and moaning about loyalty points , looking for spare tickets etc/.... 😎

Monts
18-02-2016, 03:04 PM
We'll struggle in some of them. We're a football side, capable of raising our game and playing at a higher level, as the Premiership scalps show.

I think the Huns, a bullying side, are more effective at turning over the pub teams in the lower half of the league.

Hope I'm proven wrong and Stokesy and Jason go voodoo on them.
I think the alloa game is a good one to start back on. Without being disrespectful, we should have enough to get past them without having to play at the very top of our game.

HibsNutter
18-02-2016, 03:27 PM
Anyone know what the rangers fixtures are in that time?

QoS away next then St. Mirren and Raith at Ibrox. Don't expect them to drop points. All we can do is keep winning, ensure we beat them and pray they slip up somewhere.

bigwheel
18-02-2016, 03:27 PM
QoS away next then St. Mirren and Raith at Ibrox. Don't expect them to drop points. All we can do is keep winning, ensure we beat them and pray they slip up somewhere.

I'm hopeful of them not taking full points in 2 of those 3 ;)

Monts
18-02-2016, 04:22 PM
Queen's could be a tricky one for them. Always a difficult place to go. I can't see them slipping up at Ibrox though unfortunately.

Hibernia&Alba
18-02-2016, 04:30 PM
Three league fixtures we should win, but we're playing a lot of games just now, which is taking its toll. The team looked tired at Livi and ran out of gas second half on Tuesday. Giving the right players a wee rest at the right time is so important in these situations. We really need maximum points, if we're to keep The Rangers on their toes.