PDA

View Full Version : Hibs have won more 'Premiership' games than Dundee United

Bayern Bru
17-02-2016, 11:40 AM
As it says on the tin (http://www.scotsman.com/sport/football/teams/hibernian/hibs-have-won-more-premiership-games-than-dundee-united-1-4032923).

TamHibs
17-02-2016, 11:44 AM
We haven't really though, we've won 4 cup games

Dundee Utd have won 3 league games & a cup win v Partick

Captain Trips
17-02-2016, 11:46 AM
I stated on another thread that Stubbs have beaten as many SPL teams as Butcher did in league matches and Butcher had 23 games.

TamHibs
17-02-2016, 11:47 AM
I stated on another thread that Stubbs have beaten as many SPL teams as Butcher did in league matches and Butcher had 23 games.

Never mention that name again *shudder*

--------
17-02-2016, 11:55 AM
We haven't really though, we've won 4 cup games

Dundee Utd have won 3 league games & a cup win v Partick

Games against premiership sides - Dundee Utd, Aberdeen, St Johnstone, and a draw and a win against Hearts.

Of course, the wins were all at Er, and in every case we were shockingly lucky and wouldn't have won but for a biassed and extremely partisan 'homer' for a referee.

Just ask Monkey-Man. :monkey:

Monts
17-02-2016, 11:56 AM
Games against premiership sides - Dundee Utd, Aberdeen, St Johnstone, and a draw and a win against Hearts.

Of course, the wins were all at Er, and in every case we were shockingly lucky and wouldn't have won but for a biassed and extremely partisan 'homer' for a referee.

I think the point was that if you're including cup games, then utd have beaten premiership opposition in that too.

NAE NOOKIE
17-02-2016, 11:57 AM
Yup ... we would currently be 2nd bottom of the Ladbrokes Premiership :greengrin

They can keep their playground logic though .... that'll be the day any Hibs fan goes to a cup final thinking we are certs to win :bitchy:

TamHibs
17-02-2016, 11:58 AM

They dominated after Cummings goal so they did, well Levein told him that anyway.....