PDA

View Full Version : Player out for ICT game

mutley
17-02-2016, 11:24 AM
Can anyone give a definitive list of player that are suspended for the quarter final against ICT?

Having a strong squad means that we will have good replacements but I'm not sure who is in/out for this one.

JimBHibees
17-02-2016, 11:27 AM
Can anyone give a definitive list of player that are suspended for the quarter final against ICT?

Having a strong squad means that we will have good replacements but I'm not sure who is in/out for this one.

Cummings, Hanlon and Bartley. The latter two can consider themselves unlucky IMO.

TamHibs
17-02-2016, 11:28 AM
I believe we will be missing Hanlon, Bartley & Cummings for the Inverness tie

Craig_HFC
17-02-2016, 11:33 AM
Fontaine & McGeough in for Hanlon & Bartley.

Either Keatings or Dagnall in for Cummings.

mutley
17-02-2016, 11:37 AM
Cheers guys, I had about 5 players in my head that would be out.

Hopefully we can still get through this tie and have a full squad read to carry on.

GGTTH

robinp
17-02-2016, 11:41 AM

Radio mentioned Stokes as well.

Spike Mandela
17-02-2016, 11:42 AM
Anybody know if ICT have any suspensions for game?

JimBHibees
17-02-2016, 11:42 AM

Stokes wasnt booked last night so he isnt out of the quarter final.

TamHibs
17-02-2016, 11:43 AM
Just praying we get the job done at Easter Road, I wouldn't be able to make a midweek replay up in Inverness :boo hoo::boo hoo:

Ray_
17-02-2016, 11:44 AM

Heard that as well, think they made a mistake there, should have said Cummings.

JimBHibees
17-02-2016, 11:53 AM
Anybody know if ICT have any suspensions for game?

No they dont though they do have about 7 players on a yellow which may come into play if the game goes to a replay.

Monts
17-02-2016, 11:55 AM
No they dont though they do have about 7 players on a yellow which may come into play if the game goes to a replay.

Another replay is the last thing we need

Col2
17-02-2016, 11:58 AM
Tough game but they are all tough at this point in the season. Tougher than Hearts over two games or an Aberdeen team on fire or a cup Semi against St Johnstone? No tougher.

Big eight days. Cup quarter final then cup final following weekend.

CallumLaidlaw
17-02-2016, 12:01 PM
Tough game but they are all tough at this point in the season. Tougher than Hearts over two games or an Aberdeen team on fire or a cup Semi against St Johnstone? No tougher.

Big eight days. Cup quarter final then cup final following weekend.

The other good thing about us getting through last night is it means it gives us an extra couple of days recovery as the Rangers game was meant to be on the monday night before the final. Confidence will be at an all time high anyway but beating ICT would give that extra boost going into the final.

Hibbyradge
17-02-2016, 12:02 PM
Another replay is the last thing we need

Getting beaten in the quarter final would be worse.

hibee_girl
17-02-2016, 12:02 PM
The other good thing about us getting through last night is it means it gives us an extra couple of days recovery as the Rangers game was meant to be on the monday night before the final. Confidence will be at an all time high anyway but beating ICT would give that extra boost going into the final.

I think there's a good chance our game will be picked for tv, maybe on the Sunday?

JimBHibees
17-02-2016, 12:03 PM
I think there's a good chance our game will be picked for tv, maybe on the Sunday?

With Rangers and Celtic still in the cup, maybe not? Not sure how many games are able to be picked though.

hibee_girl
17-02-2016, 12:05 PM
With Rangers and Celtic still in the cup, maybe not? Not sure how many games are able to be picked though.

BBC had one game and Sky had 2 last round.

Billy Whizz
17-02-2016, 12:05 PM

Do you think they will take Celtic at home to Morton, would be surprised. Think Hibs v Caley might be chosen

JimBHibees
17-02-2016, 12:07 PM

I think last year there were 3 live games QOS/Falkirk on BBC think it was the Friday and 2 live Sky games on the Sunday us v Berwick and United v Celtic. So every chance it will be on.

Monts
17-02-2016, 12:07 PM
Getting beaten in the quarter final would be worse.

Obviously we don't want to go out the cup, but another midweek game in an already packed schedule while we are still fighting for the league would likely be detrimental.

CallumLaidlaw
17-02-2016, 12:08 PM
Hibernian vs Inverness Caledonian Thistle
Celtic vs Greenock Morton
Ross County vs Dundee United
Rangers vs Dumbarton or Dundee

Maybe one game on the friday night? The Celtic game?
Rangers on the saturday lunchtime, then ours on the sunday? That wouldnt surprise me.

JimBHibees
17-02-2016, 12:09 PM
Do you think they will take Celtic at home to Morton, would be surprised. Think Hibs v Caley might be chosen

Agree think it will be if 3 games on live. Ross and United would likely miss out though would prefer our game not to be live to get bigger crowd and day more preparation for the League cup final.

Col2
17-02-2016, 12:16 PM
Agree think it will be if 3 games on live. Ross and United would likely miss out though would prefer our game not to be live to get bigger crowd and day more preparation for the League cup final.

Agree. Sunday or Monday would not be good.

Prefer Friday night or even Saturday lunchtime rather than later. Friday night would be great!

JimBHibees
17-02-2016, 12:17 PM

Prefer Friday night or even Saturday lunchtime rather than later. Friday night would be great!

Agree not sure Inverness fans would agree but who knows.

Just seen we are away to QOS on Tuesday 1st March so probably rules out the Friday for us.

Billy Whizz
17-02-2016, 12:19 PM

We're playing on Tuesday 1st at Queens away, can't see it being the Friday

Waxy
17-02-2016, 12:28 PM
Morton, Ross county, Dundee, Hibs. Take that as a line up for the semis.

Spike Mandela
17-02-2016, 12:36 PM
One positive to be taken from suspensions is that players coming in will be desperate to make following weeks cup final team so incentive is there to perform.