PDA

View Full Version : Robbie Neilson

CallumLaidlaw
17-02-2016, 08:05 AM
This guy fits the category of Deluded Jambo roaster absolutely perfectly.

With his garbage after the first game about dominating an hour of the game and a victory being all the sweeter at ER (yes Rob, you were right about that!)

Then this morning I listened to his post match interview. Apparently the hearts player rolled the ball back to the spot where the free kick was! Erm, NAH! I agree it was a harsh 2nd yellow, but Ivan Sproule got a 2nd yellow for similar at Ibrox. THEN, he said they lost a poor goal after 4 minutes then WENTON TO DOMINATE THE REST OF THE GAME!!!! :confused::confused::confused: What game was he actually watching? And does he actually believe that crap????

Anyway, his interview was pretty joyful as he sounded like the worlds most depressed man. UP YI NEILSON!!! :giruy2:

JimBHibees
17-02-2016, 08:16 AM

With his garbage after the first game about dominating an hour of the game and a victory being all the sweeter at ER (yes Rob, you were right about that!)

Then this morning I listened to his post match interview. Apparently the hearts player rolled the ball back to the spot where the free kick was! Erm, NAH! I agree it was a harsh 2nd yellow, but Ivan Sproule got a 2nd yellow for similar at Ibrox. THEN, he said they lost a poor goal after 4 minutes then WENTON TO DOMINATE THE REST OF THE GAME!!!! :confused::confused::confused: What game was he actually watching? And does he actually believe that crap????

Anyway, his interview was pretty joyful as he sounded like the worlds most depressed man. UP YI NEILSON!!! :giruy2:

Just heard Alexander coming out with that on the radio, Hibs started better and scored and we dominated the rest of the game. They dominated the second half when we didnt press them as much however first half we were by far the better team and should have been more than 1 ahead. Over the two games the better team won.

CallumLaidlaw
17-02-2016, 09:54 AM
http://www.snspix.com/160216-william-hill-scottish-cup-5th-rnd-replay-hibernian/print/11601707.html :greengrin

JimBHibees
17-02-2016, 09:56 AM
http://www.snspix.com/160216-william-hill-scottish-cup-5th-rnd-replay-hibernian/print/11601707.html :greengrin

Some brilliant photos there. I see the rolling news line is about the shocking dismissal of Augustyn according to RN absolutely no mention of the most obvious second yellow ever being ignored on Pallardo.

davym7062
17-02-2016, 10:08 AM
Absolutely Jim, how that wasn't a red is beyond me!

JimBHibees
17-02-2016, 10:11 AM
Absolutely Jim, how that wasn't a red is beyond me!

I think he realised the mistake Davy hence the soft yellow for Augustyn and Cummings stupidly doing the same minutes later. Pallardo was a stick on and could easily have swung the tie.

--------
17-02-2016, 10:23 AM
I think he realised the mistake Davy hence the soft yellow for Augustyn and Cummings stupidly doing the same minutes later. Pallardo was a stick on and could easily have swung the tie.

TBH, I think Cummings first yellow wasn't very clever either, though I can understand his reaction to scoring.

Score as many goals against them as you like, jason, but just gonnae no celebrate in front of them again? That's a certain yellow card every time. Go to your own folk, who love you. :tsk tsk:

--------
17-02-2016, 10:25 AM

Who on earth would want a picture of Piltdown Man on their wall?

A science teacher illustrating evolutionary throwbacks, maybe?

But who else?

JimBHibees
17-02-2016, 10:26 AM
TBH, I think Cummings first yellow wasn't very clever either, though I can understand his reaction to scoring.

Score as many goals against them as you like, jason, but just gonnae no celebrate in front of them again? That's a certain yellow card every time. Go to your own folk, who love you. :tsk tsk:

Yes absolutely silly and did go off the pitch which gives the ref every reason to yellow him. If he had stood on the pitch and done that it would have been something he may have got away with. He scores in all the big games which is great to see that we have so many young confident players who savour these games rather than be frightened by them which has happened too often previously.

He did have the real potential to go from hero to zero if Hearts had equalised late on, fortunate for us and him that didnt happen.

Danderhall Hibs
17-02-2016, 11:43 AM

That's the Hearts in him - they always celebrate in front of the opposing fans.

Danderhall Hibs
17-02-2016, 11:44 AM

Any idea how many shots on target they had while dominating the game?

Mikey09
17-02-2016, 12:21 PM

Im soooooooo glad you posted this as I thought I mis heard him saying it!! Really Robbie?! Hibs pumped yer Hoofers for the first half not 4 mins pal!! JC should have scored again and Beaton turned down a good penalty shout just after we scored. Granted I was a good bit away from it but it looked like the Hibs player, not sure who it was, maybe McGregor, knocked the ball past the Hawrts defender and was caught high and late. Might be wrong.

JHFC
17-02-2016, 12:28 PM
Im soooooooo glad you posted this as I thought I mis heard him saying it!! Really Robbie?! Hibs pumped yer Hoofers for the first half not 4 mins pal!! JC should have scored again and Beaton turned down a good penalty shout just after we scored. Granted I was a good bit away from it but it looked like the Hibs player, not sure who it was, maybe McGregor, knocked the ball past the Hawrts defender and was caught high and late. Might be wrong.

I thought this as well, about the penalty incident. Looked a stone waller.

Franck Stanton
17-02-2016, 12:31 PM
Who on earth would want a picture of Piltdown Man on their wall?

A science teacher illustrating evolutionary throwbacks, maybe?

But who else?

[Apologies in advance], I want one to put above the mantlepiece --just to keep the grandkids away from the fire.

emerald green
17-02-2016, 12:35 PM
Ungracious in defeat as per usual. Levein clone. GIRFUY Neilson.

Pretty Boy
17-02-2016, 12:38 PM
I hope he really does believe the rubbish he's spouted after both the last 2 games. If he really believes it then he's either deluded or clueless. Either of which suits me fine.

Moulin Yarns
17-02-2016, 12:43 PM
In the cold light of day.....

A wee change of heart from him.

Robbie Neilson has revealed his players are devastated at exiting the Scottish Cup at the hands of Hibs, and admits they've got some way to go to hit the heights that he wants to achieve.

The Jambos went down at Easter Road thanks to an early Jason Cummings goal, and the Hearts head coach was left to rue side's lack of potency in front of goal.

Speaking to the media at full-time, he said: “We’re disappointed. It was a big game for us, the club and the fans and we failed to get through but we have to accept that and take it on the chin.

“We fought back well but didn’t manage to get the ball in the net. We had a good period of play in the second-half and a lot of chances and we didn’t take them.

“It was a big game for us but you have to take the highs and lows.

“We’re still building as a team. We’ve got a long, long way to go and I think tonight proves that."

http://www.heartsfc.co.uk/news/4976

Vini1875
17-02-2016, 12:45 PM
I hope they continue to "dominate" in Robbie's eyes, that way he won't change anything and still not be able to work out to beat Hibs.