PDA

View Full Version : Sell out - can we do it again?

hibee1875
17-02-2016, 08:49 AM
If we keep winning, and fingers crossed the Rangers slip up, the rearranged game could be a potential title decider.

It will be on the telly, would this prevent us selling out? Or do you thing we won some fans back last night? It would be great to only give them half the stand with us also filling the south

CallumLaidlaw
17-02-2016, 08:57 AM
If we keep winning, and fingers crossed the Rangers slip up, the rearranged game could be a potential title decider.

It will be on the telly, would this prevent us selling out? Or do you thing we won some fans back last night? It would be great to only give them half the stand with us also filling the south

3 games from the end of the season - if we can be 5 points or less from them going into this game, then a sellout would definitely be possible.

Bill Milne
17-02-2016, 09:06 AM
Why was the cup crowd given as 19,433, when we know every ticket was sold?

hibee1875
17-02-2016, 09:10 AM
Quite a few empty seats in the posh west upper. General admission sell out but hospitality didn't

CallumLaidlaw
17-02-2016, 09:10 AM

Only thing I can think of is cup top up holders that couldnt attend. But it seems a lot. There was no way there was 1000 empty seats.

CraigHibee
17-02-2016, 09:49 AM
Only thing I can think of is cup top up holders that couldnt attend. But it seems a lot. There was no way there was 1000 empty seats.

there were a few emtpy seats but as you say bud, didn't look to be anywhere near that

Golden Bear
17-02-2016, 09:58 AM
Quite a few empty seats in the posh west upper. General admission sell out but hospitality didn't

I was in there last night and it's got to be said what a fantastic viewing point it is. I may well have to spruce up my accent and consider the possibility of purchasing a season ticket for up there next season. I'm a wee bit worried about the interview process though.

:wink:

Geo_1875
17-02-2016, 10:04 AM
I was in there last night and it's got to be said what a fantastic viewing point it is. I may well have to spruce up my accent and consider the possibility of purchasing a season ticket for up there next season. I'm a wee bit worried about the interview process though.

:wink:

Is that the £1000 seats?

Golden Bear
17-02-2016, 11:12 AM
Is that the £1000 seats?

Nope - just one of the old North Stand variety!

CentreLine
17-02-2016, 12:42 PM

The "official attendance" is given based on the actual number of people recorded as entering the ground at Easter Road, some clubs give the numbers of tickets sold including saesons, regardless of whether the people actually attend the game. This gives these clubs an inflated attendance figure and allows them to pretend they are bigger clubs than the ones giving an honest figure.There may be some non-attenders amongst Cup Top-up season holders and we have already heard that some people had difficulty in scanning tickets and were permitted access but not recorded. The game was still a"sell-out" as all available tickets were sold. That is the figure that will be used to calculate the cut for both teams, less expenses.

Andy74
17-02-2016, 12:48 PM

We should be looking to sell out for the quarter final too.

Billy Whizz
17-02-2016, 12:49 PM
It's a shame Sunday's game is on tv, we could have got a big crowd if it wasn't. Hopefully get 10,000 plus anyway

ALF TUPPER
17-02-2016, 01:18 PM
Is that the £1000 seats?

Where are they ? 🤔

HibsNutter
17-02-2016, 01:21 PM
We'll sell out against Rangers, and any play-off game I think or the final game of the season if there's a chance we can win the title. I can't see the ICT game selling out but here's hoping for 17-18K?

Andy74
17-02-2016, 01:22 PM
Where are they ? 🤔

If you need to ask they aren't for you.