PDA

View Full Version : Season over.......in February

HappyAsHellas
17-02-2016, 12:20 AM
At times like this when we all like to have a bit of a laugh at our neighbours, I feel the humanitarian side should not be overlooked. Therefore, I would like to express my deepest sympathies for the maroon puddle drinking hordes. Oh, the ignominy of it all - February and the season is over. Not a trophy to win, merely to stumble along trying to pretend they can catch Aberdeen and maybe qualify for a day out in Europe - maybe. Can this be the reality for the yams from now on? Well no, not quite, because next season when we and possibly der hun are in the top league things are going to get rather nasty for queen B and her Levein headed cartel. Having to live within their means, selling what little talent they have to bring in more failed foreigners in a sad and futile effort to build what could be termed an acceptable stadium. From champions league to staring down the barrel in a remarkably short period of time. My heart bleeds for them, no it does...........really............................. .aye right! GIRFUY