PDA

View Full Version : West Stand near the Dunbar end

sleeping giant
16-02-2016, 10:16 PM
Right , firstly I will admit I bought tickets in the wrong stand. I thought I had bought tickets for the east corner near the FF but my stadium plan must have been upside down :greengrin:

Absolutely loved where I sat as I thoroughly enjoyed watching the mutant hordes greeting on the way out.

From where I was , the East looked absolutely fantastic.

What a night.

Mon the Hibees

hibby6270
16-02-2016, 10:18 PM
Right , firstly I will admit I bought tickets in the wrong stand. I thought I had bought tickets for the east corner near the FF but my stadium plan must have been upside down :greengrin:

Absolutely loved where I sat as I thoroughly enjoyed watching the mutant hordes greeting on the way out.

From where I was , the East looked absolutely fantastic.

What a night.

Mon the Hibees

:thumbsup::top marks

David_D
16-02-2016, 10:23 PM
Must admit I done the exact same. Thought I bought a ticket for east ended up in west. Seeing the looks on their faces though was worth the mistake.

Craigmount Hibs
16-02-2016, 10:56 PM
West stand was superb tonight. Guy near me gave the poppy thieves absolute pelters all night - brilliant stuff.

Nevi_SOL
16-02-2016, 11:09 PM
I was sat in the east and thought that the west was great tonight especially that corner

hfc rd
16-02-2016, 11:18 PM
I was sat in the east and thought that the west was great tonight especially that corner

Me too.