PDA

View Full Version : Back four

hfc rd
16-02-2016, 11:14 PM
One of the best defensive performances I've seen from a Hibs back four in a derby for a long time. They were fantastic. Putting their bodies on the line and playing for the shirt. When the yams were piling the pressure on in the 2nd half, I felt they just knew what they were doing and can't really remember Oxley having a save to make from that constant pressure by the yams.

Take a bow lads.

et_hibby
16-02-2016, 11:15 PM
Fantastic!!!

Jonnyboy
16-02-2016, 11:16 PM
One of the best defensive performances I've seen from a Hibs back four in a derby for a long time. They were fantastic. Putting their bodies on the line and playing for the shirt. When the yams were piling the pressure on in the 2nd half, I felt they just knew what they were doing and can't really remember Oxley having a save to make from that constant pressure by the yams.

Take a bow lads.

:agree:

I thought Darren McGregor was Man of the Match. That wee dribble inside the box at the end was sheer class. No panic, just kept control of the ball and therefore possession

hfc rd
16-02-2016, 11:35 PM
:agree:

I thought Darren McGregor was Man of the Match. That wee dribble inside the box at the end was sheer class. No panic, just kept control of the ball and therefore possession

I stood up and gave him a huge applause for that. It was Sauzee-esq. Sheer brilliance!