Pretty Boy
16-02-2016, 09:50 PM
http://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/index.php?/topic/158294-hibernian/#entry5244653

Pretty Boy
16-02-2016, 09:52 PM
'We turn up, we win. Easy. They are nowhere near good enough to beat us.'

Northernhibee
16-02-2016, 10:00 PM
http://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/default/smugqq.pnghttp://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/default/jjpleasing.gif

mutley
16-02-2016, 10:05 PM
There is far too many excellent quotes from kickback tonight . That's are hurting bad

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SeanWilson
16-02-2016, 10:08 PM
I've found myself reading that nonsense over the past week or so, countless times I've went to post, realising I can't....

GIRFUY YOU IDIOTIC UGLY BARSTEWARDS!!!

R'Albin
16-02-2016, 10:09 PM
Whoever posted the Jason picture :not worth

GlesgaeHibby
16-02-2016, 10:11 PM
http://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/index.php?/topic/158371-the-season-is-over/

Jonnyboy
16-02-2016, 10:13 PM
I refuse to visit that cesspit so can anyone tell me whether they're discussing Michael Stewart's post match comments yet? He said Hibs were a joy to watch, that Hearts had no shape and played industrial football in the final third :greengrin

Albanian Hibs
16-02-2016, 10:19 PM
"Giant killing acts in the cup happen, no biggie and we move on. I still love my club and have never been prouder to be a Jambo."

😂😂😂*

Haymaker
16-02-2016, 10:21 PM
:faf: brilliant reading

heartbreaker
16-02-2016, 10:27 PM
"Giant killing acts in the cup happen, no biggie and we move on. I still love my club and have never been prouder to be a Jambo."

*
Yes and if he says it a thousand times he might just start to believe it. Methinks the jamboy lady doth protest too much

Bayern Bru
16-02-2016, 10:28 PM

Jack Hackett
16-02-2016, 10:36 PM
Hail 'The Chief' :not worth

16-02-2016, 10:41 PM

*

"Giant killings" oh ma ****ing sides!!! :faf::faf::faf::faf:

Thats a cracker. Sums them up to a T - utterly delusional and think they are something special.

Kickback is somewhere I never go, full of the biggest load of downright ****ers but tonight it is absolutely comedy gold.

GIRFUY ya horrible, arrogant vermin!

GreenLake
16-02-2016, 10:49 PM
"Giant killings" oh ma ****ing sides!!! :faf::faf::faf::faf:

Thats a cracker. Sums them up to a T - utterly delusional and think they are something special.

Kickback is somewhere I never go, full of the biggest load of downright ****ers but tonight it is absolutely comedy gold.

GIRFUY ya horrible, arrogant vermin!

Giant killing????

Mare like a wee cockroach crush with the tip of the same boot up yer erses!!!!

Jamboplectic fit in mass progress

SteveHFC
16-02-2016, 10:57 PM
http://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/default/GLORIOUS.png

Tobias Funke
16-02-2016, 11:02 PM

*

Deluded doesn't come close to describing that comment. What a complete and utter fanny.

Alfred E Newman
16-02-2016, 11:02 PM
To be fair, probably the same stuff we would have got on here if we had lost. I notice a lot of the comments are accepting the fact that we have better players than them.

R'Albin
16-02-2016, 11:07 PM
My new personal favourite:

http://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/index.php?/topic/158399-5-1/

Dashing Bob S
16-02-2016, 11:17 PM
Great division between the realpolitik Yams who realise that the overspending era is finished and presumed derby dominance is a thing of the past, and deluded, ignorant tossers who just don't get it.

I'm predicting a rough ride for the previously much-loved Queen of Hearts and Caveman Robbie, as the rest of the season crumbles into rudderless apathy.

Deansy
16-02-2016, 11:27 PM
Some Jambo-plum called 'Morgan'

You lot will take a wee bitty of a doing tomorrow night.

You are *****, we dislike and pity you and you had your chance at Tynecastle last Sunday.

Another Scottish Cup exit awaits you.

The Hearts own you.

5-1

Well Morgan -

Your lot avoided a doing last night, thanks to our preferences for NOT kicking a basket-case when it's down.

Wouldn't say we dislike your lot Morgan, thankfully I feel we're just getting back to the days when your club was (is/are) just an irreverence to us and in the grand scheme of life, your club/team are just a good warm-up for our real rivals - Septic and the Hun .......... and even your big-BROTHERS are not the team they were due to similar circumstances as yourselves - NO MONEY - NO THREAT/DANGER.

Oh, and the Scottish-cup, the cup you feel Hearts have a 'special relationship' with, well, as above - NO MONEY - NO SCOTTISH CUP. Simples, eh.

As for the question of who 'owns' who, well, I can understand exactly WHY you would love to 'own' us - we have very little debt, we own our own ground, we own our own training-academy, our squad is light years ahead of you, historically football-wise, we are known for being THE footballing-team in Edinburgh etc, etc. PLUS - We do NOT have an embarrassing and shameful history, both sexually and financially, we don't have a support who try to 'Out-Hun' the Hun in terms of bigotry and arrogance, our stadium is something we are proud of, Morgan - you have the PBS - plus we have NEVER, EVER resorted to stealing charity-money to keep our club running.

Finally, as for -

5-1 - Hmmm, yet another game BOUGHT with players you couldn't afford (and only occasionally PAID) but thanks to the utter incompetence of the SFA, was allowed to continue right up until the receivers were called in.

7-0 - accomplished by a team Hibs could afford (we have a history of PAYING our players with our own money, Morgan) and many in Scottish Football agree, were one of the finest footballing teams Scotland has ever produced - TURNBULL'S TORNADOES' !!

So Morgan, go and take a flying-***** to yourself, the future for your lot is 'Playing within your means' and the last time Hearts were honestly and truly ran like that, was in the Pre-Mercer days - go Google Hearts results and attendances in those days, 'Shock and horror' await you !!

--------
17-02-2016, 01:14 AM
I refuse to visit that cesspit so can anyone tell me whether they're discussing Michael Stewart's post match comments yet? He said Hibs were a joy to watch, that Hearts had no shape and played industrial football in the final third :greengrin

That young man gets more and more Hibernian by the day .... :aok:

tamig
17-02-2016, 01:19 AM

😂😂😂*

WTF? Delusion at it's best.

heartbreaker
17-02-2016, 02:01 AM
Great division between the realpolitik Yams who realise that the overspending era is finished and presumed derby dominance is a thing of the past, and deluded, ignorant tossers who just don't get it.

I'm predicting a rough ride for the previously much-loved Queen of Hearts and Caveman Robbie, as the rest of the season crumbles into rudderless apathy.

If we are honest it hasn't been "presumed derby dominance" it has been real derby dominance for far too long.

What we need to do is turn results like last night into routine. We can. We should and it will be great. lets string a run of 12 or 15 unbeaten against them.

Deansy
17-02-2016, 02:16 AM
If we are honest it hasn't been "presumed derby dominance" it has been real derby dominance for far too long.

What we need to do is turn results like last night into routine. We can. We should and it will be great. lets string a run of 12 or 15 unbeaten against them.

25 unbeaten will do for starters. With the difference being our record will (hopefully !!) be mainly victories, not draws like theirs !!

greenlex
17-02-2016, 02:39 AM

Well we're at 5 already.