PDA

View Full Version : RN out, says Sickbag

Northernhibee
16-02-2016, 09:19 PM
http://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/index.php?/topic/158370-if-youre-happy-with-years-of-mediocrity-sign-him-up/

:lolyam::brokenyam:

Keep your 5-1 comfort blanket handy fellas, the tide is turning in Edinburgh football...

Radium
16-02-2016, 09:23 PM
And what difference will that make to Levein's tactics 😁

HibbiesandtheBaddies
16-02-2016, 09:26 PM
His interview to BBC radio was a giggle. Devoid of grace or humility.

hertz class.

Bostonhibby
16-02-2016, 09:26 PM
And what difference will that make to Levein's tactics 

Levein will have to tell himself to tell the players to hoof the ball as far and high as possible, foul and niggle at the opposition at every turn and get in the refs face over every decision.

Pretty Boy
16-02-2016, 09:27 PM
Level financial playing fields are a right female canine.

hibees 7062
16-02-2016, 09:33 PM
let them have their day because it will never repair the events of 19/05/12; :greengrin

majorhibs
16-02-2016, 09:35 PM
And what difference will that make to Levein's tactics 

Levein- disgrace to Scottish fitba & tactics- leveins poodle haired lapdog- ditto but without the authority. Big reality check coming for queen b's footmen, it will be so funny. Fifes worst has never taken well to a skelping fi Hibs. Ken what Fife mongrel, that was as good as it gets for you. You are in fitbas leftovers bin, although wi your philosophies & style you'll probably no fair too bad cos jumbo jefferies & billy been places broon are aulder & probs not quite as robust as a younger defensive 6-4-0 twat such as yerself. Ken what levein, just take it as painfully as possible cos Hibees are your boss now, loser! :flag:

Northernhibee
16-02-2016, 09:35 PM
let them have their day because it will never repair the events of 19/05/12; :greengrin

I know, I had an awful chinese takeaway after that game and I'm still raging about it :grr:

loanheadhibby
16-02-2016, 09:36 PM
He cannae be out before their end of season bash at weekend?

Jim44
16-02-2016, 09:37 PM
Caveman won't go. He's one third of the Budge, Potter, Caveman trinity.

HUTCHYHIBBY
16-02-2016, 09:38 PM
I never order a 19, 5 or 12 in my takeaway order these days! ;-)

IndieHibby
16-02-2016, 09:39 PM
If you haven't followed the link yet, you really should

sawkav's avatar....

Pretty Boy
16-02-2016, 09:41 PM
Considering we have been dead for nigh on 4 years we really seem to be getting under their skin.

Maybe they would desert their club after a cup final defeat but it's not for me. Nights like tonight and moments like last Sunday make it all worth it. GIRFUY.

hibees 7062
16-02-2016, 09:43 PM
This thread is ******g reeking already , enjoy yer night, you aint winning **** all, oh and enjoy the play offs too, squeaky bum time once again as the big team qualifies fore Europe.

Onion
16-02-2016, 09:44 PM
It's called "Living within your means", Yam chumps. :greengrin

Bostonhibby
16-02-2016, 09:46 PM
We need him to stay, Stubbs has a decent record against him, it's only going to go one way so maybe we should start singing one Robbie Neilson?

Pretty Boy
16-02-2016, 09:47 PM
'5-1 is becoming a bit too much of a comfort blanket for me'

'It's a bit pathetic really'

'Especially when it get's trotted out after every poor result against Hibs'.

Listen carefully and you'll hear 400 000 pennies suddenly dropping.

HoboHarry
16-02-2016, 09:50 PM
"We can't afford to wet nurse a rookie manager. Hearts is a not club for inexperienced managers to cone and learn there trade. You can get away with it in the lower divisions but not in the top league"

This is one of the comments on there. Do the idiots really not know that Neilson is only the face of the CL regime?

Sammy7nil
16-02-2016, 09:54 PM
"We can't afford to wet nurse a rookie manager. Hearts is a not club for inexperienced managers to cone and learn there trade. You can get away with it in the lower divisions but not in the top league"

This is one of the comments on there. Do the idiots really not know that Neilson is only the face of the CL regime?

Do they not t know Hibs are in the lower league :aok:

Hibernia&Alba
16-02-2016, 09:55 PM
The 'big team' fans turn on their manager - the guy who won the Championship by miles and currently has them third in the SPL - because they lose a derby? That sounds suspiciously like 'wee team' behaviour!

They're obsessed with Hibs and judge everything by their derby results. Roasters.

greenpaper55
16-02-2016, 09:59 PM
Some over there are honest about the performance and i quote "Over the two ties, no luck involved. Outplayed in three out of four halves." Not what Robbie is saying but what the f... does he know !

majorhibs
16-02-2016, 10:05 PM
Nae luck. Effing correct. Take it big style deliverence hillbilly inbred mutants, cos it went your way for near 40 years when you didnae deserve it & having pieces of trash like diddy & wallet mercenary as your bosses, ken what, karma etc, how bad does it hurt now? Not NEAR enough. :flag:

3pm
16-02-2016, 10:10 PM
The money of yesteryear has gone.

The quality of guys like Skacel, Gordon and so forth are just memories. They are stuck with pish like Juan-nah.

Times are changing. You can't spend what you don't have. Reality is slowly kickin in.

EskbankHibby
16-02-2016, 10:12 PM
The 'big team' fans turn on their manager - the guy who won the Championship by miles and currently has them third in the SPL - because they lose a derby? That sounds suspiciously like 'wee team' behaviour!

They're obsessed with Hibs and judge everything by their derby results. Roasters.

Spot on. Considering sacking the manager who got you promoted and comfortably 3rd in SPL - because you can't beat Hibs.

It's all they think about, it's absolutely tragic. Normally what happens now is Hearts would try and spend their way into the ascendancy (see 1999-2001ish with 6-2 and 3-0 Tynie which culminated in Robinson lunacy then King Vlad). Not sure Queen Anne will stand for that though so local charities and NHS Trusts can breathe a sigh of relief for the moment.

A level playing field and they can't handle it.

DRY. YOUR. EYES.

AL-Qaholik
16-02-2016, 10:17 PM
Absolutely pishing myself laughing at everything "MaroonLegions" posts.
A top class roaster whose bedtime is clearly not being effectively enforced.

Pretty Boy
16-02-2016, 10:23 PM

All the biggest roasters are having breakdowns tonight.

I'm just disappointed I can't find anything from Kiwidoug yet. That will be gold when he finally gets round to posting.

Hibernia&Alba
16-02-2016, 10:26 PM

His seethe is off the scale :greengrin

PLEASING

hfc rd
16-02-2016, 10:50 PM
They are a comedy show. Bunch of roasters

Coco Bryce
16-02-2016, 10:57 PM
That thread is class. Poor Stig of the dump. His record again the big teams is woeful.

Springbank
16-02-2016, 11:02 PM
"no more home sellouts this season"

Brilliant

It's like the revamped tynecastle record crowd actually wasnt set at Hibs v St Johnstone

16-02-2016, 11:06 PM
Oh dear looks like the "oh but but 5-1, 1902" comfort blankets are out in force tonight :dummytit::giruy2:

poolman
16-02-2016, 11:15 PM
http://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/index.php?/topic/158370-if-youre-happy-with-years-of-mediocrity-sign-him-up/

Keep your 5-1 comfort blanket handy fellas, the tide is turning in Edinburgh football...

Thon poster Maroonlegions is a very disturbed individual

Baader
16-02-2016, 11:29 PM
Clowns don't even know who's responsible. It's Levein who is the puppet master.

hibbypostie
16-02-2016, 11:38 PM
now they are living within their means Hearts are insignificant to us :wink::greengrin

HibsNutter
16-02-2016, 11:38 PM
Astonishing. His only failing as Hearts manager is his record against us. The fact some want him out highlights their obsession with us, though.

Pete
16-02-2016, 11:39 PM
They've almost cemented third in their first season back.

Mental but hey ho.

Rivers Cuomo
16-02-2016, 11:46 PM

That maroonlegions boy is a grade A roaster!

NAE NOOKIE
17-02-2016, 01:48 AM
Ye gods .... their games against us really do define them don't they http://www.hibs.net/images/smilies/thumbs%20up.gif ....... makes it all the more pleasing when we pump them, which seems to happen a lot more often than it used to :greengrin

Ssssssssshhhhhhhhhhh ..:shhhsh!:.............. I think they're starting to notice :whistle:

tamig
17-02-2016, 01:52 AM
This thread is ******g reeking already , enjoy yer night, you aint winning **** all, oh and enjoy the play offs too, squeaky bum time once again as the big team qualifies fore Europe.

Lol. Cheerio chump 👎

Deansy
17-02-2016, 02:09 AM

There was an article in the 'Scotsman' on Monday (I think ?) with some guy defending Neilson as it seems, the poor wee-darlings are none too impressed with his derby-record. All sorts of reasons/causes/solutions were offered - but ALL of them missed the REAL reason.

The 'MONEY DAYS' are over now, ya plums !!. I wonder IF/WHEN they will ever realise that their derby-victories, league-finishes, European-spots, attendances etc were all achieved by using 'Other People's Money' to obtain the services of players way, way above their (1) Historical, natural levels and (2) Economic capability ??

Their forthcoming years of 'Playing within their means' is gonna be great fun - for us and all the other clubs these low-life sneered at when they actually believed it was all down to their 'superiority' !!

Pete
17-02-2016, 05:19 AM
Taken from a hearts forum called Talk hearts. Looks like this is where the loonies now hang out: :faf:

"We are becoming a sanitised version of what we used to be, ****ing autism boxes and memorial gardens**

**** all fight on the park, ****ing gimps.*

Won't be back this season, she can stick it up her Arse"