Richard Gordon spewing on sportsound, it's all Willie Collum's fault

marinello59
15-02-2016, 09:53 PM
They blew it tonight.

Good.

Radium
15-02-2016, 10:00 PM

He is spewing but he s right. The display by Collum was embarassing - live on BT and got 3 penalty decisions wrong. And we are sending him to the Euros.

green day
15-02-2016, 10:01 PM

Ain't karma a bitch Richard.

ekhibee
15-02-2016, 10:03 PM
:top marks
Ain't karma a bitch Richard.

KWJ
15-02-2016, 10:08 PM
Gotta lotta time for Richard Gordon.

And I want to see Aberdeen win the league, or at least push Celtic to the brink.

But meh.

It's not all sunshine and rainbows though, I do despise Corey Perry almost as much Callum Paterson.

Biggie
15-02-2016, 10:11 PM
Their results are up and down like whores knickers.....further evidence Celtc will stroll it..

Col2
15-02-2016, 10:20 PM
Richard Gordon was a disgrace. Crossed the line of professional behaviour, slating the referee who was a disgrace but to a point where it was a cringe X 100 with his bias and sarcasm.

Get it right up you - Karma a bitch eh? Or should I say the sheep have 'Hibs'd it again'

iwasthere1972
15-02-2016, 10:42 PM
Their results are up and down like whores knickers.....further evidence Celtc will stroll it..

Bottlers. :agree:

Stokesy's on fire
15-02-2016, 10:57 PM
Aberdeen are Scotland's biggest bottle jobs! Glad they got done can't stand their pathetic support the sheep fans got what they deserved

truehibernian
15-02-2016, 11:09 PM
Aberdeen are Scotland's biggest bottle jobs! Glad they got done can't stand their pathetic support the sheep fans got what they deserved

Often surprises me Aberdeen never get drawn into the 'bottler' debate as readily as Hibs - this is a side after all the lost to Hibs in a cup game this year, cup game when Deegan scored, semi final when Leigh scored, lost 4-1 at ER despite taking the lead, lost a a game 4-3 to Celtic when they were cruising, lost 2nd to Motherwell at home last game of the season despite folk describing them as Celtic's nearest challengers, put out by a poor Hartley Dundee side (at the time) in a cup......the way the Beeb describe the Dons is as if they've been the English equivalent to Arsenal when up against Man City/Chelsea - Aberdeen are utterly honking - Hearts should and could have taken 4 off them in the recent cup game.

I think Bon Accord made glass bottles and there's a Bon Accord centre in Aberdeen......just saying !

Stokesy's on fire
15-02-2016, 11:18 PM
Often surprises me Aberdeen never get drawn into the 'bottler' debate as readily as Hibs - this is a side after all the lost to Hibs in a cup game this year, cup game when Deegan scored, semi final when Leigh scored, lost 4-1 at ER despite taking the lead, lost a a game 4-3 to Celtic when they were cruising, lost 2nd to Motherwell at home last game of the season despite folk describing them as Celtic's nearest challengers, put out by a poor Hartley Dundee side (at the time) in a cup......the way the Beeb describe the Dons is as if they've been the English equivalent to Arsenal when up against Man City/Chelsea - Aberdeen are utterly honking - Hearts should and could have taken 4 off them in the recent cup game.

I think Bon Accord made glass bottles and there's a Bon Accord centre in Aberdeen......just saying !

Good post!

hibees 7062
15-02-2016, 11:32 PM

:agree: The second best team in Scotland . I would take 4 players on that pitch tonight and they all lost

Stokesy's on fire
16-02-2016, 07:59 AM
:agree: The second best team in Scotland . I would take 4 players on that pitch tonight and they all lost

Aberdeen were one of our easiest opponents this season in the league cup. At one point i wished we could play them every week haha

superfurryhibby
16-02-2016, 08:04 AM

I bow to your superior knowledge on the subject. However, I'm always in awe of the extent of people's recollection of things that as a part time Hibs fan really don't enter my consciousness to any great extent. That includes the ramblings and lazy journalism of BBC punditry and red top media cliche. You make a fair point, but I can't help thinking that life's too short and full of bull**** to really care to the extent where I need to know that level of info in detail.

Not really a reflection on you, but I'm also amazed that some would appear to prefer that Celtic win the league over Aberdeen. Fair enough if that floats yer boat, but not for me.

mjhibby
16-02-2016, 08:13 AM
Richard Gordon was a disgrace. Crossed the line of professional behaviour, slating the referee who was a disgrace but to a point where it was a cringe X 100 with his bias and sarcasm.

Get it right up you - Karma a bitch eh? Or should I say the sheep have 'Hibs'd it again'

What goes around etc. The Aberdeen and hertz love in is soo bad on Sportsound so to have hibs come back to draw and last night's result have really shook them. Like sportscene they are so amateur in their presentation and that's why the listening figures have plummeted. Shame as it once was a must listen to show.

Viva_Palmeiras
16-02-2016, 08:19 AM
The only other team I've stood on a terrace with - they're reasonable.

After a number of years encompassing 50 degrees of ineptitude (Norwegian with the wellies anyone) they've got back on an even keel. They were right up there in the basket case stakes - we only surpassed that with our relegation. Cups have been a minefield with a few drubbings and shocks from so-called lesser teams.

With league form iirc they missed out on a relegation that should have been?

And to Richard Gordon, he started off fine, perhaps even a little bland didn't appear to have a side to him but the Rangers fall from grace seems to have coincided with an increasing air of arrogance I hadn't detected before (I don't listen to all broadcasts and missed the "karma" comment). I do wonder if it's a question of letting the guard slip or editorial direction to encourage more outspoken views (commercial presentation influencing the Beeb? But it's supposed to be impartial public broadcaster).