PDA

View Full Version : Derby Ticket not arrived?

NoTottiNoParty
15-02-2016, 07:07 PM
Anyone else waiting for tomorrow's post to see if their ticket has turned up?
Anyone had this before and how do I resolve it if the ticket doesn't appear?

CB_NO3
15-02-2016, 07:11 PM
I am assuming your not a season ticket holder and never added it to your card? If no, then you possibly clicked the print at home option? Check your confirmation email.

hibbytam
15-02-2016, 07:14 PM
Anyone else waiting for tomorrow's post to see if their ticket has turned up?
Anyone had this before and how do I resolve it if the ticket doesn't appear?

I'd check with the ticket office, they might have put it in the wrong pile. I got one delivered, despite choosing the collect option, so I'd presume the opposite could happen.

NoTottiNoParty
15-02-2016, 07:15 PM
I've got a season ticket and it's been added to that, however I got an additional ticket that was being posted!
Not got an email either but I've been charged

GreenArmyyy!
15-02-2016, 07:17 PM
Mine only arrived today, really poor considering you get charged £1 for first class....

James Connolly
15-02-2016, 07:32 PM
Got my ticket online last Tuesday and paid for 1st Class postage; ticket still not arrived. Phoned ticket office today and after checking, they said it's been posted. I've now to collect a reprinted ticket tomorrow at the TO.

brianmc
15-02-2016, 07:59 PM
After reading all of the above I'd suggest it's gonna be mayhem trying to get through the turnstiles tomorrow.... Think I'll make an effort to get there 10 minutes earlier than usual!

Hermit Crab
15-02-2016, 08:09 PM
Mine only arrived today, really poor considering you get charged £1 for first class....

Got my ticket online last Tuesday and paid for 1st Class postage; ticket still not arrived. Phoned ticket office today and after checking, they said it's been posted. I've now to collect a reprinted ticket tomorrow at the TO.

Depends on when they were posted.

James Connolly
15-02-2016, 08:18 PM
Depends on when they were posted.
Allegedly posted out on Wednesday, according the lassie in the TO.

The Harp Awakes
15-02-2016, 08:22 PM

Yep, 4 tickets not arrived after buying online (non-STs) last Tuesday and opting for 1st class delivery. Phoned ticket office and they said they were posted on Friday. Big queue at TO tomorrow me thinks.

trev the hat
15-02-2016, 08:24 PM
After reading all of the above I'd suggest it's gonna be mayhem trying to get through the turnstiles tomorrow.... Think I'll make an effort to get there 10 minutes earlier than usual!

Yip, can see there being a good few missing the 1st 10 min with the increased crowd. Earlier than normal for me 😉

HarpyHibby
15-02-2016, 09:14 PM
I ordered 8 tickets on the day of release and had 2 arrive on Saturday. Phoned up to ask where the others were and was told they'd been posted out.

The strange thing is the money came out of my account in a single transaction but the tickets I received had their own receipt... Reckon I'm going to have to go up to the TO tomorrow. Total pain in the arse.

HarpyHibby
16-02-2016, 08:00 AM
I ordered 8 tickets on the day of release and had 2 arrive on Saturday. Phoned up to ask where the others were and was told they'd been posted out.

The strange thing is the money came out of my account in a single transaction but the tickets I received had their own receipt... Reckon I'm going to have to go up to the TO tomorrow. Total pain in the arse.

No sign of then this morning. Luckily I'm off today but otherwise this would have been an absolute nightmare trying to pick them up prior to kick off.

erskine-hibby
16-02-2016, 08:06 AM
Not trying to be a smart Alec or anything, but I thought, given the time scale and the demand,I would print mine out rather than get them posted.

Scouse Hibee
16-02-2016, 08:10 AM
Not trying to be a smart Alec or anything, but I thought, given the time scale and the demand,I would print mine out rather than get them posted.

I have a laptop at home but no printer, pretty sure plenty of folk are the same so unless they can do it at their work they opt for the postage option.

MB62
16-02-2016, 08:12 AM
Tickets posted and not arrived are probably the fault of your Jambo postie not the Hibs :wink: :greengrin

HarpyHibby
16-02-2016, 08:19 AM

We'd normally have done this but we ordered 4 student tickets, 1 OAP and 1 child, therefore print at home isn't possible. Student ID was provided to the TO also.

erskine-hibby
16-02-2016, 08:32 AM
We'd normally have done this but we ordered 4 student tickets, 1 OAP and 1 child, therefore print at home isn't possible. Student ID was provided to the TO also.

Why is this not possible?
Always normally get mine posted so never printed them before.

erskine-hibby
16-02-2016, 08:35 AM
I have a laptop at home but no printer, pretty sure plenty of folk are the same so unless they can do it at their work they opt for the postage option.

Normally I do get mine posted, but looking at these posts I'm glad I have a printer and opted to get them that way. Surely you could get them a the ticket office if they fail to arrive?

oneone73
16-02-2016, 08:37 AM
Maybe too late for this game, but for folks without a home printer, you can usually print at your local library.

HarpyHibby
16-02-2016, 08:49 AM
Why is this not possible?
Always normally get mine posted so never printed them before.

Hibs don't allow for student tickets to be printed at home, presumably due to people abusing the system in order to get cheaper tickets.

1st Class post is an option so long as you provide student ID.

erskine-hibby
16-02-2016, 08:52 AM
Strange, I printed out two tickets one which is a consession for my son, a student?

Scouse Hibee
16-02-2016, 08:54 AM
Hibs don't allow for student tickets to be printed at home, presumably due to people abusing the system in order to get cheaper tickets.

1st Class post is an option so long as you provide student ID.

You used to be able to scan them proof of Student ID and then print at home.

erskine-hibby
16-02-2016, 08:54 AM
Mind you, just checked it and it says over 65😂
Hope they allow him in with his student ID???