PDA

View Full Version : missing tickets

Hibee87
15-02-2016, 06:48 PM
Anyone purchased tickets for tomorrow and found the envelope missing any? My Mrs baught 4 last week over the phone and paid over 100 quid. The mother in law picked them up today and we just opened the envelope and there was only 2 tickets and the recipt for 2.tickets. Anyone else had this issue? Big panic now is the other 2 tickets could have been 're sold, raging will be an understatement

Libby Hibby
15-02-2016, 06:52 PM
Yip, I bought 5, 3 arrived on Saturday, spoke to ticket office today and they said it was two orders, which it wasn't, now have to go down tomorrow to collect, mucking up my plans for a pint beforehand!!!

Hibee87
15-02-2016, 06:53 PM
Yip, I bought 5, 3 arrived on Saturday, spoke to ticket office today and they said it was two orders, which it wasn't, now have to go down tomorrow to collect, mucking up my plans for a pint beforehand!!!
That's annoying. But feel a little better knowing they should still have the other 2. Cheers mate 👍

Irish_Steve
15-02-2016, 07:26 PM
We ordered ours a wee ago to be sent by 1st Class post - still not here, a carrier pigeon could have walked and still be in time!

Stantons Angel
15-02-2016, 10:19 PM
We ordered ours a wee ago to be sent by 1st Class post - still not here, a carrier pigeon could have walked and still be in time!

Have you checked with the office to see if they are in the collections folder?

I ordered tickets last week and received only the Livingston game ticket, the Hearts one i ordered for my son on the same transaction was kept for collection when i asked for it to be sent with the Livi ticket.

At least we have it now and the panic is over. Hope you get yours by tomorrow.

wookie70
15-02-2016, 10:51 PM
Were any of them for season ticket holders. If so I suspect they have been added to the cards