PDA

View Full Version : How do i find out how many loyalty points I have?

BSEJVT
15-02-2016, 04:54 PM
Its not something I have ever bothered about but feel as though I should make the effort to find out.

Thanks

Scouse Hibee
15-02-2016, 04:55 PM
Its not something I have ever bothered about but feel as though I should make the effort to find out.

Thanks

Log into your Hibs eticketing account if you have one set up and it will tell you there.

Hibbyradge
15-02-2016, 05:03 PM
You just find out how many loyalty points you have. :wink:

Hello to Jason Isaacs.

Billy Whizz
15-02-2016, 05:05 PM

Thanks

Log on and then click on your name. Will give you various options including your points and your purchase history

BSEJVT
15-02-2016, 05:43 PM
Thanks

All it says is Hello George and tells me I have 5 points!

I usually just buy at the pods, clearly I am going to have to start getting a bit smarter!

Can someone point me in the direction of where it says how I accrue points?

I bought 5 tickets today for the Hearts game, will that earn points and if so how many?

Thanks

Hiber-nation
15-02-2016, 06:03 PM
Thanks

I usually just buy at the pods, clearly I am going to have to start getting a bit smarter!

I bought 5 tickets today for the Hearts game, will that earn points and if so how many?

Thanks

Here you go :thumbsup:
http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/pages/loyaltypoints

BSEJVT
15-02-2016, 06:14 PM
Here you go :thumbsup:
http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/pages/loyaltypoints

Fantastic

Thank you

NAE NOOKIE
15-02-2016, 06:32 PM
Ask HSL :dummytit:

cabbageandribs1875
15-02-2016, 06:36 PM
Thanks

Thanks

BoomtownHibees
15-02-2016, 07:09 PM

It won't be 50. It will be 10 for you and 10 for anybody else you allocated tickets to. If you didn't allocate the tickets then you will just get the 10 yourself