PDA

View Full Version : Ticket issue

DAVE1875
15-02-2016, 02:30 PM
Hey lads, mods feel free to lock and delete this thread once the issue has been solved or leave it as a reference to anyone with the same problem in the future

Basically, I bought tickets to the Alloa game the other day. First time buying tickets online for a Hibs game, was mainly to get myself some loyalty points so I could qualify for the 2nd wave of Cup final tickets.

One of the tickets purchased was a student ticket and the line in the confirmation email: *Student tickets purchased online/vmcall will not be posted until a valid matriculation has been shown is bothering me. Do I simply need to send an email to Hibs or the Hibs ticket office including a picture of my student card along with details such as selected seats, reference number and membership number?

Hermit Crab
15-02-2016, 02:35 PM
Hey lads, mods feel free to lock and delete this thread once the issue has been solved or leave it as a reference to anyone with the same problem in the future

Basically, I bought tickets to the Alloa game the other day. First time buying tickets online for a Hibs game, was mainly to get myself some loyalty points so I could qualify for the 2nd wave of Cup final tickets.

One of the tickets purchased was a student ticket and the line in the confirmation email: *Student tickets purchased online/vmcall will not be posted until a valid matriculation has been shown is bothering me. Do I simply need to send an email to Hibs or the Hibs ticket office including a picture of my student card along with details such as selected seats, reference number and membership number?

I think you have to go to the ticket office and show the id first.

DAVE1875
15-02-2016, 02:42 PM
I think you have to go to the ticket office and show the id first.

Do I have to do that before the game or would I be able to collect the tickets from the ticket office on the day, despite having selected to have them delivered?

I just imagine everyone facepalming now :rolleyes:

Coults1875
15-02-2016, 02:50 PM
Do I have to do that before the game or would I be able to collect the tickets from the ticket office on the day, despite having selected to have them delivered?

Scan/ take a photo of the valid student card and email it to the ticket office with your account reference number and they will add your details to the system.

They helped me out a lot when i first started buying tickets as being a westie i was only really in Edinburgh for the games and the occasional weekend away.

Edit: When this is completed you can ask nicely for your ticket to be posted as long as you pay for the postage.

Scouse Hibee
15-02-2016, 02:50 PM

An email scan of your student ID is sufficient,done it for my laddie

Scott Allan Key
15-02-2016, 02:56 PM

Just go down to office with ID. They'll print them there and then like they also do for all newly bought paper tickets and ask them to void any posted tickets. In this day and age all tickets are really online. There are none 'set aside' at ticket office. Tickets can be voided by the computer system so the bar code on the correctly issued ticket is the one that does allow entry.

DAVE1875
15-02-2016, 06:40 PM
Cheers lads, sent the ticket office an email with my scanned student card and details