PDA

View Full Version : McGeouch

Salt N Sauzee
15-02-2016, 12:13 PM
Apologies if already posted but what's the situation with Dylan? How long is he out for? Was hoping he'd be available for tomorrow as it'd give us a huge boost. Probably our best player IMO.

FromTheCapital
15-02-2016, 12:14 PM
He trained on Friday I believe.
He was completely rested against Livingston but I expect him to be at least in the squad if not the starting XI.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sprouleflyer
15-02-2016, 12:18 PM
He trained on Friday I believe.
He was completely rested against Livingston but I expect him to be at least in the squad if not the starting XI.

If he did train on Friday, that is positive news. Hopefully he will be fully fit to start.

Salt N Sauzee
15-02-2016, 12:19 PM
If he did train on Friday, that is positive news. Hopefully he will be fully fit to start.

Positive news indeed.

McGeouch and Bartley are the first names on the team sheet for me.

Edson Arantes
15-02-2016, 12:35 PM
Positive news indeed.

McGeouch and Bartley are the first names on the team sheet for me.

McGinn?

Salt N Sauzee
15-02-2016, 12:55 PM
McGinn?

Goes without saying :greengrin

CorrieHibs
15-02-2016, 12:55 PM
Think we really missed Dylan on Saturday. Would only play him tomorrow if fully fit though. Don't want those hammer throwers injuring him again and missing more important matches.

Edson Arantes
15-02-2016, 01:05 PM
Goes without saying :greengrin

:thumbsup:

DaveF
17-02-2016, 09:24 AM
What chances of him playing on Sunday?

KT was knackered so can't see him starting, Fyvie is still out so things are looking a bit light in midfield.

Could we be looking to recall Scott Martin if that's even possible?

oneone73
17-02-2016, 09:25 AM

KT was knackered so can't see him starting, Fyvie is still out so things are looking a bit light in midfield.

On the bright side, we have Carmichael back.

DaveF
17-02-2016, 09:27 AM

Of course :doh:

Been a long night :greengrin

ManBearPig
17-02-2016, 09:28 AM

Would love to see more of Scott Martin he looked like he has a lot of potential

Col2
17-02-2016, 09:29 AM

Yes your right and that gives us some options. We also have ability to play 3 at back and push full backs forward so not as much need for deep lying midfielders.

Squad being stretched but you can now see why Stubbs went for Thomson when a lot of us were thinking he wouldn't play!

Borderhibbie76
17-02-2016, 10:52 AM
Hopefully Dylan will be back as he was classed as "hopeful" for last night.

adhibs
17-02-2016, 11:02 AM

would like to see martin brought back if possible. got a huge run in now untill the end of the season and need as big a squad as possible.

Ozyhibby
17-02-2016, 02:18 PM
would like to see martin brought back if possible. got a huge run in now untill the end of the season and need as big a squad as possible.

Don't think a player can play for two clubs in between windows.

ancient hibee
17-02-2016, 02:21 PM
Yes your right and that gives us some options. We also have ability to play 3 at back and push full backs forward so not as much need for deep lying midfielders.

Squad being stretched but you can now see why Stubbs went for Thomson when a lot of us were thinking he wouldn't play!

Yep:top marks for that one (and none out of ten for me).

greenginger
17-02-2016, 02:24 PM
Don't think a player can play for two clubs in between windows.

You can if you are a Yam player.

http://www.edinburghnews.scotsman.com/sport/football/hearts/hearts-recall-oliver-from-loan-spell-1-3639276