PDA

View Full Version : Official Site: REMAINING DERBY TICKETS ON SALE FROM MONDAY

RSS Bot
14-02-2016, 10:50 AM
More... (http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/6201)

Hermit Crab
14-02-2016, 10:52 AM
Fill yer boots

Pretty Boy
14-02-2016, 10:53 AM
Should get that sold no bother.

Gatecrasher
14-02-2016, 10:53 AM
More than I expected, gives folk who missed out a decent chance of getting one. Should sell them out.

bingo70
14-02-2016, 10:55 AM
I'm amazed there's so many, good news for those wanting a ticket though

Bishop Hibee
14-02-2016, 10:57 AM
A lot of people away for half term. Should sell them easily given the level of interest.

Ringothedog
14-02-2016, 11:31 AM
I will be looking tomorrow to make sure that my seat is not one of the available seats.

J-C
14-02-2016, 11:51 AM

There will be a lot moving seat so as they can sit with any extra mates coming along.

Alfred E Newman
14-02-2016, 12:04 PM
Given the over the top reaction on here to yesterday's disappointing result I would have thought dozens of supporters would be handing their tickets back!

Hibeewilly
14-02-2016, 12:40 PM
I forecast that the "sold out" sign will be up on the official site by 11.30am on Monday. The interest in this game is phenomenal:gwa2:

iwasthere1972
14-02-2016, 01:15 PM
I thought there would have been double that.

Keith_M
14-02-2016, 01:34 PM

It doesn't actually mean that 1,000 ST Holders are not going to the game, as a lot of them have just chosen seats elsewhere in the Stadium.

As you said, it is good news for those desperately wanting a ticket... of which there must be thousands, going by the whingeing from some people on here in the last few days.

Onceinawhile
14-02-2016, 02:41 PM
I thought there would have been double that.

Same. I expected about that much in the FF lower alone.

Surely a certainty to sell out now.

linlithgowhibbie
14-02-2016, 04:12 PM
What a rotten official statement,,, it was clear and concise,, how am I meant to find something to moan about?

Signed,

Multi moaners

Sir David Gray
14-02-2016, 04:31 PM
They'll be gone by tomorrow evening.

Let's show them what real full house looks like. :aok:

Alfred E Newman
14-02-2016, 04:34 PM
What a rotten official statement,,, it was clear and concise,, how am I meant to find something to moan about?

Signed,

Multi moaners

Nothing to moan about, what an absolute disgrace. :agree:

erin go bragh
14-02-2016, 04:39 PM
It's going to be some atmosphere under the lights . 20 k plus
We need to start where we finished off at the PBS . Get right into them from the whistle . On the pitch and off .

GGTTH

hibby19
14-02-2016, 04:44 PM
How does this work with cup top ups? Are these holders just assumed to be attending and there was no opting in?

I'm not really sure how that works so is there the possibility that it won't actually be a sell out if any of the top up holders don't attend?

Onceinawhile
14-02-2016, 04:47 PM
How does this work with cup top ups? Are these holders just assumed to be attending and there was no opting in?

I'm not really sure how that works so is there the possibility that it won't actually be a sell out if any of the top up holders don't attend?

If all the tickets are sold, it's still a sell out...

high bee
14-02-2016, 04:47 PM

If all tickets are sold on Monday it will be a sell out regardless of anyone who doesn't attend. There won't be many people with cup top ups that won't go and most who don't will have found someone who wants to use their season ticket. There is every chance if having a couple of hundred or so who don't make it for whatever reason but that will barely be noticeable.

iwasthere1972
14-02-2016, 04:48 PM

Purely guesswork as usual but really can't see there be anymore than one thousand fans with top up and any of them not being able to attend will find it easy to pass on to family or friends. Can still declare it a sell out even if people who have bought a ticket don't turn up.

iwasthere1972
14-02-2016, 04:52 PM

If all the tickets are sold, it's still a sell out...

If all tickets are sold on Monday it will be a sell out regardless of anyone who doesn't attend. There won't be many people with cup top ups that won't go and most who don't will have found someone who wants to use their season ticket. There is every chance if having a couple of hundred or so who don't make it for whatever reason but that will barely be noticeable.

Purely guesswork as usual but really can't see there be anymore than one thousand fans with top up and any of them not being able to attend will find it easy to pass on to family or friends. Can still declare it a sell out even if people who have bought a ticket don't turn up.

There you have it. Unlike the Hearts module whereby even if you're on the database and haven't bought a ticket you're still included in the attendance.

jodjam
14-02-2016, 05:01 PM
There you have it. Unlike the Hearts module whereby even if you're on the database and haven't bought a ticket you're still included in the attendance.

That mob include anyone with a EH postcode who owns maroon flannels in their attendance

hibby19
14-02-2016, 05:06 PM
I would have thought the official attendance would have been based on how many people pass through the gates/tickets scanned. Makes sense that the club will announce a sell out once the remaining tickets are sold on Monday though

Just Alf
14-02-2016, 06:07 PM
Correct.... tickets sold doesn't = attendance numbers... at least on the east side of Edinburgh!

Interesting sometimes to see the Yams numbers..some of the poor wee souls just can't understand why their cup attendances quote lower numbers than normal games even when it seems obvious to them that there's more peeps there
.... totally forgetting that they usually count non attending season ticket holders but don't do similar in the cups to reduce their payment into the communal SFA pot!

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Glory Lurker
14-02-2016, 06:14 PM
Have the other lot sold out yet, or are they staging a boycott over the high chance that they'll get emptied?

hibs0666
14-02-2016, 06:24 PM
That mob include anyone with a EH postcode who owns maroon flannels in their attendance

And Rover car owners.

jgl07
14-02-2016, 06:56 PM
Same. I expected about that much in the FF lower alone.
The FF Lower only holds about 1,800 seats. There would never be over half of them unsold at this stage.

I suspect a very quick sale for the tickets left. The match seems to have captured the imagination of the Hibs support more than recent cup encounters with the Yams.

Hibs' receipts from Cup matches should be good this season even accounting for the losses incurred on 'Top Ups'. If Hibs make it through this replay they could be mega.

What are the odds for the replay?

Pretty Boy
14-02-2016, 07:11 PM
The FF Lower only holds about 1,800 seats. There would never be over half of them unsold at this stage.

I suspect a very quick sale for the tickets left. The match seems to have captured the imagination of the Hibs support more than recent cup encounters with the Yams.

Hibs' receipts from Cup matches should be good this season even accounting for the losses incurred on 'Top Ups'. If Hibs make it through this replay they could be mega.

What are the odds for the replay?

11/8 Hibs, 7/4 Hearts I think.

high bee
14-02-2016, 07:41 PM
I would have thought the official attendance would have been based on how many people pass through the gates/tickets scanned. Makes sense that the club will announce a sell out once the remaining tickets are sold on Monday though

Sell out has nothing to do with the attendance. Sell out means all tickets sold, the attendance will be how many people passed through the gate, it may be a few short of the official capacity/tickets sold but it would still be a sell out if all tickets were gone.

The contentious issue is where clubs announce the attendance as the amount of tickets sold, the two things are seperate and our attendances would look higher if we included all the non attending season ticket holders every week.

GreenCastle
14-02-2016, 07:57 PM
10am - Monday morning for those still looking for a ticket!

Would expect them gone by midday.