PDA

View Full Version : Hibs based dreams

BOB MARLEYS DUG
13-02-2016, 11:19 PM
Had a bizarre one today (went for a sleep as I had a sore head) about the Scottish Cup tie.

Hearts 2-0 ahead but finished 4-2 to us and I distinctly remember Stevenson scoring a screamer from outside the box and Jason missing 2 pens!

Anyone else dream about Hibs games and have any came true?

iwasthere1972
13-02-2016, 11:35 PM
Had a bizarre one today (went for a sleep as I had a sore head) about the Scottish Cup tie.

Hearts 2-0 ahead but finished 4-2 to us and I distinctly remember Stevenson scoring a screamer from outside the box and Jason missing 2 pens!

Had this one the night before we played Kilmarnock in the Butcher and Malpas era when we got beat 1-0. Kris fatboyd.

Hibs were playing in my back garden against my garden gnomes. The match started well for the Hibees against what I can only describe as being a very static gnome defence. We kept it tight for the first twenty minutes but unfortunately weren't able to muster a shot on goal. The Hibs fans were situated in the garden shed end of the 'ground' obviously loving their away day, chanting the old classic 'What a crappy gnome support - what a crappy gnome support'. Things then began to go from bad to worse for Hibs when Craig Thompson sent Ben Williams off for handling the ball in his penalty area. Down to ten men the Hibees found the gnomes hard to handle. The game looked like it was going to finish 0-0 until the 89th minute when James Collins was through on goal but his shot hit off the crossbar and bounced off Gordon the gnome's (who was well placed on the half way line) head and sailed into the Hibs net. From out of nowhere Maurice Malpas appeared and while effing and blinding knocked the fishing line off wee Nobby the gnomes hand. Wasn't satisfied with that, he then kicked his head off. I loved wee Nobby. He was my favourite.

With about two minutes of the game to play i woke up with my alarm belting out 'I think I'm going to be sad, I think it's today yeah' so no idea what the final result was.

iwasthere1972
14-02-2016, 12:12 AM
Strangely enough last night I dreamt that the Hearts v Partick match was postponed. When I woke up I discovered that I had wet the bed.

Ronniekirk
14-02-2016, 08:38 AM

Can't see Jason missing two penalties ,Had lots of dreams but very few turn out to be correct In fact when I dream we win its usually because I am worried we won't and we invariably get beat so am hoping I don't dream about the game .
Incidentally Do You Dream In Colour

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Tobias Funke
14-02-2016, 08:55 AM
Strangely enough last night I dreamt that the Hearts v Partick match was postponed. When I woke up I discovered that I had wet the bed.

:rotflmao:

GreenArmyyy!
14-02-2016, 09:18 AM
Had this one the night before we played Kilmarnock in the Butcher and Malpas era when we got beat 1-0. Kris fatboyd.

Hibs were playing in my back garden against my garden gnomes. The match started well for the Hibees against what I can only describe as being a very static gnome defence. We kept it tight for the first twenty minutes but unfortunately weren't able to muster a shot on goal. The Hibs fans were situated in the garden shed end of the 'ground' obviously loving their away day, chanting the old classic 'What a crappy gnome support - what a crappy gnome support'. Things then began to go from bad to worse for Hibs when Craig Thompson sent Ben Williams off for handling the ball in his penalty area. Down to ten men the Hibees found the gnomes hard to handle. The game looked like it was going to finish 0-0 until the 89th minute when James Collins was through on goal but his shot hit off the crossbar and bounced off Gordon the gnome's (who was well placed on the half way line) head and sailed into the Hibs net. From out of nowhere Maurice Malpas appeared and while effing and blinding knocked the fishing line off wee Nobby the gnomes hand. Wasn't satisfied with that, he then kicked his head off. I loved wee Nobby. He was my favourite.

With about two minutes of the game to play i woke up with my alarm belting out 'I think I'm going to be sad, I think it's today yeah' so no idea what the final result was.

I'm a little worried about you...... 😂

BOB MARLEYS DUG
14-02-2016, 11:24 AM

Like it 😂👏🏻

R'Albin
14-02-2016, 11:26 AM

Brilliant :top marks

NAE NOOKIE
14-02-2016, 11:51 AM
Must have been the night for Hibs based dreams. I dreamt Hibs were playing in the Vale park in Innerleithen, I was on the other side of a big wall and couldn't see the game, but at full time thousands of Hibbies streamed out of the ground and about 6 of them got into my car crushing me into the steering wheel.

Make of that what you will :dunno:

iwasthere1972
14-02-2016, 05:06 PM
Must have been the night for Hibs based dreams. I dreamt Hibs were playing in the Vale park in Innerleithen, I was on the other side of a big wall and couldn't see the game, but at full time thousands of Hibbies streamed out of the ground and about 6 of them got into my car crushing me into the steering wheel.

Make of that what you will :dunno:

What a strange dream :greengrin