PDA

View Full Version : tonights game

familyman
13-02-2016, 07:13 PM
Who were the team in blue,I did not recognise them ,did Livingston really need to bring a goalie I think not.What a poor performance and the tactics were totally wrong...there is more to a team than bottle ..shocker

cleanyman
13-02-2016, 07:18 PM
Wretched condition but Hibs were poor.

Livi should have won the game.

Had one eye on Tuesday and its cost us

bawheid
13-02-2016, 07:18 PM
Here they come!

SaulGoodman
13-02-2016, 07:22 PM
Who were the team in blue,I did not recognise them ,did Livingston really need to bring a goalie I think not.What a poor performance and the tactics were totally wrong...there is more to a team than bottle ..shocker

Who were the team in blue? Have you got your tv's colour settings sorted?

Sammy7nil
13-02-2016, 07:23 PM
Here they come!

:confused::confused::confused: Eh! No realistic comments allowed? Just call as we see it FFS no uber fans please

Pete
13-02-2016, 07:24 PM
Who were the team in blue? Have you got your tv's colour settings sorted?

Maybe he was watching the rugby?

S4uzee
13-02-2016, 07:25 PM
Pathetic performance.

Drawing to that team is unnacceptable

adhibs
13-02-2016, 07:28 PM
That was ****ing grim. Big chance to get back in contention for the title and blew it. Play offs it is. 5-6/10 all around

SquashedFrogg
13-02-2016, 07:28 PM

Yes, not a good result and not our best performance but (and I'm being very restrained with my post) please don't bother if that's your thoughts.

Each to their own, yes, but seriously?

Wondered how long it would take before the nonsense started..... Didn't have to wait long.

Give up your ticket for Tuesday and give it to someone who understands please :agree:

erin go bragh
13-02-2016, 07:31 PM
One defeat in 26 games . Horrible conditions . Poor display but on to Tuesday at a packed Easter Road .

GGTTH

SquashedFrogg
13-02-2016, 07:33 PM
Pathetic performance.

Drawing to that team is unnacceptable

Well don't accept it. Simple.

Don't come back. If I don't 'accept' something I've paid for I don't go back.

I hope my reply wasn't unacceptable? If it was....don't reply or bother about it.

Me? I'll keep supporting my team and put it down to 'one of those days'.... Seen plenty and will see plenty more...

Alfred E Newman
13-02-2016, 07:51 PM
When Rangers lost to Falkirk in the early game before Christmas, the pressure to get the result seemed to get to the players and it took a last gasp goal to get the win.
I think the same situation might have had an effect today and 5-30 on a Saturday night in atrocious conditions didn't help. Trying to play the usual passing game didn't really suit the conditions but I don't think we have the players to play any other way.

Scouse Hibee
14-02-2016, 07:37 AM
Yes, not a good result and not our best performance but (and I'm being very restrained with my post) please don't bother if that's your thoughts.

Each to their own, yes, but seriously?

Wondered how long it would take before the nonsense started..... Didn't have to wait long.

Give up your ticket for Tuesday and give it to someone who understands please :agree:

Jeez who do you think you are?"Give it to someone who understands" what an ersey comment to make.