PDA

View Full Version : HSL AGM Anounced

offshorehibby
13-02-2016, 04:31 PM
I am delighted to confirm the date for our very first Annual General Meeting is Saturday 26th March 2016.

No doubt you will be aware that this is in fact the date for our home fixture against Dumbarton. We have deliberately chosen this date to make it easier for as many of our Members (and those contributing towards membership) as possible to attend.

At the moment I can’t confirm the exact time or venue as this will very much depend on the numbers who want to attend. We will issue further information closer to the date.

What I can confirm is that we plan to make a very special presentation on this date at our AGM to our Club Legend – Pat Stanton.

Pat has confirmed that he is delighted to accept an Honorary Membership of Hibernian Supporters Ltd and we are thrilled to announce that Pat will be joined by many of his former playing colleagues including all of the Tornadoes as well as many heroes from the 1960’s.

lord bunberry
13-02-2016, 04:33 PM
I just got that emailed

Pretty Boy
13-02-2016, 04:41 PM
Just got the email.

Sounds a good event, will be good to see all the remaining Tornadoes in the same room again.

offshorehibby
13-02-2016, 04:53 PM
I, sod's law, offshore for that as well

Ozyhibby
13-02-2016, 05:12 PM
Great to see a Legend like Pat getting behind HSL.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pretty Boy
13-02-2016, 05:12 PM
Great to see a Legend like Pat getting behind HSL.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Absolutely.

Especially given some of the shameful treatment he received from certain groups last year, good to see he's brave enough not to be intimidated.

Stantons Angel
14-02-2016, 03:48 PM
Absolutely.

Especially given some of the shameful treatment he received from certain groups last year, good to see he's brave enough not to be intimidated.

No one could ever intimidate him and never will!

Pretty Boy
14-02-2016, 04:02 PM
No one could ever intimidate him and never will!

I agree. Didn't stop some trying though.

The man is a legend in every sense of the word.