PDA

View Full Version : Edinburgh Derby in Sydney

El Gubbz
13-02-2016, 04:17 AM
Me and my hearts b*****d mate planned on watching this on Hibs tv but after today's news, that's no happening.

Any ways of getting round this? Bet365 had a stream of the Derby last week but not sure if they can show it?

Need to see us pump them somehow.

GGTTH

Salisbury Hibby
13-02-2016, 07:38 AM
Avoid news of the score and watch the full match replay?

Sent from my SM-A500FU using Tapatalk

Sproule Three
13-02-2016, 09:15 AM
Me and my hearts b*****d mate planned on watching this on Hibs tv but after today's news, that's no happening.

Any ways of getting round this? Bet365 had a stream of the Derby last week but not sure if they can show it?

Need to see us pump them somehow.

GGTTH

None of the Aussie Hibees have yet found a solution .
reckon we're Donald Ducked.
will be trying bet365 myself but reckon it will be a no go .
The final will be shown though .. Likely to be Pyrmont Bridge Hotel if you're still here

Greencore
13-02-2016, 11:52 AM
Best thing you could try is a football streaming website. Wouldn't surprise me if some mental Arabic channel was recording it. Or you guys could listen to it on the radio ?

SingaporeHibs
13-02-2016, 12:10 PM
Haven't been able to work out if UEFA ban is for all broadcasts from Europe to anywhere globally or is it just a ban on broadcasting within Europe. If it's just a ban for broadcasting within Europe HibsTV should look into live streaming globally outwith Europe. It might also mean there is an outside chance of a foreign channel beaming it around but that's maybe a long shot if no domestic channel is doing the leg work at the stadium. Gutted!!

Alex Trager
13-02-2016, 12:14 PM
None of the Ausdie Hibees have yet found a solution .
The final will be shown though .. Likely to be Pyrmont Bridge Hotel if you're still here

He back for the final.

Looks like he's knackered for the derby though.

Whilst I use his season ticket :)

El Gubbz
13-02-2016, 04:15 PM
None of the Aussie Hibees have yet found a solution .

Brutal! If I can get anything working I'll post it on here.

May have to rely on a FaceTime from Alex Trager...

I'll be home for the final thankfully :-)