PDA

View Full Version : Official Site: AWAY TRAVEL INFORMATION: LIVINGSTON

RSS Bot
12-02-2016, 09:00 PM
More... (http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/6198)

Hermit Crab
12-02-2016, 09:14 PM
During our two recent visits to Tynecastle the vast majority of our supporters got right behind the team, created a brilliant atmosphere and went home with great memories of the games. For two supporters at the match against St Johnstone on 30 January, this was not the case. They now find themselves subject to police investigation in relation to two separate incidents. One where an object was allegedly thrown onto the field of play from the Wheatfield Stand and another allegedly involving flares in the Gorgie Stand. Both supporters under investigation have been banned from following Hibernian home and away until further notice.

Hermit Crab
12-02-2016, 09:16 PM
During our two recent visits to Tynecastle the vast majority of our supporters got right behind the team, created a brilliant atmosphere and went home with great memories of the games. For two supporters at the match against St Johnstone on 30 January, this was not the case. They now find themselves subject to police investigation in relation to two separate incidents. One where an object was allegedly thrown onto the field of play from the Wheatfield Stand and another allegedly involving flares in the Gorgie Stand. Both supporters under investigation have been banned from following Hibernian home and away until further notice.

Interesting that hat the club mention this. They must really be clamping down on any unruly behaviour and quite rightly so.

HH81
12-02-2016, 09:19 PM
In other word behave or you will no longer watch Hibs.

Billy Whizz
12-02-2016, 09:21 PM
Interesting that hat the club mention this. They must really be clamping down on any unruly behaviour and quite rightly so.

Had a major problem at Livvi last season, anyone remember the police surrounding a small group of Hibs fans during the game

Kojock
12-02-2016, 09:21 PM
Guilty until proven innocent.

Green Man
12-02-2016, 10:28 PM
When did they decide kids go free? I bought tickets for me and my boy last week and there was no mention of free entry for kids.

DaveF
13-02-2016, 11:52 AM

Not a fan of this immediate ban stance. Dish out a fine and a last chance saloon warning but a ban on watching your club for a moment of madness, nah.

Hermit Crab
13-02-2016, 11:57 AM
Not a fan of this immediate ban stance. Dish out a fine and a last chance saloon warning but a ban on watching your club for a moment of madness, nah.

The club opperate a zero tolerance approach to any such behaviour. Don't agree with life bans though. I think hearts done the same with a few of those young laddies

Hibernia&Alba
13-02-2016, 11:58 AM

If it's the trumpet who threw the drink, then good riddance. Hopefully it will make others of the same mindset think again.

Hermit Crab
13-02-2016, 12:00 PM
If it's the trumpet who threw the drink, then good riddance. Hopefully it will make others of the same mindset think again.

That person is one who is under investigation according to the club statement.

DaveF
13-02-2016, 12:05 PM

I've no idea of the circumstances, but maybe he is full of regret and was a bit bevvied at the time? That's not a great 'excuse' but plenty fans have done and said stupid things over the years have we not?

And he's not guilty yet but Hibs have banned them already?

Hibernia&Alba
13-02-2016, 12:21 PM
I've no idea of the circumstances, but maybe he is full of regret and was a bit bevvied at the time? That's not a great 'excuse' but plenty fans have done and said stupid things over the years have we not?

It wasn't the crime of the century, but it was a ridiculous thing to do. If the guy has been identified by TV pictures or has come forward (and presumably the club are certain on the evidence), a ban for the rest season would seem fair enough, IMO. I'm not saying he should end up with a criminal record or life ban for throwing a drink.

oconnors_strip
13-02-2016, 12:53 PM

The hot drink could have hit Henderson, our own player, in the face! No excuse for this in the slightest :bitchy:

SmashinGlass
13-02-2016, 12:58 PM
When did they decide kids go free? I bought tickets for me and my boy last week and there was no mention of free entry for kids.

Likewise. I'll be very annoyed and demanding a refund if this is the case. Absolutely shambolic to sell tickets at a tenner/twelve quid a pop and then decide to give them away on the day of the game.

I've emailed the club to see what the score is. I'm hoping it's a simple typo

Ringothedog
13-02-2016, 01:15 PM
Likewise. I'll be very annoyed and demanding a refund if this is the case. Absolutely shambolic to sell tickets at a tenner/twelve quid a pop and then decide to give them away on the day of the game.

I've emailed the club to see what the score is. I'm hoping it's a simple typo

Can I ask what you are reading as I can't see anything that says kids are free.

SmashinGlass
13-02-2016, 01:16 PM

They've changed it. When first published earlier it clearly stated kids under 16 were free. Good job

Hibee_Craig7062
13-02-2016, 01:19 PM
What time is ticket office open till today. Just found out I can get to the game tonight but I want to buy a ticket and collect to make sure I get my points

Green Man
13-02-2016, 01:22 PM
They've changed it. When first published earlier it clearly stated kids under 16 were free. Good job

Looks like kids go free only in the Livi end

http://livingstonfc.co.uk/hibs-match-tickets-now-on-sale/

I thought away fans couldn't be charged more than home fans?

Hiber-nation
13-02-2016, 01:51 PM
What time is ticket office open till today. Just found out I can get to the game tonight but I want to buy a ticket and collect to make sure I get my points

Should be 3.00

Moulin Yarns
13-02-2016, 01:57 PM
I notice this on the Livi website

Please note that due to recent events all supporters entering the Tony Macaroni Arena this weekend are liable to be searched.This already happens at many other grounds around the country and is designed to ensure no illegal items are brought into the Stadium. It will also maximise supporter safety and ensure the whole matchday experience is an enjoyable one for all.The cooperation of all supporters is greatly appreciated.

wookie70
13-02-2016, 02:53 PM

It was 22 quid for my two

Brightside
13-02-2016, 03:11 PM

good.