PDA

View Full Version : Livi Focus - crowd, team and predictions

GreenCastle
12-02-2016, 11:40 AM
Lots of hype around the cup final and replay this week.

Tomorrow is another important game that hopefully Stubbs has them ready for.

Anyone heading along ? (will Hibs have a decent turnout?)

Ref ? Possible Hibs line up?

I think 2v0 win - though would take the 3 points even with a scrappy performance and no more injuries!!

FromTheCapital
12-02-2016, 12:24 PM
I think it'll be a decent Hibs support on Saturday.
No idea who the ref is but I suspect Gunnarsson, Thomson, Bartley and maybe Dagnall will all play.
For me it will be:
Oxley
Gunnarsson
McGregor
Fontaine
Stevenson
Bartley
Thomson
McGinn
Stokes
Dagnall
Cummings

3-1 Hibs :aok:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

seanshow
12-02-2016, 12:27 PM
The hippo moved to the bairns so thats a loss for them, and he scored against us a few times.

A decent turnout from the Hibs fans filling the East stand and 3 points for the Hibees is all that matters.

:flag:

Smartie
12-02-2016, 12:38 PM
This may be a silly question (I haven't got involved in any of the threads about derby tickets) but how easy is it to get hold of a ticket for this one?

Can I just pitch up at the ticket office and buy one or will I be caught in a queue of hundreds of people trying to secure derby tickets?

Really big game this one. They gave us a tough game there earlier this season before taking points off Rangers a few days later.

3 points a must, regardless how we go about getting them.

Rangers failed to score at home against a poor premier league team in the cup last week - we need to keep getting the points in our games and hope they slip up along the way which I think they will.

Tough to know how to approach this one, much will depend on injuries.

I might be tempted to go 3-5-2 for it due to our lack of fit midfielders.

You could pick any 2 from Cummings, Stokes, Dagnall or Keatings then play the other 2 on Tuesday.

FWIW I thought Stokes was poor against Hearts and didn't really think he hit it off with Cummings, I might be tempted to play one or the other of those 2 with Dagnall.

GreenCastle
12-02-2016, 12:41 PM
This may be a silly question (I haven't got involved in any of the threads about derby tickets) but how easy is it to get hold of a ticket for this one?

Can I just pitch up at the ticket office and buy one or will I be caught in a queue of hundreds of people trying to secure derby tickets?

Really big game this one. They gave us a tough game there earlier this season before taking points off Rangers a few days later.

3 points a must, regardless how we go about getting them.

Rangers failed to score at home against a poor premier league team in the cup last week - we need to keep getting the points in our games and hope they slip up along the way which I think they will.

Tough to know how to approach this one, much will depend on injuries.

I might be tempted to go 3-5-2 for it due to our lack of fit midfielders.

You could pick any 2 from Cummings, Stokes, Dagnall or Keatings then play the other 2 on Tuesday.

FWIW I thought Stokes was poor against Hearts and didn't really think he hit it off with Cummings, I might be tempted to play one or the other of those 2 with Dagnall.

There is a separate line for Livi tickets as far as I am aware :agree: was told it was much quieter today than the last few days mayhem.

Or just buy online - and will be nice and quick collecting them from ticket office.

HibeeDaz6270
12-02-2016, 12:53 PM
Does anyone know if it is a possibility that a cash gate will be available? I stay in livingston and dont fancy trecking through to the ticket office to pick up a few tickets if a cash gate is likely to happen. Cheers.

linlithgowhibbie
12-02-2016, 01:00 PM
Does anyone know if it is a possibility that a cash gate will be available? I stay in livingston and dont fancy trecking through to the ticket office to pick up a few tickets if a cash gate is likely to happen. Cheers.

If there isn't a cash gate just sit in the Livvy stand and ask a kind steward if you can move. They need the money!:gwa:

Billy Whizz
12-02-2016, 01:01 PM

I would be stunned if there wasn't

Dublin07
12-02-2016, 01:01 PM
There is normally a bit tent outside selling tickets on the day at livi but get there early as it takes ages to get served. Hibs normally post an info for fans on Friday nights with ticket, travel info.

Bracksy
12-02-2016, 01:04 PM
Any kind of win what so ever with no injuries or suspensions please:thumbsup:

HibeeLR
12-02-2016, 01:08 PM
I'm supposed to be getting the train to the game tomorrow, having looked online, I see there's 2 stations, which one is the correct one for the stadium?

BoomtownHibees
12-02-2016, 01:11 PM
I'm supposed to be getting the train to the game tomorrow, having looked online, I see there's 2 stations, which one is the correct one for the stadium?

Neither of them are very near but Livi North is a bit closer

Greencore
12-02-2016, 01:14 PM
4-0 hibs

GreenCastle
12-02-2016, 01:54 PM
This should basically be a home game for Hibs and we should fill the away end :agree:

Hopefully Hibs do the usual update about whether it's possible to pay at the gate (no loyalty points)

Like others have said though give yourself plenty of time if this is the case as it can take a while to get served and you may parts of the game if you arrive close to KO.

seanshow
12-02-2016, 02:11 PM

You can get a bus down to the centre or taxi from either station for a fiver within livingston...you could walk it but it will take 30mins depending on your fitness :greengrin

seanshow
12-02-2016, 06:38 PM
The temperature is dropping rapid out here in the wild west lothian and i'm 2 miles from the tony macaroni arena, luckily the pitch will have all day tomorrow to soften up a bit.

also, they have a notice on their website about police searches , similar to tynie last week.

Posted on Thursday, 11 February, 2016 (http://livingstonfc.co.uk/fan-searches-this-weekend/)
Please note that due to recent events all supporters entering the Tony Macaroni Arena this weekend are liable to be searched.
This already happens at many other grounds around the country and is designed to ensure no illegal items are brought into the Stadium. It will also maximise supporter safety and ensure the whole matchday experience is an enjoyable one for all. The cooperation of all supporters is greatly appreciated.

Golden Bear
12-02-2016, 07:16 PM

No cash gate but a pod type entry system similar to ER. It's mentioned in another thread.

kaimendhibs
12-02-2016, 07:18 PM
Looking forward to it😄⚽️

Stuarty27
12-02-2016, 07:20 PM
You got to think there will be at least 3k that head thru to what is effectively a home game.

I wonder how many we sold.

Hibeewilly
12-02-2016, 07:23 PM
Does anybody know the situation with Dylan McGeouch ??

Carheenlea
12-02-2016, 07:24 PM
One advantage of the evening kick-off is that the often dangerously expensive dropping the wife off at the shops for duration of game option has been taken away.

Billy Whizz
12-02-2016, 07:27 PM
Does anybody know the situation with Dylan McGeouch ??

Think Stubbs said on his TV interview that he'd had a scan, injury wasn't as bad as was feared. Personally don't think he'll be involved tomorrow.
We've had some close games with Livvi in the last season or so, don't see this being any different

wookie70
12-02-2016, 08:03 PM
I went down to get tickets today and the ones I bought were plucked out of a huge handful. Very expensive being a Hibee at the moment and I suspect that with the game being live on TV that the crowd won't be as good as it could have been. Narrow victory for Hibs 1-0 with a nervous period due to players not wanting to get injured for Tuesday.

Dashing Bob S
12-02-2016, 08:53 PM
400,000 traveling fans and 8-0 to the Famous and me having the biggest ***** in the world which I'll use to ram my sis in the toilets and...

...whoops, sorry, thought I was on Kickback.

2-1 Hibs in a hard fought game with the visiting crowd lower than usual due to big games and TV etc

shetlandhibee
12-02-2016, 10:30 PM
oxley gunnarson mcgregor hanlon stevenson henderson bartley thompson mginn

stokes

cummings
0--4 hibs ggtth

matty_f
12-02-2016, 10:31 PM
Play like we did against the yams and St Johnstone and we'll win. :agree:

HappyHanlon
12-02-2016, 11:50 PM
Should be humping that lot of *****e!

Two bit team in the no mans land of central Scotland.

Oxley

Big Gun
Fontaine
McGregor
Lewis

Barts
McGinn
Hendo
Thommo

Dagnall
Stokes

3-0...EASY

Andy74
13-02-2016, 12:08 AM
It'll be the usual farce paying on the day. A long queue to buy a ticket from a guy at a desk in their bar.

PathheadHibby
13-02-2016, 12:18 AM
Still not received tickets for Livi game. Is ticket office open Sat morning?

portycabbage
13-02-2016, 12:29 AM
oxley gunnarson mcgregor hanlon stevenson henderson bartley thompson mginn

stokes

cummings
0--4 hibs ggtth

Same, but maybe Keatings/Boyle for KT, keep him fresh for Tuesday in case he's needed (also to give JK and MB game time, and to go a bit more attacking v Livi).

silverhibee
13-02-2016, 12:31 AM
Do you get BBC Alba down South or will it be easy enough to get a link to the game. ? :aok:

StevieBoyKdy
13-02-2016, 01:05 AM
Oxley
gunnarsson
mcgregor
fontaine
stevenson

bartley
thomson
mcginn

keatings
dagnall
boyle

Green Man
13-02-2016, 04:40 AM
Do you get BBC Alba down South or will it be easy enough to get a link to the game. ? :aok:

I think you can get it live on iplayer.

LancsHibs
13-02-2016, 08:49 AM

Sky channel 143:aok:

Keith_M
13-02-2016, 08:58 AM
Can you view BBC Alba online?

Carheenlea
13-02-2016, 09:03 AM
Can you view BBC Alba online?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/live/bbcalba

Keith_M
13-02-2016, 09:05 AM
http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/live/bbcalba

Cheers

:aok:

JimBHibees
13-02-2016, 09:06 AM
]
It'll be the usual farce paying on the day. A long queue to buy a ticket from a guy at a desk in their bar.

Yep shambles last time, I stay close to the ground and nipped down about 90 mins before game to get tickets. Glad I did given the huge queues near kick off time.