PDA

View Full Version : Livingston tickets - concessions

SmashinGlass
12-02-2016, 10:21 AM
Alright. Has anyone got concession or kids tickets already for tomorrow that they've picked up? Reason I ask is that I've just picked up 2 X adult and 3 X kid tickets and the stubs/counterfoils are completely missing from 3 of the tickets, but they are present on 2. I'm assuming that the 3 missing counterfoils are the kid tickets, but I don't want to go tomorrow and get told they're invalid for whatever reason.

If anyone can advise how their kids tickets arrived, I'd be most obliged. As you can imagine, getting through to the club just now is a bit of a mare and I'm hoping that I won't have to go back down to query the situation

Thanks

TamHibs
12-02-2016, 10:24 AM
Alright. Has anyone got concession or kids tickets already for tomorrow that they've picked up? Reason I ask is that I've just picked up 2 X adult and 3 X kid tickets and the stubs/counterfoils are completely missing from 3 of the tickets, but they are present on 2. I'm assuming that the 3 missing counterfoils are the kid tickets, but I don't want to go tomorrow and get told they're invalid for whatever reason.

If anyone can advise how their kids tickets arrived, I'd be most obliged. As you can imagine, getting through to the club just now is a bit of a mare and I'm hoping that I won't have to go back down to query the situation

Thanks

That is correct, this is at Livingston's request apparently.

Adult - 2 stubs
Student - 1 stub
Concessions for 12-16(?) - No stub

SmashinGlass
12-02-2016, 10:25 AM
That is correct, this is at Livingston's request apparently.

Adult - 2 stubs
Student - 1 stub
Concessions for 12-16(?) - No stub

That's a relief. Thanks for that. I've actually had a brainwave in any case. I have my confirmation email from the club which details exactly what I've paid for, so in the event of any issues, I can produce that.

Panic over :greengrin