PDA

View Full Version : Official Site: EDINBURGH DERBY TICKET UPDATE

RSS Bot
12-02-2016, 10:00 AM
More... (http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/6194)

martin1875
12-02-2016, 10:17 AM
No online sales on Monday??

Ozyhibby
12-02-2016, 10:20 AM

That suggests there are not many tickets to be released.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lucky
12-02-2016, 10:22 AM
Well that's as clear as mud.

Billy Whizz
12-02-2016, 10:26 AM

Doesn't say that

CMac1988
12-02-2016, 10:30 AM
Doesn't say that

It also doesn't 'Not' say that. Hence the question marks...

JeMeSouviens
12-02-2016, 10:31 AM

General sale Monday 10am. General sale usually means all 3 channels: TO in person, phone and online.

Jones28
12-02-2016, 10:31 AM
So...the moon landings were faked?

mim
12-02-2016, 10:36 AM

Doesn't say that

The following statement is causing confusion:

Sales will then come offline after 3pm on Saturday, and any remaining unsold seats will be available on general sale to supporters on the database from Monday at 10am.

This can be interpreted as no online sales on Monday.

green&left
12-02-2016, 10:41 AM

Sales will then come offline after 3pm on Saturday, and any remaining unsold seats will be available on general sale to supporters on the database from Monday at 10am.

Why? To my it just suggests as it says... there will be a general sale to all users on the database. Interpreted as via the usual methods of TO, online and telephone.

hibbysam
12-02-2016, 10:43 AM

It could be, but what it really means is that Season ticket holders have until 3pm Saturday, at which point all sales will cease until Monday morning when the remainder will go on sale.

There will, I have no doubt, be another announcement either Saturday night or Sunday in regards to how many tickets remain and how people can go about booking them.

Onceinawhile
12-02-2016, 10:46 AM
Would've been nice to know how many have been sold.

mim
12-02-2016, 10:54 AM
Why? To my it just suggests as it says... there will be a general sale to all users on the database. Interpreted as via the usual methods of TO, online and telephone.

Yes, you would normally think that, but the wording 'after 3pm on Saturday', rather than 'at 3pm on Saturday' can be interpreted as no online sales after Saturday.

The statement is poorly worded.

GreenCastle
12-02-2016, 10:57 AM
Would've been nice to know how many have been sold.

They won't fully know till tomorrow when this sale window shuts.

I assume the small few remaining will go on sale at ticket office, online and over the phone. Though this seems to have been taken out all the statements? :confused:

hibbysam
12-02-2016, 11:05 AM
Yes, you would normally think that, but the wording 'after 3pm on Saturday', rather than 'at 3pm on Saturday' can be interpreted as no online sales after Saturday.

The statement is poorly worded.

I think your being very picky with the wording of a statement. They have already said there will be a further announcement when we know exactly how many tickets are left. On this statement it will tell anyone left how many tickets there are and how they can go about picking them up. For all you know there may be 0 tickets left and everyone will be left disappointed.

Hiber-nation
12-02-2016, 11:10 AM

I assume the small few remaining will go on sale at ticket office, online and over the phone. Though this seems to have been taken out all the statements? :confused:

I'm sure if it they weren't available online Hibs would have made that explicitly clear.

Anyway I'm not long back from picking up my Livi tickets and there were only 3 folk in front of me in the queue.

MB62
12-02-2016, 11:14 AM

Can it? Seems quite straight forward to me.
I got mine online in the general sale on Tuesday, don't see why it would be different this time around.

mim
12-02-2016, 11:30 AM
Can it? Seems quite straight forward to me.
I got mine online in the general sale on Tuesday, don't see why it would be different this time around.

That's great, but not so clear to others. See posts 2,4 and 6

There is no excuse for sloppy wording.

Onceinawhile
12-02-2016, 11:41 AM

They will still know how many have been physically purchased surely? They gave us the 10,000 figure on the first day.

GreenCastle
12-02-2016, 11:45 AM
They will still know how many have been physically purchased surely? They gave us the 10,000 figure on the first day.

Yes they will know figure - but won't know exact figure till tomorrow.

Probably wise to wait and say we have X amount left for sale on Monday.

Not much to gain releasing a figure now. 10,000 was given for a good news story on day 1.:aok:

Salt N Sauzee
12-02-2016, 11:49 AM
If Tickets weren't available online on Monday they would of made that clear in the statement. People are looking into this too much.

Golden Bear
12-02-2016, 11:55 AM
I interpret the statement as being that season ticket holders will have until 3pm to claim their seats, thereafter there will be a suspension of sales until 10am on Monday morning. Any remaining tickets will then become available to supporters on the database via the normal channels.

I think.

mim
12-02-2016, 12:06 PM
I interpret the statement as being that season ticket holders will have until 3pm to claim their seats, thereafter there will be a suspension of sales until 10am on Monday morning. Any remaining tickets will then become available to supporters on the database via the normal channels.

I think.
I'm sure you're spot on with your interpretation. :agree:
Pity you didn't write the statement. :wink:

iwasthere1972
12-02-2016, 12:20 PM

I think.

For what it's worth, that's the way I read it and not any different from the last statement if I remember correctly. Will be interested to find out how many tickets become available on Monday. Must remember to do my season ticket seat soon.

lucky
12-02-2016, 12:26 PM

I think.

I think you'd be better writing the statements on behalf of Hibs. As your statement is crystal clear

Alfred E Newman
12-02-2016, 12:29 PM

I think.

I don't know what the problem is, it seems clear enough to me. No doubt the club will announce how many are available after tomorrow.

DH1875
12-02-2016, 12:38 PM
They better be available online as I don't live in Edinburgh and already booked this morning off for tickets (thanks for that) and have taken a half day Tuesday/Wednesday off so can't get through on Monday.

Craigyno1
12-02-2016, 12:41 PM
I don't know what the problem is, it seems clear enough to me. No doubt the club will announce how many are available after tomorrow.

Me too. Only interpreted it the 1 way when I read it! Everyone's different I suppose!

scooby
12-02-2016, 01:50 PM
Reads to me that all sales channels will be available from 10am Monday.
I'm sure they'll update on quantity of tickets available after sales close on Saturday.

Hibs07p
12-02-2016, 02:16 PM
I think your being very picky with the wording of a statement. They have already said there will be a further announcement when we know exactly how many tickets are left. On this statement it will tell anyone left how many tickets there are and how they can go about picking them up. For all you know there may be 0 tickets left and everyone will be left disappointed.

It is possible that ST holders that have moved seats / not going, could still have purchased tickets in their own seats for friends and family. Nobody should underestimate how popular these people have become since Monday since the start of the ticket scramble! I don't think very many tickets will become available this Monday.

GGTTH

Iceman1875
12-02-2016, 02:24 PM
Turned into a bit of a farce really.

At Easter Road we play...

hibbysam
12-02-2016, 02:39 PM
It is possible that ST holders that have moved seats / not going, could still have purchased tickets in their own seats for friends and family. Nobody should underestimate how popular these people have become since Monday since the start of the ticket scramble! I don't think very many tickets will become available this Monday.

GGTTH

Exactly my point.

There won't be 0 tickets left, but there could potentially be. A lot of people pinning hopes of getting tickets on Monday when there may be no tickets left to buy. Hibs have announced when the priority window closes and we have already got fans calling it a "Farce" and interpreting the statement to make a story out of it. Hibs will, when we know how many tickets are available, announce how people can go about collecting/buying tickets, in plenty of time before they go on sale. Everyone should chill until such announcement is made.

Hibs07p
12-02-2016, 02:41 PM
Exactly my point.

There won't be 0 tickets left, but there could potentially be. A lot of people pinning hopes of getting tickets on Monday when there may be no tickets left to buy. Hibs have announced when the priority window closes and we have already got fans calling it a "Farce" and interpreting the statement to make a story out of it. Hibs will, when we know how many tickets are available, announce how people can go about collecting/buying tickets, in plenty of time before they go on sale. Everyone should chill until such announcement is made.

:aok:

Alfred E Newman
12-02-2016, 05:56 PM

A farce? :confused:

Onceinawhile
12-02-2016, 06:04 PM
Yes they will know figure - but won't know exact figure till tomorrow.

Probably wise to wait and say we have X amount left for sale on Monday.

Not much to gain releasing a figure now. 10,000 was given for a good news story on day 1.:aok:

But I want to know **stamps feet, holds breath**

erin go bragh
13-02-2016, 11:09 AM

GGTTH

They could only add the seats to their season tickets . So this might have stopped a lot of folk from doing it .Granted not everyone but I'd say quite a lot .

GGTTH

Borderhibbie76
13-02-2016, 11:24 AM
Dare I say it the people getting their knickers in a knot maybe should have made a bit more effort to get along to games this season and not just derbies and cup finals. Had they come along to see the likes of Dumbarton and Alloa at ER they coulda got themselves the 90 loyalty points to but a ticket last week. Get fed up at all the moaning on here it's farce, scrap loyalty scheme etc etc

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

iwasthere1972
13-02-2016, 11:39 AM
Dare I say it the people getting their knickers in a knot maybe should have made a bit more effort to get along to games this season and not just derbies and cup finals. Had they come along to see the likes of Dumbarton and Alloa at ER they coulda got themselves the 90 loyalty points to but a ticket last week. Get fed up at all the moaning on here it's farce, scrap loyalty scheme etc etc

Didn't need to have points. Only needed to be on the database.

sleeping giant
13-02-2016, 11:41 AM

Just a wee fail there :greengrin:

Hermit Crab
13-02-2016, 11:42 AM

You do realise you don't need points to go to home games. You only need to be on the database for Cat A games and for cat B games you can just roll up and pay at the pods.

Borderhibbie76
13-02-2016, 11:44 AM
You do realise you don't need points to go to home games. You only need to be on the database for Cat A games and for cat B games you can just roll up and pay at the pods.
My mistake I thought when tickets went on sale last week it was to ST'S and 90 plus points first.

Hermit Crab
13-02-2016, 11:45 AM
My mistake I thought when tickets went on sale last week it was to ST'S and 90 plus points first.

No home game requires points, just away league and cup matches.

sleeping giant
13-02-2016, 11:45 AM

Well , if you had made the effort to read the website EVERY day instead of just rocking up during the big matches........

Borderhibbie76
13-02-2016, 11:48 AM
Well , if you had made the effort to read the website EVERY day instead of just rocking up during the big matches........
😂😂😂

iwasthere1972
13-02-2016, 12:08 PM

:greengrin

CentreLine
13-02-2016, 12:34 PM

The only farce is that a very few people do not seem to be able to read and understand simple instructions. The vast majority seem to be able to cope and the communication from the club has been excellent, keeping up with unforeseen web issues.

Well done Hibernian FC

TheReg!
13-02-2016, 12:36 PM
900 unsold ST still available at 12:30 and no que.

Sammy7nil
13-02-2016, 12:40 PM
So...the moon landings were faked?

:dunno::dunno::greengrin

TheReg!
13-02-2016, 12:41 PM
Also check your envelopes as I had one ticket missing, Ticket master has had a few problems apparently, the staff quickly sorted if for me 👍🏻

BOB MARLEYS DUG
13-02-2016, 12:51 PM

Where you get that figure from mate? Know a few folk that still trying to get tickets.

Keith_M
13-02-2016, 12:52 PM

That's because there's no such thing... the word is queue.

TheReg!
13-02-2016, 12:52 PM
Where you get that figure from mate? Know a few folk that still trying to get tickets.

Ticket office mate, 960 was the amount quoted

TheReg!
13-02-2016, 01:08 PM

I'm sorry professor 👍🏻

GreenCastle
13-02-2016, 01:12 PM
Ticket office mate, 960 was the amount quoted

That's probably about right so 19,000 already sold.

Keith_M
13-02-2016, 04:14 PM
I'm sorry professor 

I'll let you off this time but don't do it again!

Hibby70
13-02-2016, 04:56 PM
imagine 900 will be all sold within a couple of hours.

theonlywayisup
13-02-2016, 07:53 PM

que sera sera :dunno:

DH1875
13-02-2016, 09:40 PM
imagine 900 will be all sold within a couple of hours.

I dont even see them lasting that long to be honest.

theonlywayisup
14-02-2016, 08:43 AM
I see that the Derby is no longer available on the eticketing website. Is that a sign that tickets will not be available via eticketing when the '900' are open for purchase? Or is it a temporary thing?

I can imagine those waiting for eticketing to open on Monday morning will not be chuffed if you are not able to book through this means.

Similarly, those who go down to ER to purchase a ticket along with all the other fans then miss out, will be gutted to find out that they could have purchased on-line assuming it re-opens on Monday morning.

Either way, I can see a lot of unhappy people come Monday morning.

Beefster
14-02-2016, 08:52 AM

Nah. It's turned into the usual bitchfest when anything doesn't go exactly how x, y or z wanted it to.

matty_f
14-02-2016, 09:09 AM
Nah. It's turned into the usual bitchfest when anything doesn't go exactly how x, y or z wanted it to.

:agree:

matty_f
14-02-2016, 09:10 AM
The only farce is that a very few people do not seem to be able to read and understand simple instructions. The vast majority seem to be able to cope and the communication from the club has been excellent, keeping up with unforeseen web issues.

Well done Hibernian FC

Correct. :greengrin

It's almost as if people go out their way to contort things to make them complicated.

keep the faith
14-02-2016, 09:20 AM
I bought mine last week online and assume my season card will just get topped up. Is that the case or do I need to go and collect a physical ticket?

MKHIBEE
14-02-2016, 09:28 AM
I bought mine last week online and assume my season card will just get topped up. Is that the case or do I need to go and collect a physical ticket?

If you bought your reserved ticket then it will be on your card. Check your confirmation e mail it will say that access has been added to your card

Danderhall Hibs
14-02-2016, 11:01 AM
I bought my ST seats and it said that access has been added to card.

Does that mean that they've added access to my season ticket or to my bank card?

How am I supposed to work out this cryptic code?

easty
14-02-2016, 11:04 AM

Does that mean that they've added access to my season ticket or to my bank card?

Post up a photo of your bank card, and let me know the three digit security code off the back, and I'll work it out for you. :aok:

matty_f
14-02-2016, 11:08 AM

Should be a statement about this soon, hopefully.

Keith_M
14-02-2016, 11:19 AM
que sera sera :dunno:

Que?

Beefster
14-02-2016, 01:13 PM

You think that's bad, I bought the cup top-up and I've only got mugs in the house. I've been waiting for months and missed a fair number of home cup ties waiting for Hibs to clarify the matter.

Ringothedog
14-02-2016, 04:41 PM

Genuine question, in all the times you have ever gone to Easter Road, have you ever seen anyone scan their bank card to get in ?

Albanian Hibs
14-02-2016, 04:50 PM
Genuine question, in all the times you have ever gone to Easter Road, have you ever seen anyone scan their bank card to get in ?

😂😂😂

Sir David Gray
14-02-2016, 05:00 PM

:faf:

Hibby70
14-02-2016, 05:00 PM

Just Rod.

iwasthere1972
14-02-2016, 05:08 PM

Is this a genuine Whoosh

Pretty Boy
14-02-2016, 05:12 PM

:shhhsh!::rotflmao:

aljo7-0
14-02-2016, 05:13 PM
Is this a genuine Whoosh

I'm not sure - I think you had better email the cub to find out :greengrin

Danderhall Hibs
14-02-2016, 05:17 PM

Genuinely I haven't. But I don't put much attention to what others do.

Glory Lurker
14-02-2016, 06:40 PM
See where the official announcement today says about non-CTU season tickets "add access to card" will be towards the bottom of the confirmation email, I take it means the "Access added to card £0.00" bit? I would usually just think it must be, but have decided to join in the jitters about this.

Just Alf
14-02-2016, 06:53 PM
See where the official announcement today says about non-CTU season tickets "add access to card" will be towards the bottom of the confirmation email, I take it means the "Access added to card £0.00" bit? I would usually just think it must be, but have decided to join in the jitters about this.
Aw naw! .. I was happily assuming that was it as well..... now I am wondering as well .... aaaarrgg! !!!

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

kaimendhibs
14-02-2016, 06:57 PM
Aw naw! .. I was happily assuming that was it as well..... now I am wondering as well .... aaaarrgg! !!!

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

It defo is!! Or ermmmm better be eek😯

Glory Lurker
14-02-2016, 06:59 PM
Aye, it must be. Sorry to have brought it up!

Scouse Hibee
14-02-2016, 07:01 PM

Yes it does....panic over.

bawheid
14-02-2016, 07:06 PM
I don't have a ST and haven't had a message saying access has been added to my bank card. How do I make sure I can get into the match?

Scouse Hibee
14-02-2016, 07:08 PM
I don't have a ST and haven't had a message saying access has been added to my bank card. How do I make sure I can get into the match?

Stick your card in any ATM and enter 7062 as your PIN, access will then be added.

bawheid
14-02-2016, 07:11 PM
Stick your card in any ATM and enter 7062 as your PIN, access will then be added.

HTF do you know my PIN?? :confused:

sogi7777
14-02-2016, 07:33 PM
Post up a photo of your bank card, and let me know the three digit security code off the back, and I'll work it out for you. :aok:

Brilliant

Danderhall Hibs
14-02-2016, 07:45 PM

I think you just turn up and complain when you don't get in. I've seen a few folk do this in the past.

matty_f
14-02-2016, 07:52 PM
I think you just turn up and complain when you don't get in. I've seen a few folk do this in the past.

Do you know when the clubcard points get allocated for this game?

blackpoolhibs
14-02-2016, 09:06 PM
😂😂😂