PDA

View Full Version : Online queuing system

Speedy
11-02-2016, 07:18 PM
Does anyone know when the queue starts for tickets online?

Is the a queue before they go on sale? Or does it start at the announced time? Or is there no queue at all?

Hiber-nation
11-02-2016, 07:26 PM
And does anyone know if there's a separate window for collection of Livi tickets?

s.a.m
11-02-2016, 07:26 PM
When I bought tickets on Monday, I logged on at about 9.30 just to check I remembered my details (so I didn't get to the checkout, and realise I'd forgotten my password....). I pressed the match buying button by mistake, and it put me in the queue. Fairly quickly got to the last wedge of wait time, and I was allowed to buy at about 10.05.

s.a.m
11-02-2016, 07:28 PM
And does anyone know if there's a separate window for collection of Livi tickets?

It says on the ticket update page on the website that there will be separate queues for derby ticket collection, so I'm guessing the other queue would be for Livi.:dunno:

Hiber-nation
11-02-2016, 07:33 PM
It says on the ticket update page on the website that there will be separate queues for derby ticket collection, so I'm guessing the other queue would be for Livi.:dunno:

Hopefully, cheers :aok:

kaimendhibs
11-02-2016, 07:52 PM
My very kind friend givescotlandfreedom collected my livvie tickets for me and endured a very long wait. Much appreciated pal

Hiber-nation
11-02-2016, 08:12 PM
My very kind friend givescotlandfreedom collected my livvie tickets for me and endured a very long wait. Much appreciated pal

Not what I wanted to hear! Cheers :aok:

Carheenlea
11-02-2016, 08:42 PM
I`m waiting on my Livingston ticket dropping through the door. Usually arrives the day after ordering, but appreciate the ticket office will have been a hectic place this week.

McD
11-02-2016, 08:58 PM
I`m waiting on my Livingston ticket dropping through the door. Usually arrives the day after ordering, but appreciate the ticket office will have been a hectic place this week.

Im the same, and starting to feel very worried, as I'm working Saturday and won't be able to go to the ticket office if they don't arrive

:worried::pray:

snedzuk
11-02-2016, 09:55 PM

Not yesterday there wasnt - had to wait 90 mins in derby queue to pick up 2 livvy tickets

givescotlandfreedom
11-02-2016, 10:35 PM

You're most welcome pal :thumbsup:

Hiber-nation
12-02-2016, 06:08 AM
Not yesterday there wasnt - had to wait 90 mins in derby queue to pick up 2 livvy tickets

Ok cheers. Will need to plan this carefully!

BoomtownHibees
12-02-2016, 07:15 AM
Ok cheers. Will need to plan this carefully!

My mate picked up our Livi tickets yesterday and there was a separate window

Hiber-nation
12-02-2016, 07:28 AM
My mate picked up our Livi tickets yesterday and there was a separate window

Maybe it wasn't open all day going by other replies....cheeers!

Ringothedog
12-02-2016, 07:29 AM

Ordered Tuesday,arrived yesterday.

Carheenlea
12-02-2016, 01:43 PM
Ordered Tuesday,arrived yesterday.

Ordered on Tuesday as well, but thankfully dropped through letterbox this morning.

Pete
12-02-2016, 04:24 PM
Does anyone know when the queue starts for tickets online?

Is the a queue before they go on sale? Or does it start at the announced time? Or is there no queue at all?

Will there actually be online sales on Monday and Tuesday?

Golden Bear
12-02-2016, 04:59 PM

Yes, until they are all sold.

Pete
12-02-2016, 05:31 PM
Yes, until they are all sold.

It says that "tickets will come offline" on Saturday at 3.

It also says that there will be collection queues on Monday so maybe I'm reading too much into it.

Carheenlea
12-02-2016, 05:52 PM
It says that "tickets will come offline" on Saturday at 3.

It also says that there will be collection queues on Monday so maybe I'm reading too much into it.

I`d say Golden Bear has read it spot on, but until 10am Monday, or Hibs release a clearer statement, nobody really knows for sure..

Keith_M
12-02-2016, 06:01 PM

It seems the plan is to sell any unsold ST holder seats on Monday.

There might be some but I can't imagine it'll be very many.

Northernhibee
12-02-2016, 06:55 PM
I believe that the online system is run by Ticketdisaster - the queue to get through will often start before the on-sale time but you can find yourself punted out of the queue before this happens if you're too keen. Ticketdisaster are a ****ing shambles, the amount of awful service I'd had from them is unreal.