PDA

View Full Version : Kids ticket issue fixed

wookie70
11-02-2016, 05:56 PM
I have just logged in and it looks like the issue with Kids tickets has been fixed. That saves me going to work early tomorrow. Great news hopefully Hibs get something up on the website and other Comms asap as I would say they could open up the public sale earlier now tickets are available online.

I'm_cabbaged
11-02-2016, 06:02 PM
So its you that's caused all this commotion!!!!! 😀

Billy Whizz
11-02-2016, 06:10 PM
So its you that's caused all this commotion!!!!! 😀

No, him and Ozzy😄

wookie70
11-02-2016, 06:14 PM
So its you that's caused all this commotion!!!!! 

I have just reacted to the commotion caused by Hibs:wink:

Ozyhibby
11-02-2016, 07:27 PM
No, him and Ozzy[emoji1]

I got mine this afternoon. [emoji6]
Cheers Legendsof73.[emoji106][emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Billy Whizz
11-02-2016, 07:28 PM
I got mine this afternoon. [emoji6]
Cheers Legendsof73.[emoji106][emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Only kidding boy, quite right to flag up the issues though

Kaff
11-02-2016, 08:10 PM
Thanks for the heads up, got mine sorted too!
Obviously very difficult time for the club and the communication through here has been a big help, by them and posters like yourselves. No histrionics just a good supply of current info and problems.

GreenCastle
11-02-2016, 09:42 PM
Sounds like good news for those trying to get the kids tickets sorted :aok:

I'm_cabbaged
12-02-2016, 05:01 AM
I have just reacted to the commotion caused by Hibs:wink:

👍

Craigyno1
12-02-2016, 11:33 AM
May have been fixed for the Cup game but you still cant buy individual u17 tickets for other home games.....comes up with the same error!

wookie70
12-02-2016, 12:17 PM
I posted on other threads that if this is Hibs doing it needs sorted. Everything that can be done to encourage the next generation of Hibs supporters needs to be done. The measures around ticketing for kids are poorly thought out.

Imagine a 15 year old saying to their dad I fancy going to the game and the only was the parent can buy a ticket online is by getting one too.I presume we dont turn the child away at a pod or the ticket office but maybe we do. Many of the kids may already be on the database so their age should have been recorded. Get the stewarding sorted if people are buying kids tickets for adults.

Kaff
12-02-2016, 02:25 PM
I posted on other threads that if this is Hibs doing it needs sorted. Everything that can be done to encourage the next generation of Hibs supporters needs to be done. The measures around ticketing for kids are poorly thought out.

Imagine a 15 year old saying to their dad I fancy going to the game and the only was the parent can buy a ticket online is by getting one too.I presume we dont turn the child away at a pod or the ticket office but maybe we do. Many of the kids may already be on the database so their age should have been recorded. Get the stewarding sorted if people are buying kids tickets for adults.

My interpretation is that the club must have felt over 17 yr olds were 'anonymously' buying kids tickets on line whereas if they physically had to purchase them from a pod or the TO they would have to produce ID.
I'm assuming this is where they felt the system was being 'abused'? Not an easy fix

MB62
12-02-2016, 02:30 PM
I have just logged in and it looks like the issue with Kids tickets has been fixed. That saves me going to work early tomorrow. Great news hopefully Hibs get something up on the website and other Comms asap as I would say they could open up the public sale earlier now tickets are available online.

Will you stop posting things like this. People will soon having nothing left to moan about :grr:

Then Again :brickwall

wookie70
12-02-2016, 02:34 PM
My interpretation is that the club must have felt over 17 yr olds were 'anonymously' buying kids tickets on line whereas if they physically had to purchase them from a pod or the TO they would have to produce ID.
I'm assuming this is where they felt the system was being 'abused'? Not an easy fix

I realise why they tried to do it but lots of the kids buying these tickets would be on the database with a record of their birth date. That ticket also gets you entry to ER where a steward that Hibs pay good money for would surely challenge you if he thought you were entering with an incorrect ticket. I thought that was what the traffic light system was for behind the turnstiles. Also, why the two kid restriction.

gogs_t
12-02-2016, 02:50 PM

Not sure this is the case. When I tried booking a single ticket for my son's friend last month online I couldn't. I had done this a couple of times previously without any hassle. Phoned the ticket office to explain the problem I was having and was told it wasn't possible to buy single tickets for kids online now but could do it over the phone so she took my booking there and then and I went and collected the ticket. To be honest, I never asked the reason why I could no longer book for a child online. No requirement for ID when collecting the ticket.
The main inconvenience now is that I don't have the option to 'print at home' when I buy him a ticket which is a shame as I think it's a great system and saves the Ticket Office extra work.

Kaff
12-02-2016, 07:05 PM
I realise why they tried to do it but lots of the kids buying these tickets would be on the database with a record of their birth date. That ticket also gets you entry to ER where a steward that Hibs pay good money for would surely challenge you if he thought you were entering with an incorrect ticket. I thought that was what the traffic light system was for behind the turnstiles. Also, why the two kid restriction.

Sorry been out.

I understand your position and Gogs_t too, i imagine it needs the ticketmaster system to be a bit more detailed than yes/no but of course the stewarding is the final barrier and should be implemented better if its potentially restricting kids attending games