PDA

View Full Version : Pubs in Tuesday

H18 SFR
11-02-2016, 03:55 PM
Any pubs on ER or near the stadium that we can get kids into? We normally just hit the stadium early but we want to catch a bit of the atmosphere first?

ronaldo7
11-02-2016, 03:57 PM
Any pubs on ER or near the stadium that we can get kids into? We normally just hit the stadium early but we want to catch a bit of the atmosphere first?

Hibs Club.:aok:

H18 SFR
11-02-2016, 04:01 PM
Can anyone just turn up there? Most of our group are season ticket holders, would the FF bar let in kids?

I'm_cabbaged
11-02-2016, 04:03 PM
Can anyone just turn up there? Most of our group are season ticket holders, would the FF bar let in kids?

Aye, season ticket holders can take in guests and kids get in the 1st level

monktonharp
11-02-2016, 04:04 PM
Can anyone just turn up there? Most of our group are season ticket holders, would the FF bar let in kids?if you are not a member you will need to be signed in. It is the way it should be, a bit like if you have a season ticket you don't need to buy a ticket, loads of members bring the kids to the club though:wink:

iwasthere1972
11-02-2016, 04:08 PM
if you are not a member you will need to be signed in. It is the way it should be, a bit like if you have a season ticket you don't need to buy a ticket, loads of members bring the kids to the club though:wink:

Signed in? Do people actually do that nowadays. Just show your season ticket card and a wink and a nod is what I do.

Lancs Harp
11-02-2016, 04:24 PM
I've never been in the FF bar, is it any good or am I better off sticking to my usual haunts like Robbies or the Percy?

invisible man
11-02-2016, 04:28 PM
Signed in? Do people actually do that nowadays. Just show your season ticket card and a wink and a nod is what I do.

Oh do you now? We'll put a stop to that then.

Visitors are more than welcome to come in but if you're not a member you must sign the visitors book.

ronaldo7
11-02-2016, 04:46 PM

I was referring to the Hibernian Supporters Club on Sunnyside:aok:

monktonharp
11-02-2016, 04:55 PM
Signed in? Do people actually do that nowadays. Just show your season ticket card and a wink and a nod is what I do.referring to the Hibernian supporters club Bob. not FF if you mean that

monktonharp
11-02-2016, 05:00 PM

Visitors are more than welcome to come in but if you're not a member you must sign the visitors book.technically a member should sign you in, naw? we pay for memberships, and if they are walking in off the street with a green bunnet oan, that should not happen unless they are signed in by a member:hmmm:

invisible man
11-02-2016, 05:07 PM
technically a member should sign you in, naw? we pay for memberships, and if they are walking in off the street with a green bunnet oan, that should not happen unless they are signed in by a member:hmmm:

True

LustForLeith
11-02-2016, 05:18 PM
how many people can one member of the Hibs club sign in?!?

Bishop Hibee
11-02-2016, 05:37 PM
The last sell out v Hearts I couldn't get into Robbies pre-game at 6.30 as it was so busy. In much earlier this time 🍺

Eaststand
11-02-2016, 06:13 PM

Visitors are more than welcome to come in but if you're not a member you must sign the visitors book.

My guess is you're probably wasting your time with this, nobody would pay any attention to you, they'd just walk right past you like they hadn't even noticed you mate

:na na:

GGTTH

iwasthere1972
11-02-2016, 09:57 PM

You do know that I'm referring to the BTG. :wink:

iwasthere1972
11-02-2016, 09:59 PM
referring to the Hibernian supporters club Bob. not FF if you mean that

Got you. Last time I was in the Hibs Club, Tie a Yellow Ribbon Round the Old Oak Tree was number 1 in the charts.

Frazerbob
11-02-2016, 10:32 PM

He's referring to Behind the Goals. A few cross wires in this thread.

iwasthere1972
11-02-2016, 10:42 PM
My guess is you're probably wasting your time with this, nobody would pay any attention to you, they'd just walk right past you like they hadn't even noticed you mate

:na na:

GGTTH

I got it. :wink:

Carheenlea
11-02-2016, 11:39 PM
So was it the Hibs Club or BTG that was full up at 6.30 at last Derby sell out?

Eaststand
13-02-2016, 08:21 AM
I got it. :wink:

Sharp eyed folk like us ken whit's goin aun eh :wink::wink:

GGTTH